RIP

>Britain will exit the EU's vast internal market for goods and services, rejecting the kind of arrangements some other European countries, such as Norway and Switzerland, have for trade with the world's biggest economic region.

Weren't Schweiss/Norge-type arrangements EXACTLY what Brexiters were saying they would get?

>you will see the collapse of the United Kingdom into Wales, England and Scotland with NI going to Ireland in your lifetime

>Weren't Schweiss/Norge-type arrangements EXACTLY what Brexiters were saying they would get?

Not at all

The French want to leave the EU even more than we do.
Just wait until things get desperate there and Le Pen becomes president. Then we'll see how the EU survives when it loses not one but two of its most powerful members.

>you will see Germany turn into a Turkish colony in your lifetime
Feels good

It's their choice, at least their leadership plans to respect the people's wishes

I would fug Theresa

Fillon is going to be the next President but hopefully he's pushed towards a referendum on Europe.

Just a note- if Le Pen won the presidency, she would not win her referendum if she led it.

I don't have anything against the UK, but I would LOVE to see that. Would be much more interesting than seeing the EU nations jumping ship.

t. future caliphates

>The French want to leave the EU even more than we do

Well that certainly explains the surge in support for Macron

>le vast EU market meme

kys

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland will make Yurop bend over to all and every single one of their demands.

They will lick clean Trump's anus better than any thai ladyboy could ever do.

They will shitpost in the streets, and in the beaches and in the interwebz better and more comprehensible than the hardest-working Putin's FSB shitposting for +15 rubles department would ever dream of achieving.

They will take in till the very last Ugandan for the boosting of the international economic zone and ally till the very last jihadist group for the Allied victory over Yurop

In the end, Britannia shall reign victorious again.

I say.

Brexiters were also saying they would get billions for NHS.
Shit happens.

We wanted to leave because you were in it.

>the day when you realize that Switzerland and Norway actually pay a fuckton of money for this arrangement

continentals can fuck off

rule britannia and so on and so forth

>but hopefully he's pushed towards a referendum on Europe.

not happening in any country, at least for a while, after our shitshow

Why can't you two just fuck already?

>Sheepfucker roleplaying countries
Just shut up already bru

Where do you even think you are?

I'd like to see it take place but I would want to be as far away from it as possible

Unfortunately if it does happen, I don't have much chance of dodging the fallout of it.

the world couldn't handle another can*da. no more sex.

Not on your sheep fucking earthquake island, that's for sure

I thought you Aussies were good at banter. I expected an underarm bowling reference at least. This is pretty poor form.

Do it but just trick the Germans into paying child support.

Yea nah, I wasn't feeling for banter, just obnoxious

We will win.

>Weren't Schweiss/Norge-type arrangements EXACTLY what Brexiters were saying they would get?
No

YUROS BTFO

CRASHING THIS PLANE

The UK will stay in tact and Junker will poop his pantaloons

> Yuros

Please don't copy the Yanks

>implying french muslims will let it happen

this
they're called continentals

Depends on the Brexiter
A large percentage of people who voted for Brexit wanted a complete Brexit and nothing to do with the EU. Only some wanted a "better deal" be it a Norway style deal, or a custom deal.

I also quite like mainlanders, which is the derogatory term Hong Kongers use for the Chinese.

I feel so fucking bad for Hong Kong

Did anyone ever believe that China would learn from it after reunification?

The EU was going to try and make an example out of the UK anyway.

The good news is that their "sacrifice" wasn't for nothing.

At least now people in Taiwan are fully aware of what the CCP means when they promise they'll """"""""""""""""""""""""""""respect autonomy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""", so it's unlikely they'll let it happen to them.

Meh. I'm full sucking up to yanks now to scare the EU if they try and bully us.

They're nasty son. You should really give them a scalding tbqh.

No, but guaranteeing some form of autonomy for a few decades was better than having the PLA march in and forcibly reunifying it.

That was essentially the choice Britain was faced with. It's sad but it's a city in slow and inevitable decline. It will be 20 years since the handover this year.

Yeah, I realize that there was no going around it.

F while it lasted.

but with Trump in the seat the US isn't really scary anymore

is this how you beat the anglos? they are so fucking dumb theyll cut their own veins if they think thats harmful to you?

>But with an irrational megalomaniac who takes everything personally and is hyper-aggressive the US is less scary

It looks like Trump is going to put the UK above the EU so you should be in good hands.

It's still worth visiting before it becomes Xianggang, Guangdong Province. One of my favourite cities I've ever visited.

They're good lads.

> British colonists: GET IN

kek

yeah because he makes himself look incompetent as fuck and without a real goal in foreign politics (except china is bad, build wall and fuck the UN and Nato)

His latest one is also fuck the EU. He says he will back the UK against the EU, and told Merkel directly over the phone he thinks she is a disaster.

the hilarious part is Germshits acting all offended at Trump's comments about Germany being a useless ally, despite how incredibly true it is. Even a country like Georgia is arguably a more useful ally than Germany. Fucking GEORGIA.

Why don't we give Yurop a rest and tackle the real issue here boys.....Leaf Posters

Why vote yes to a referendum regarding the nuking of Leafland tbqhwy lads

>despite how incredibly true it is
The US doesn't want "allies". They want subjects that do what they're told. This is the real truth.

>tfw get to remain an eu national so i can leave if things get dire

>unironically posting the mail
About as legitimate as buzzfeed that

>be pm
>dress like a fucking clown

We're on your side, shitbird.

This. The US doesn't need allies, it could kerb stomp the world if it wanted to. They once considered blowing up the moon for bants ffs, they have more power than they know what to do with. What they do need is everyone else to keep being friendly to their corporate interests. You can bet if Estonia and Finland were invaded they'd do nothing more than sell them weapons the perfidious cunts

>be pm
>spend £1190 on dressing like a fucking clown

we know

it's just Sup Forums spastics, canada is well liked in the uk
as is aus and nz

god save her and that

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland shall not hesitate in cutting its every vein and every capillar and hang around with every rascal and every charlatan until the continentals are properly dealt with.

Underrated comment.

Well yeah, their lives were much better with Britain, arent you happy you are a British colonist? Would you rather be part of china or come back here?

(maoris probably arent but they get free stuff and are never satisfied)

reported to mummy may

All polls in 1997 showed HK wanted to leave the UK.

>in tact

Average Brexit voter right here

wtf i love russia now

That was 20 years ago, my dear boy. If I were Han Chinese, and a native Hong Konger through and through, I also would support leaving the UK but not to submit the Communist scum. Hopefully have Taiwan take over.

Ever since I was a little boy, I have been fascinated with Hong Kong. Truly the coolest city in the world.

It seems to me like the tories want to turn post-Brexit Britain into a tax haven. Especially the really slimy fucks like Gove and Johnson.

Am I on the money or just paranoid?

Also Lain Duncan Smith. Fuck that guy.

Absolutely. Their sole saving grace is the financial sector, and they're already leaving for other EU countries.

EU BTFO.

Glory to the Perfidious Albion, long may he reign.

Haven't you guys actually benefited from EU membership though? The only reason Britain is leaving is because they took in half of Poland

Yes they were. BoJo and others was saying that exact fucking thing during the referendum campaign.

>Condemn Other countries for being tax havens.
>Have shit ton of tax havens yourself.

Bravo UK.

>In 2010, the United States implemented the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act; the law required financial firms around the world to report accounts held by US citizens to the Internal Revenue Service. The US on the other hand refused the Common Reporting Standard set up by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, alongside Vanuatu and Bahrain.
>This means the US receives tax and asset information for American assets and income abroad, but does not share information about what happens in the United States with other countries, in other words has become attractive as a tax haven

GG America

>Free trade with the EU is globalism
>Free trade with the USA isn't globalism
>The same people who were fiercely opposed to TTIP are now in favor of the same thing

What I don't get is how they don't want any special deal like Norway, but they want a free trade agreement. So isn't this like them saying they want to not pay for the cake but they still want to eat it? Like, why would the EU ever accept such a deal?

As far as I know, to have these trade agreements you have to offer that free choice of work place and place to live, and one of the reasons the brexit was a success was that the people were fed up with the poles and gypsys coming to britain to leech, because the Pound was stronger than the euro.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Honestly, the EU needed Britain more that it needed the EU. They've gone through worse divorces.

>implying most of the brexit voters weren't throwing a hissy fit at their own government

This is what the UK has always tried to do with the EU: reaping the benefits without taking your share of the burdens.

> the EU needed Britain more that it needed the EU
laughable tbqh familia

>le pen
>a disgusting ruskie funded whore
>ever winning

As a Welsh American, I'd love nothing more than to see the land of my ancestors finally be free.

Pay debts nao >:(

why would you want to leave a trade zone?

Because it's becoming a rigid, centralised political entity nobody ever wanted to see.

what do you mean?

Brits would love to stay in the common market. The problem is that EU won't allow them to have common market without the free movement of people, and immigration was the primary reason why Brexit even happened.

Brb moving to Switzerland.

he means he doesn't really understand anything

>kick out all the Poles and other white EU-immigrants
>the UK is now percentage-wise more non-white than it was before Brexit
>May wants to bring in even more non-whites and push diversity

UK is of genius!

mummy may is gonna get you cunt
have fun in Guantanamo dickhead

>both Merkel and May are sometimes referred to as "moms"
>none of them have any children

I wonder why this is?

>Poles
>white
you have to go back Grzegorsz

Wouldn't expect any less for you.
But at least put on a paper bag over her face

Not anymore, there is a surge in EU support thanks to you

How this Thai bro can speak English that well?