I got some beef with a real prick, Sup Forums. Before you go saying NYPA...

I got some beef with a real prick, Sup Forums. Before you go saying NYPA, how about some advice to rain down havoc on his ass.

You could take the moral high ground and stop acting like a 17 year old.

i got an address and a number. what could we do?

source?

Honestly, you might as well smash his face in with a baseball bat

Let go of the situation and move on with your life like a god damn adult?

Lol shut up nerd

it's too late for morality. good food for thought though, thanks

Yeah let's get him OP, when you mess with the chon you get MEMED hard! I say we hack into his facebook and say "I'm gay" kek that would meme him pretty good

Louisville Slugger Dubs

/thread

You want annomous revenge? Sugar in his gas tank, key his car, put laxative in his drinks, piss in his drinks...etc

OR you could stop being a pussy and stand up to the prick

that's one of my go to's actually, but is one of those situations that doesn't just go away (maybe some day; pretty excited for that).

sorry, user. i was probably drunk. i don't know where that came from

cancerous newfags
asking for ideas isnt even nypa
idk op you could glitter pizza swat or some shit depending on your resources
hopefully some better ideas come up because frankly i dont get mad enough to fuck with people

>Yeah let's get him OP, when you mess with the chon you get MEMED hard! I say we hack into his facebook and say "I'm gay" kek that would meme him pretty good
fuck off OP, even your samefagging is fucking lame.
your request for a personal army will fail because you fail to understand that the degenerates that make up Sup Forums are not as homogeneous as you think. nobody gives a fuck about someone who is troubling you, in part, because we all assume you're probably as big an asshole as whoever it is you want raided... as a matter of fact,
its even normal for the "bully" to play the "victim"
and request a raid to fuck with a victim
(a form of crybullying).
learn a thing or two
grow some balls
solve your own problems (with a bat or a gun)
and maybe next time you might come back
less
retarded

Had a friend that did this he only got a nickel for att murder because he wasn't tried as an adult. Don't forget to let me say I told you so before you pussy out and not fight him because you're secretly scared or go too overboard with your dedication and shoot up a school. Your move, it's too late to choose neither, because if you fight him you'll be a pussy whether you win or lose. Pussy out now or shoot up a school, those are your choices. Your only choices. Choose. Now. Before you die a worthless faggot that is forgotten soon after you're gone. Have fun.

i stand up to him all the time. i can make him squirm with a dirty look. he's just a huge snitch, and there's cameras everywhere

No one has said NYPA, and I know from experience that Just letting it go usually has better results than the petty bullshit that this board would come up with.

this is me..
> i can make him squirm with a dirty look
after reading this i think ops a fag
lets fuck with op instead.

Why do you even know a snitch. There's your first issue right there OP, setting yourself up for failure rite there

I want to see this movie. whats it from?

i appreciate the suggestions. i hope you never have do deal with somebody who makes you mad enough to go to war like this lol

How bad do you want tol fuck him up and how much access do you get to him?

We need to talk about Kevin, it's on netflix

oh yeah that's right . . . i just asked a bunch of children to aid me in a fight against a faceless enemy. i feel like an african warlord!

Whoa whoa guys I think we should know what happened first

Listen OP I know you're a pussy but just get it over with

totes a fag. that's irrelevant in this situation though

can't have control over everybody who lives near you. some people think that calling the cops makes them a hero, especially when they're a bored waste of life looking for meaning on conservative talk radio

anyone got some sauce on her

oh; well he's always complaining about noise, but he's a noisy fuck too.

calls the cops for nothing

waves weapons around at the immigrants over where they park

complains about people not speaking english (who gives a fuck?)

the other day he came to my door threatening to call the cops, and some other veiled threat. called my wife a cunt.

you can't really fuck a cop-caller up when you have a wife and kid to take care of.

i just wanna drive him crazy, maybe scare him a bit. things are scarier when you don't know what they are or where they're coming from

I was just joking mate, but seriously sound genuine and message him and say you want to work things out. Then gain his trust meet him up and bubble wrap his face and shoot him with a nail gun, then drag him into your basement and cover him in plastic wrap and another layer of sheathing underfoot, grab a large kitchen knife, at least 7 inches long and begin separating the major regions of the body... The head, the torso, the legs, the arms... Do this and begin cleaning the rest of the body. You want to be able to drain most of the blood with bleach and save every piece. Grind the bones in a series of blenders from your nearest consignment store, and get that meat separated from the organs as well, you're going to want to eat all of it. You'll be able to compost the bones and the skin, but only if you shred the skin and dry it out in your freezer. Now the mean and organs must be eaten, but go off of any venison cooking recipe or whatever and you should be in business, don't forget to consult youtube if you have never cleaned a deer before, the process is similar enough... Happy "hunting!"
P.S. Sorry for the late response, I'm watching Love Actually.

This is hot

i wish i remembered where that came from

I wish I even knew someone that looked like these fat whores fuck my life

LOL "I feel it in my toes" . . . Yeah, I thought about dosing him with LSD, and torturing him in a basement while strobelights flickered and Pig Destroyer played on the radio. then get him in the back of a van with some friends in alien masks. dose him with more acid, and tie him to a tree in some random jungle before covering him in honey in front of an ant-hill then setting some bees free. no one would miss him. i like your idea too though.

it's a sweet life (not these chicks specifically, but i get pretty lucky with the hot fat chicks who like to do this kind of stuff. makes me feel less like murdering my neighbor).