You now realize this was

You now realize this was
better than the newest star wars

Definitely better than TFA but still not very good.

GOTG is actually a great stand-alone sci-fi adventure movie. Much better than TFA which was a piece of shit.

However, the movie has resulted in an awful backlash where everything needs to be quippy and "fun" and have nostalgic 90's music. Also the fanbase is terrible.

not even better than age of ultron

>talking tree and raccoon

Sci-fi fans should be gassed.

Good post user

I was thoroughly bored with the both of them

this is true

>90s

I wish they removed the marvel tie in crap and gave it a better villain. The movie would have been great

both are bad tho

Also than the oldest.

you right

Loool you're making Sup Forums decide between the two films it first loved on release and then decided to hate from sheer edginess.

>better than TFA

That's not exactly hard to accomplish. TFA isn't a good movie by any means.

GotG on the other hand, thats where I'm conflicted. I watched it and it was one of the few times I finished a movie and thought "that was pretty fun". I wasn't eager for a sequel, I didn't get excited for them to appear in Infinity Wars. It was just an enjoyable movie experience.

Ironically what I hated the most about GotG(besides the fact that people give it a ridiculous amount of praise) is that its part of the MCU. Take out Thanos and the gems and you have a solid, standalone movie about some relatively unknown Marvel characters.

GotG didnt need to be part of the MCU. In fact, everything about thanos and the gems pulled me away from the movie because I was far more interested in seeing this group of strange people come together and go on some whacky adventures.

feels more like a star wars movie than the actual star wars movie.

8/10.

I liked the original better

How can anyone enjoy this flick?

The action was bad. The drama was forced. The comedy is up its own ass.

What's wrong with you people?

This! even its reboot guardians was better than star wars though. Too hyped for the sequel.

>Sup Forums is one person
You do know how stupid this post makes you look, right?

I wish I had a jacket as cool as Star Lord's

It's a hivemind user. Don't resist.

You can probably by it on some online "men's" novelty store

This is most likely going to make you even angrier, but Thanos wasn't originally going to be in the movie, but was written in by Marvel Studios' behest.
Thanos won't be appearing in Vol 2, though, if that makes it any better.

Oh, I was never angry, just sort of bummed out. I generally enjoy the movie. The only thing that ever made me a little mad was the fanbase and their absurdly vocal opinions on how perfect this movie is.

I like GotG as well, but it's not even close to being perfect. It's one of the better MCU movies, but being one of the best in a pool full of ridiculously mediocre movies is not something to brag about.

I mean a jacket LIKE star lord's, getting one exactly like it is autist level shit. I'd like one a similar shape to it.

I agree

>le TFA is a bad movie meme

Memelord running away from rocket and Groot and getting caught and then escaping and then getting caught again and then getting no arrested was a pretty good action sequence

The rest was pretty crap though

I like it. But the villain is dumb and undercooked and ship-net generic third act is boring.

I don't know anything about the comics but Xandar and all those space-cops are very,very boring, especially after Knowhere. The movie could have done better and just been weirder.

nah, it's complete garbage

it has a few good moments of adventure and a few good moments of chemistry, but it's strung along by stale jokes written for 12 year olds, absolute garbage and generic sci fi design, and a horrifically boring story and main character

that sequence was actually the moment that I knew the movie was tame lame trash

my interest was piqued again during the prison sequence only to be let down again later

it was garbage. 3/10 at best. tfa was 6/10

The only thing I remember about this movie is the prison escape and how dumb the ending was. I did like the prison scene but not a lot else stood out to me.

To be honest family, the only scene I really hate in the force wakes up is the scene on Han Solos ship with the wrathtars or what ever the fuck those cgi shitballs were supposed to be.

No it wasnt

I'm reading the comments and this is the biggest shill thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums yet.

The only thing I remember of Guardians of the Galaxy was someone waking me up because I was snoring too loud.

I liked GotG. I also remember a few neets trying their hardest to find some sort of meme to discredit(?) the movie which failed resulting it being called a meme movie

Oh my fucking stars and bars, newfag season is here.
Capeshit and Star Wars are for children, newfag.

The design in the movie is fucking awesome, its far from generic.

So, I wasn't the only one.

Not even close. I can't tell you how many times I cringed while watching GoG. So disappointed I broke my rule of no capeshit to watch this decent flick.

>quipshit

Never again.

The only honest non-shill reviews so far.

It's better than most Star Wars movies tbqh senpai.

senpai familia family

Fuck off jewjew

to me the difference was in how much each movie was trying to do something

TFA wasn't trying at all. It coasted on previous movies and I can understand why some people are saying it's just a ANH remake.They went really overboard with the OT references and the story was as safe and cookie cutter as it gets

on the other hand, GOTG was REALLY trying to force the idea of "hey it's just fun bro relax" to the point where you felt it could be used as an excuse for any shitty part of the movie. The plot was also completely generic (I actually kinda forgot what it was) but instead of just being neutral, the constant forced humor and bad jokes pushed towards seriously hating it

>now

TFA is literally erddit.

>thst scene in the beginning where he turns on his Walkman and starts dancing to le retro music in some alien ruins

Anyone else get pretty irritated by this?

don't reply to the pedo

go fuck yourself autismo

Yes it was

I too can make a meaningless statement "yes or no" post.

I've watched it 3 times with my gf since she loves this shit and I can't even remember a single scene

You irritate me even more you little shit

Whoa there, pal. You must be one of the giddy retards that stood up and clapped during that part. I didn't mean to offend you.

>pottymouth
>ad hominem
>forced "humour"
>no punctuation
>no dubs
>probably drunk
thank you for proving my point AVGN fanboy

Both were shit and for plebs, reddit is really taking over not just this board but this entire site i can't stand it.

not really, I liked the musical selection and I'm not autismoman

I'M AN ALLIGATOR