I'm about to have sex with a guy for the first time and he wants me to sit on his face and gag him with my cock while I...

I'm about to have sex with a guy for the first time and he wants me to sit on his face and gag him with my cock while I hover over his face, and he wants me to cum on him

Am I at any risk of getting STDs or HIV if I dont do anal?

Picture is of myself

Yes, now unless you use a condom enjoy your life as a fag with HIV and if you do, enjoy your life as a fag

Fuck off and die, faggot.

Non-troll hetero here. If you're about to engage in any kind of sex (whether oral or anal) with a complete stranger then you are at risk of catching something. HSV 1 (oral herpes) can be passed through something as simple as kissing. The asshole is a breeding ground for bacteria so to be gay and not practice safe sex is basically a death trap in today's modern society. Enjoy your AIDS OP

ITT: an op who has never been to class

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

well, if he tells me he has only been with one other person and they were clean, I am going to assume he is clean as well

Wrong thread

also

>ANTI DEFIMINATION
>DEFIMINATION

>if he tells me he has only been with one other person
>they were clean
>I am going to assume

This is why you will catch aids. Enjoy

yes

Edgelord.

nu

and you believe that? come on son, put a sock on that pickle.

real talk? you can't get HIV from oral unless you have an open wound on your dick. There's plenty of other STDs you can get trough oral though, just not HIV.

Show us the D.

While he sucks me, I should wear a condom?

I see, ty

Okay

Thank you, now honestly every type of sex with a stranger will come with a risk of STDs, the chance of getting HIV from oral is rare, but as stated earlier if there are open wounds on your dick or his mouth, it can happen. Herpes is a most definite possibility from oral, and I mean yeah if you want to be fool proof safe, a condom during oral is a good choice, it's not going to feel great, but I guess that's what you get for wanting to fuck a stranger and be "safe" at the same time.

Faggot no die.

:[ Should I call it off and just have sex with people I know well/am dating?

I'm just so horny :(

Bro, if you weren't worried about this choice then you wouldn't have come to /b to hear what you already know, that having sex with a stranger can give you fucking STDs. And honestly, you seem like a nice faggot, so your first time should be with someone you at least like and trust.
Jack off and go to sleep, and try to find someone, or get herpes. The choice is yours.

ew gay

BTW, what's that poster nigga?

i think its deadmau5 gay people like techno

Your safest bet is to find a partner, get yourselves tested together, if both results come back clean then you can fuck and suck all you want. The more ppl you sleep with the higher the chances will be of catching something.

Deadmau5 is shit.

DON'T Listen to them
If you are horny and what to bang some one then go for it cause say you get a bf who says he isn't ling to you the entire time your banging him. Just cause you are with some one does not mean they got tested but these days stds can be transferred even through condoms so if you are going to bang you might as well do it all raw and cum where you want and just get tested routinely and if something shows up deal with it but if you are smart and pick your partners wisly odds are you will cum up clean and FYI it works the same with girls to
ALSO where are you located?

I think I might do that instead

Thanks for the info/advice, and I live in Virginia

This guy is going to lead you down the path of AIDs, herpes, and rape.

>do it all raw and cum where you want
>if something shows up deal with it
>your banging

Kys. Shittest advice ever and you're probably infected with multiple
Std's

wow gay head over here expert on gayness idiot

Welp, thanks guys

Going to go to bed, gnite