Damn, she actually has a really good point

damn, she actually has a really good point...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/Pau3xUKodeErGr8CoKmjbw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black bond
You won't get it, he was written white like batman
>female ghostbusters
Well that's coming, but it's made by a shit company
>trans power ranger
Literal who

"Yes, I DO want a black dick in my mouth, A female to cuck me, & possibly even get raped by a trans power ranger, why? because im a huge faggot".-OP

Go home, Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/Pau3xUKodeErGr8CoKmjbw/

50 years ago Black Bond would be picketed for being obvious exploitation.

Women all say that to appear progressive and reaffirm their own innate goodness but in reality they all want handsome white guys for fukk. Don't worry about it so much /poltv/

Do you think she's ever been BLACKED?

What did she mean by this?

>twitter threads

Omg this girl a cute

>Stereotyping all white people as one type

Uh whiteist much?

I wonder how much money female ghostbusters will make

>white guys are boring
thats racist and sexist

Who fucking cares about anonymous twitter/tumblr posters? Take this circlejerk elsewhere, there's no karma here despite the circle jerking torrent of responses.

really makes you think

>white guys created everything you want to take over
>white guys are boring

Something doesn't add up.

The inner Turk is revealed.

>trans power ranger

Sup Forums does

No

TRIGGERED

I'm not taking any chances

>which avatar out of these 2 do you want to look at for the next 40 hours?

fuck you

baazinga

muh dick

FUCK YOU

jfc

People on this site are obsessed with this odd looking animu cosplayer so they will of course obsess over her views.

>Write new trans/black/attack-helicopter characters

It's literally this simple.

Dumb cunt should kill herself.

fuck you nigger

source?

See, here's my beef with the whole diversity reboot trend: it's a no-win scenario.

You've got people that love the original franchise that don't want to watch because it's shitting on their childhood, new people who don't particularly care since you're only selling them on nostalgia, and non-feministic people who won't see it because it leans too heavily on that angle.

You're so obsessed with catering to one specific audience that you forget about all the others.

Plus, it debases the actual feminist idea of equal rights amongst the sexes and goes straight up "Boys drool girls rule" misandry.

That's why, no matter what, I'll support the Wachowskis. They actually make original shit and try to cater to multiple fanbases, with interesting premises. Are they always good? Fuck no, but at least they're fucking trying.

bazibobbydity

MODS