So my new gfs pussy smells like a korean fish market even after she showers...

So my new gfs pussy smells like a korean fish market even after she showers, what could it be and how do I tell her it stinks Sup Forums? Pic unrelated

Make her eat cranberries. It will smell better.

Could it be an std?

No idea. I just know cranberries make it smell sweeter. I think it has to do with PH and body chemistry. If you're worried about STDS get checked together.

Bump

good point there, she also has this contraceptive thing, so I was thinking maybe that could unbalance her ph levels

Eat fresh pineapple. Every day. Tell her to stop eating whatever she has been eating

Sometimes a yeast infection causes this

Yeah bros the smell is overwhelming, it literally turns me off everytime

Maybe you but in her too much, tell her to wash it out with a douche bag.

>黒人

Nut

Contraceptive pills and medications work because they screw with the hormones. I'd probably just dismiss it as that. Never hurts to get checked though. Start feeding her cranberries.

b.v (bacterial vaginosis) - pretty common
tell her to go to the dr
Metronidazole is an antibiotic - will clear up in a week

no heavy fragrance soaps inside

Ok, but how do I tell her without her thinking I'm an asshole?

Who is the biggest asshole the honest one or the one who let her stink ?

she probably would want you to tell her

no douches either, it will only make it worse

In regards to how to tell her ehhh.. Haha idk without sounding to fucked up. But the douche bag would be a good start people are fucking stupid and likely virgins if they think the smell comes from around the vagina, its the inside. Do you guys go bare or use condoms?

you guys are right, I'll tell her today

seafood sauce?

my girls poon

Maybe the liquid it originally comes with. But water shouldnt, unless it takes out bacteria needed for ph balance

Op, but you can try it and if it continues than youve narrowed it down to something else. Also a lot of times say you go down on her and it starts smelling, lick your inner wrist let it dry and smell it. Same shit happens when you eat a girl out, you start smelling your own breath if its like that than brush your teeth and tongue too. Although just like toothpaste and oj itll taste wierd

I haven't eaten her out cause it smells

Kek'd slightly

yeah, water is fine

You didnt answer my question about bare or condoms either way say this.
Condoms use: hey i heard ir read (whichever) if you use condoms that you should rinse with a douchbag because the latex or spermicide could mess you up if it stays
Bare: same thing, say it starts to rot inside or something along those lines

Haha i imagined someone saying this and making a frowny/sad face lol also "its only smells"

I pull out, I don't trust contraceptives, even if I had a bulletproof condom

>pull out dont trust contraceptives ?? You do know precum still contains sperm right? Anyway find a way to get her to use a douche bag dump the original liquid and just use water see if it works. Does it smell even after a shower?

Yep even after a shower, at first I was like, maybe it smells cause she's been out all day, then she showered and it still reeked, that's when I got worried

I used to have a gf like this. Eventually I left her because I couldn't stand the smell even after she showered. It was because I found out her uncle raped her bum when she was little and she was a massive whore before she got with me.

It's old cum

Pretty much this, user knows his shit