Post bitches, anons say how they'd degrade them

post bitches, anons say how they'd degrade them

throat fuck until she gags and drools

rip the bandana off, stuff it in her mouth and fuck her ass

Slap that smirk off her face. Gag her with her panties and hate fuck her asshole.

this is my sister

Underadeable

Lock her down, slap her tits, cum all over her pretty little glasses. She doesn't deserve to be destroyed.

get my dick sucked by right while left eats her out. then have blondie sit on my face while the other rides my cock

My girl

Slam her face onto a table, force open her tight asshole, pound it while squeezing her tits.

dig that thing out of her face then cum in the hole.
amidoinitrite?

Forced tittyfuck, then ram her pussy until it bleeds.

spank her ass till its red and finger it. keep playing with her ass and pussy until i finally enter her ass. continue to fuck her ass ignoring her whimpers then pull out and stick my cock in her mouth. finish on her nose and glasses. moar pics of her?

I hope you broke up with this chick and sent this to her to prove that you were over her.

God, she is hot.

She goes to Ferris State?

>700600000

any body shots?

You mean Necole Holm?

ok that's it, have fun

I like your style.

I like your tits.

I like my ass.

Why would you want to degrade women by default?

I would do this

She's a snob and a slut

Oh shit man

nudes then?

Unfortunately not in my possession user

hory shet more of her in glasses user?

Hehe

Lewd

OH SHIT SON HOW U DO DIS? U R A FUCKING WIZARD BREH!!

anyone's attention?

Not the biggest fan of azns but yeah sure leggoo

wwyd to her?

Throw her on down on the table and spread her legs and fuck her pussy while she is still wearing that dress.

on her knees with her hands tied behind her back and a gag in her mouth fucking her ass with the dress still on

tied up on bed with head hanging off, forceably throatfucked

Call her korean until she cries

Expose her tits and fuck her against the wall. Before cumming pull out and fuck her throat and force her to swallow.

more lefty user?

g

Any thoughts

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Do your worst on her. I'll reply to everyone who replies to this.

I would shove my cock down her throat and jizz on those sexy feet in those stockings.

Id tell her to get a fucking job

Like feet?

plz continue kind user

Fuck her doggystyle while playing with her tits and pulling on her hair. I'd then finish on her back.

She has a job

id fuck her tits and make her suck my tip then switch to anal, pound her asshole till i finish inside of her

how would you fuck her?

Anything else?

She looks like a girl from my old school, so I'd make her dress up as a schoolgirl. I'd play teacher and not let her go to the bathroom, so she'd pee her panties. I'd make her take them off and tell her I needed to inspect her pussy to make sure it was clean. After that I'd spank her for being a naughty girl and make her suck my cock, then cum all over her face.

I'd make her suck my dick while i eat out her pussy, cum in her mouth then let her ride me till i finish inside her cunt aswell
your turn mate

What do b?

Tittyfuck her while sitting on her face so she can lick my ass. Finger her while doing this then cum on her tits before eating her out.

Very easy one here boys

Dress up as a police officer and shot her 10 times.

Kek

She enjoys anal.

What would you do to her?

Whip out my cock and jerk off into her mouth being sure to shoot some onto her face at the same time. The white girl could lick it off afterwards.

I would take her behind a rock at the beach and fuck her, making sure to cum in her and watch the cum drip out. Maybe leave her after there.