How the fuck can stairs be dug this way Sup Forums?

how the fuck can stairs be dug this way Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EPWD3gyjP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should email the publisher and let them know how you feel.

I agree tho.

With some patience it can be done

in about 2 more steps the land is going to give weight and fall on him,smothering him

With a rock and good vibes

I got you fam

So the moral of the story is, don't try to break free from life's chains, it will crush and kill you if you do.

/thread

Autist.

Digging stairs like that is easy. Not getting them blown up by a creaper is the hard part.

pls no ableism pls k thx :-)

You can see the sky behind the two guys. So they are in trenches. The theory is valid.

suicide.
i like it

He has no pants in step 2

I dont get what you are asking? It is pretty easy to carve steps from dirt.

Except I've already tried digging to the left only to find a giant brick wall. Meanwhile suit man has made it out, looking down on me saying "What I got out?? Why can't you? You must be stupid"

they CAN'T.. it would imply being able to dig form teh top, instead you would have to dig from teh bottom which means eventually the top would collapse on you and you die...

handholds on the other hand.

>there is only one way to climb out
Keep blaming others loser

To me, it would be possible, especially if they are indeed in trenches. But digging stairs is pointless and too much work. He could have just carved ladder steps.

It is! But not in the way that the artist is presenting it.

Eh you can skin a cat different ways
How so? Is it because there is no overhang? He could have knocked it down

Because real life is like minecraft and you can remove an objects support and have it stay there.

I mean as long as you're smart about keeping the dirt underneath you as you excavate you'll be fine. It'll take a while but it's do able as long as you don't dig too deep in before some of the over hanging earth collapses. Anticipate when it will and then move the displaced dirt underneath you. Rinse and repeat

You can see here that the artist is not a civil engineer. Way to go Picasso.

Notch left then notch right. All the way to the too

I agree but it's the most impractical way to do it. The blue suited man is an idiot. Carved ladder steps would be the better solutio.

Realistically, how long could one even sit in a hole playing in dirt before they die from dehydration?

the guy on the left is blind. he doesn't even know he is in a hole. he is crying because his wife just died like 2 two days ago. he will never get her back. it is hopeless.

Just ninja-climb it m8

True although that made depend on the firmness of the soil. If it's too loose a ladder dug into it wouldn't support the weight

>that hole narrow enough to climb
>or walljump
The blue suited fag is fucked, red just needs to get his shit together.

You're all idiots. youtube.com/watch?v=9EPWD3gyjP4

dug myself out of plenty of holes as a kid on beaches this way

This sis how it works for everybody else

This is how it works for me

fml

>take stone
>dig hole into dirt
>if it is thick dirt, create slope to climb out
>if it is light dirt, break off until you have a pile of dirt upwards
easy

you cant climb soft dirt you fucking retard

instead of wasting my time building stairs i'd either climb out or if i couldn't then i'd use the rock or whatever to make hand and foot holds in the side and then climb out
you have to be efficient

No, you would have to be in decent shape. They're fat businessmen probably with heart problems judging by the baldness of blue suited guy. Dehydratation, exhaustion and no appropriate suit.

Kek

Uuuuuh, couldn't they just chimney climb out? The hole is not very wide.

I can hold my breath a looong time

Where did they get the rock in first place?
Also, if guy in red would start carving off the rock, that cliff would end up getting too thin

*is

That hole isn't very deep. You could dig sideways and let the few feet of dirt above you collapse on your head with no real consequence. It's not going to bury you alive.

Why not just climb up by pushing on both walls?

Turn around?

If it's too soft to climb, then it will crumble like sand when you try. Either way, you get out. Retard.

Yeah, but real life isn't a cross section, so the guy is actually digging a tunnel with steps.

He can still dig a tunnel, you know. This is only a profile of the situation.

>Being this retarded

He is saying that if the guy were to try and dig himself out, with the logic in the original pic, that is what it would really look like. He is digging diagonally but how does that remove the shit above him, it would fall and smother him like precious comment mentioned.

Dude, the hole is like 8 feet deep. I weigh 350lbs and I could climb out with my back against one wall and legs against the other.

in other words fuck the depressed, wow, all that faith in humanity is really coming rushing back.

Underated comment

Why doesn't he just go out the side where he's piling all the dirt

World is not 2D, you can dig steps around you.
Also why not just dig out small holes so you can insert your feet and hands in them and climb up.

>Not spider-climbing out

No, because it would collapse long before there is enough to smother him. When you dig in 8 inches or so, most of the dirt above it will fall. That won't be enough to trap you. That second picture where the guy has 2 feet of dirt above him is retarded. That dirt is just sitting there defying gravity waiting to kill him. If you're so pessimistic that you think dirt is fucking malevolent and magical, just kill yourself.

lol

the dimensions thank you

you need a blue suit

Jigsaw strikes again!

Blue suit should dig left and bury the red suit since he gave up anyway and climb out.

>some situations are hopeless

The logical answer, so of course 90% of Sup Forums is too stupid to get it