I'm in Lowell, MA. I'm in desperate need of xanax...

I'm in Lowell, MA. I'm in desperate need of xanax. I ran out of my prescription on my vacation but I need it on flights because I'm terrified of airplanes. I fly back to Cali on Tuesday.

Any Massachusetts / New Hampshire / Rode Island people willing to help a bro out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPVwfYsGv5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FACE YOUR FUCKING FEAR. THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WILL EVER HELP.

stop taking xanax or your anxiety will get worse, to the point of having panic attacks 24/7 speaking from experience a lot of experience

assuming op isn't a lying faggot, maybe this particular moment isn't the ideal time to taper off

taper off? what am i saying. i should've said cold turkey.

Assuming isnt cruising around in the party van.

i actually have a buddy from college who lives up in Lowell that could probably hook you up but fuck you internet nigger

I have a fuckton of it, but I'm already in cali

Fuck off pig

Yaaaaasssssss

use benadryl or dramamine. Take enough to become moderately dissociated.

Go near the MD clinic

Sorry I don't have any

you can just go to the emergency room, ive done this before they hook you up if you need it

Just watch this and you'll fell better.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPVwfYsGv5I

It's what I watch whenever I run out of my pills.

quit being a little bitch and get on that plane like a man a ride it home. you're more likely to die in the taxi on the way to the airport than die in a plane crash. this message is brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice
>inb4 "neighbourhood, hurrdurr canadafag"

what

hurrrrrrr
durrrrr
leaf fag

I have some if you want them but in order to get them you need to join me at the flight school and do a Night Skydive over the airfield

>Night Skydive

How about we go during the day and I just keep my eyes closed the whole time, like your mom?

Thanks for the insult, actually a red wings fan

i don't care how much maple syrup you use, nigger tits.

Do you hsve a pitbull?

Lowell... LOL no fucking wonder you need xanax. you have family/friends in that shithole. i'd need meds too if everyone i knew from there wasn't dead or on my block list.

Dude just head over to Lawrence and ask around...theres enough dope dealers walking the streets, throw one of them a few bucks to find where the bars are.
Or do you know any grils? Most bitches are batshit crazy and have at least an ativan scrip

I was born there

Ive found that 3 or 4 Bombay Saphire and tonics do just as well as a xanax in a pinch

I got a blowie from a 19 year old slut from Lowell when i was in rehab in florida this past winter.

I'm in Lawrence, cops are all over Broadway looking everywhere

use cbd vape oil. $20 for a cheap vaporize. $20 for cheap cbd oil. Puff on that shit as mch as possible u can't getsick. throw it out if they don't let u bring it home on theplane.