Celeb fap thread part 2

Celeb fap thread part 2

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I have been practising black magic for 13 years. I have been very successful at spells and summoning. With that being said,
Lets play a game Sup Forums:

EVERY post that ends in 77 in this thread will obtain great wealth within the next 30 days.

BUT,

EVERY post that ends in 66 in this thread will die a violent and painful death within the next 24 hours.

Please only play if you are serious and willing to take the risk.

Good luck my Sup Forumsrethren

Time to earn some quarters?

Yeh you know it.

How are things, DoveBro?

Pretty ok. And your things?

Things is ok. Where is everybody?

Idk. Ferreirabro is comes in a few hours, Skybr is probably dead. And yeah. That's it.

thats a nice ass

fuck i just wanna bury my face between those cheeks

You're every bit as bad as furfag circle jerkers. Just wanted to make sure you know that.

Also, sage.

Awwwww. :(

My Mistress Jessica Alba h-has t-told m-me she cr-craves to b-be w-with a real man... She s-says I'm w-way t-to m-much of a b-beta boy t-to be admired b-by any w-women b-because all w-woman w-want a real st-strong m-man to admire and l-look up t-too... She s-says it's a crying sh-shame she l-let h-herself b-be swayed b-by m-my lucid and poisonous lies and words wh-when I-I w-went all out and w-wooed h-her into our arrangement... N-Now she s-says she is st-stuck w-with s-sissy m-me...

i got a problem Sup Forums been diamonds for 2 hours. cant cum. make it happen

Checkem

She s-says it's m-my f-fault she isn't f-finding proper s-satisfaction and it's u-up t-to m-me to do s-something about it... I-I asked h-her what that m-meant b-but she j-just smiled and l-looked at m-me strangely... She s-said I know what she w-wants and it doesn't c-come in sm-small packages... I-I-I think she doesn't s-see m-much v-virtue in m-my 4 incher b-but I-I always though m-most m-men w-were that s-size... She then s-said i-if i-it w-was j-just that then she c-could f-find a-a way to live w-with it b-but the f-fact I'm s-such a sissy c-coward also t-turns h-her c-completely off... I-I t-told h-her I-I d-don't like f-fighting s-so I-I try to be the pacifist whenever there arises any p-potential c-conflict w-with other m-men w-we run into...

my favorite picture of her. those legs are fucking amazing.

someone make me jizz with famous boobies

I wanna fuck you while dove watches

Dump 1

Why should Dove watch?

roll

Dump 2

Bae

yesssss

more Katy!

I fucking love big-eyed women.

fuck i wanna coat that face with cum

She said she h-has h-had enough of m-my w-wimpiness s-so she's t-taking over our r-relationship and there's n-nothing I-I can d-do about it... I-I w-wish I-I c-could change it b-but she is the o-one who is f-famous and r-rich and b-beautiful... N-Nobody c-can d-deny that h-her beauty is t-to b-be worshiped b-by all m-men and especially m-me h-her mate... She s-says i-if I-I w-want t-to stick around in our r-relationship then it's t-time f-for m-me to please h-her d-desires and f-find a-a w-way t-to g-get a-a real man f-for her...

katy with a cock is too hot.

Astor from dexter

fat ass

die in a fire.

fucking goddess

moar Katy in tight dresses, less Katy with penis pls.

Rollllling

reroll for that dank 66

Look closer at that dress mate

please

so damn close

Every p-part of m-me w-wanted to scream out and d-deny h-her r-request b-b-but all I c-could m-muster out of m-my mouth w-was a-a "Yes Dear I-I-I w-will."

cmon

:(

i noticed

that's what I was talking about

guess ill just kill myself then

fuck you

Sure, I'm desperate tbh

i need to fap. dicks about to explode. cant waste it. someone halp!

she knows what the guys like

too bad she has herpes

consider this BielButt as you jerk

Once I-I uttered those w-words a great b-big smirk came over h-her f-face and she s-s-said she knew I-I would c-cave into her request b-b-because I was such a half-man d-dildo l-lover and really sh-she has a-a-all the wealth so all I can d-do is b-be sissy p-pegged by h-her...

very helpful. but im waiting to blow on a nude. a solid 10/10 nude. but thanks for the boner fuel user

dem hips

Stephanie Corneliussen from Mr robot

celeb nude? well, who do you like?

got the usual assortment of JLaw leaks...

she looks really fragile in person. like once you're in she's fucking broken.

pretty chill though

fucking diamonds

yup. do it up user

or if you're into that fridge aesthetic, there's Kate Upton...

Thank you and do continue.

continue with either or both of these. bust is imminent

mmmm begging to get fucked

I wanna put it in her butt