So i just found out after two weeks of being split from a 2 year relationship...

So i just found out after two weeks of being split from a 2 year relationship, my whore of an ex-girlfriend is already sucking other dicks. Feeling ultimately depressed and sick to my stomache I've been heavily self-medicating with pharmaceutical cocktails of various types. After finding this information out I'm ready to unleash my demons.

TL;DR Fuck my ex, quads gets the nudes.

Self bump

Can i quad myself?

going for it

Kek. Maybe you will abuse your prescriptions so severely that you will climb the latter up to opioid/narcotic addiction.

>For every dick my ex sucks, I shoot up some heroin

You got this, Eric. I believe in you.
How'd things go with the cops Thursday? Emily told me about it, for some reason.

Im gonna need more tinfoil in that case

sounds like she sucks. she isn't worth wasting thoughts on, try to move on

Thanks user, good advice. Ill keepthat in mind. For now i might just dump if you neets can't get the gets.

Check em

no check em

Close, but no ceegar

Sounds like you dodged a bullet, bro. If the bitch is sucking cocks two weeks after splitting with you, there's a better than even chance that she was sucking cocks two weeks before splitting with you.

At least this way you won't catch the herp.

Rolly

rollan

Yea what did you think ? That she was gonna wait ?

I guess you need some incentive you neckbeard plebs

they see me rollin...

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

Granted shes probably going after dick for her own rebound emotions.

But her decisions are too late now. She's gone to whore level. She'll regret those decisions for the rest of her life.

Source: Wife's friends did the same thing. They live in regret now and every so often get publicly shamed at bars.

thread fail fag

Looks like a sweet brown sugar bitch.

Is she Latina?

trying again.

If you hate her then just post the nudes you fucking faggot.

Yes, yes. My mighty white juices flowed thru that shit daily.

>Fuck my ex
>demands quads
You clearly still have feelings for her, user.

check em

No i just want a good audience, you obviously dont know what it means to put someone on blast.

she's not in a relationship she can suck any dick she wants you faggot get over it she probably sucked dicks while she was with you too

faggot

>Sup Forums
>good audience
>on blast
Hows 8th grade treating you?

drop it to trips or no-ones gunna be fucked except your ex

I guess not bots tonight well gimme a sec and ill dump... and dont worry im good on my word Sup Forumsrothers.

I wish for nudes

roll

butter my roll

Great, pic for proof im not a 13 yro basement dweller

Why are you dating Kingseeker Frampt?

Honestly, you're switching between "boo hoo depression" and "clearly, I'm superior." Pick an opinion, expect to not get quads, and go over to
for your catharsis.

I bet she is getting her back doors smashed right in, I mean if you are the sort of faggot who goes crying off on ?b? because....muh gurlfrend has left me and be sucking nigger dick.....
wel course she left you fool and now she's getting spit roasted like a fucking kebab roll....shes probably dripping with cum right now you pussy....
>protip don't be a faggot

Share nudes as revenge, fgt.

That's some long ass hair she has