Unemployed fags of Sup Forums

Unemployed fags of Sup Forums
Why dont you work?
I retired early but i feel i wasted the prime of my life in boardrooms and traveling to places i didnt want to visit, and now i have time and money to do whatever i want but i dont know who i am. Only now do i realise that all my feelings of success throughout life were in reality just stepping stones leading me away from myself.
Do you enjoy being unemployed or do you aspire to be successful? Dont think a job and money is everything in life because at the end its basically fuck all

eh im not unemployed but i still haven't found my calling in life, i dont have interest in anything really i kinda just move with the flow i that makes sense. i have the option to go to college but again, i have little interest in anything so i feel like it would be a waste of time

That is exactly how I feel about every aspect of my life today. I have no direction and all of my interests are no longer interesting

walked out of a corporate job a year ago
literally walked out - office space style
felt great at the time and i'll never go back

but i still don't know what i want to do with my life

if i had the money i'd probably get a small place in the woods up north and live with nature

I'm unemployed not because I want to be, but because I always get shot down from everything I apply for. Not ever in person but usually within a day or two I get a rejection email or a phone call with the bad news. Doesn't matter where I go.

Same here. Even Burger King wont hire me. I resorted to clinical trials.

because i can hardly stand my own retarded brain with its constant ups and downs, let alone a butt fucker telling me how to correctly tune up my voice to speak to shit sniffing customers over the phone about their pointless problems

I did move into the woods and I loved it at first but now don't know how to live the quiet life.. I am institutionalized to the city and it's hard to shake

>Why dont you work?

I cannot even get a fucking interview. It occurs to me that people my age DON'T GET INTERVIEWED.

I'm either overqualified or underqualified for any job.

Don't really care though since parents both make 6 figures and support my ass.

What jobs are you applying for and how old are you?

Them neet feels

do you mean you don't know how to fill time or it's too quiet maybe?

i can understand that i guess
i still envy you

Be my friend OP
I am 23 and not a neckbeard
We can travel and fuck chicks and I'll show you how to enjoy life
On your dime of course

Both i guess.. i loved the quiet and slow pace at first but after the holiday feeling subsided its just me in the silent serenity with no direction or interests to persue

I was trying to get into a environmental engineer firm and im 13

Welcome to why millenials are depressed, part 1.
No sense of self, and as several people in this thread have mentioned, no places want to hire most of us. I got shafted when I first got a job at the age of 18, I ended up having to work at fucking taco bell instead of two retail stores, despite me looking presentable and doing everything I've ever been taught to do in an interview. The world sucks, dude.

I owned and ran an environmental consultancy business. Made a good amount and retired at 38 and here I am with no sense of self

One day while Mrs. Deadkettles was masturbating, Anthony Burch got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched through the window as Mrs. Deadkettles stroked her juicy kawaii clit. He broke through the window and approached Mrs. Deadkettles which startled her and made her pee everywhere on the floor and on Anthony too. Being drenched in Mrs. Deadkettles urine made him harder than ever! Anthony: "Deadkettles Senpai! I'm a cuckold and I want to WATCH YOU FUCK A BLACK MAN." Mrs. Deadkettles: "Oh Anthony Chan! I always knew you were a cuck! I want to stuff a massive black cock up my kawaii clit while you watch and masturbate!"

Suddenly, Geromy jumped through the already broken window and threw Anthony into the corner. He didn't say anything. He already knew what had to be done. Geromy took off his yellow jumpsuit, revealing his already erect 13 km johnson. He grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over the head of his cock.

Anthony watched intently as Geromy shoved his cock back and forth into Mrs. Deadkettles' nice clit, continuously making a squishy wet noise. Anthony pulled out his pathetic 3 inch member and started to urinate all over them, and then he started to masturbate. Mrs. Deadkettles: "Oh my goodness, Geromy Sama! You are churning my insides up so well! Your dick is stimulating my ovaries! OH YES!"

Anthony became so aroused by this, that he could not help himself anymore! He snuck up behind Geromy and pushed him, causing Geromy's dick to go completely inside Mrs. Deadkettles' choice clit. Mrs. Deadkettles: "No wait guys! My body cannot take this much! I'm getting so full!" The head of Geromy's johnson came out of Mrs. Deadkettles' mouth and pretty much, she was beyond full, and died from having her insides completely damaged.

The police came into the room and found Mrs. Deadkettles, dead with a hemorrhage on her clit, with a HUGE belly full of Geromy's black cock. Anthony was sitting in the corner again, crying.

>Full-time parent
I want to see my kid grow up. I can go back to work anytime but I could never go back in time and see my kid grow.

I dont even cringe at ycyl threads but this thread has my whole body turning inside out

Manadtory Military Service for anyone under 25 who is not in school or in a job

Either go kill sandniggers for the taxpayer money you are wasting or die an early death alone in a foreign country

>mfw this fucking thread

I don't work because if I factored in the increase in expenses that I currently get subsidized for by the government because I don't work, factor in the income tax and insurance, and all the regular public assistance I get, I would need to have a $13 an hour job just to break even.

Given that I would have to give up 40 hours a week of free time just to break even with where I am now, it just doesn't make sense for me to get a job.

Im not very skilled but I'm going to learn a trade soon I hope after my wrist sprain heals.

I've been too poor to do anything so I'm hoping to change that soon

I'm unemployed until the 29th

I've been unemployed for four days.

I'm starting a new job as a Critical Environments Technician.

>Depression is a fake mental illness for people who are lazy to blame everyone but themselves for their problems
>inb4 "Muh chemical imbalance"

I don't work -- "officially" -- because I'm out of state and have no freaking clue when I'll go home. I expect to be successful, but like you wrote, I don't want to waste a bunch of time just to be old and do nothing one day.

Why in SWEET FUCK are you remotely personally offended by a mere throwaway hypothetical situation I proposed? What exactly is your malfunction here?

What the fuck is wrong with you? How on earth have you managed to take an innocent passing comment and completely spin it into a massive strawman and get personal over it? Just how fucking insecure are you? Jesus, get a fucking grip.

Eat a bag of dicks.
Not that many people want to go fight some stupid ass war over oil and the rebels we're funding to fight us next.

You want people to go fight a war? You have every right to go ahead. I'm not fighting for this shitty country.

going to school barely with c's and b's

just picked up glass blowing as a part time hobby and i feel a strong 'pull' to dedicate my life to that, so theres that

So you expect other people to work a 40hour week to pay for your benefits so you can vidya all day?

Fucking raging right here

nice trips, checked

Life was not made for us to work 9-5 in some shitty company with only materialistic goals to push us forward in life.
Society is fucked how money seems to be the actual reason for our human existence.
In reality after building shelter, clothes etc, all we would need to do is a little toil of the land and taking care of livestock to survive. Not much work at all.
In our spare time we are free to actually EXPERIENCE LIFE.
Though the way how our societies works now is more based around selfish pursuits and lack of connectivity, especially that most of us live in concrete jungles.

imagine that how life was ment to be is how the indigenous tribes, untouched by the modern world live now.

Unfortunately, for someone like me, I will have to work in shit jobs for the rest of my life, just to make ends meet. spending literally my entire life doing things I do not want to do, that others tell me to do, just to survive.
Not a great life.

So if you have an opportunity to be a NEET in your younger years you take it, because when you can be a NEED later in life, after a life of toil to accumulate finances, you will be too old to enjoy yourself and experience life.

Unfortunately for you, Autism isn't made up.

You sound abit depressed user, do you want me to call santa jesus or the toothfairy or any other made up things for you

join the royal Irish guards at 19 and at 21 got my left arm ripped off from a IED

autism causes vaccines (and Sup Forums posts)

I dont think you understand what the word autism is, i know its the latest buzzword with cuck on Sup Forums but calling everyone a buzzword doesnt change the fact you blame a made up illness for the fact you are too lazy to do anything with your life

yeah it really does wear off doesn't it
silent serenity sounds so nice though

so what do you do with your time then?

cuck isn't a compliment, so don't take it as one

Time to refill your gender fluid, you're quart low.

How do you vidya?

Not unemployed, but I went to school to be a teacher, turns out I hate teaching, so I quit and work full time at a Starbucks. Thinking about going back to school for audio engineering, I've taken it up as a hobby and really enjoy it.

Even though making shitty coffee all day pays less than teaching, I'd still rather do that.

>mfw every fucking time Sup Forums gets triggered with the depression is fake post

Every
Fucking
Time

>Autism is the latest buzzword on Sup Forums
>Muh sandniggers

you're saying the fact that I lack entire motivation for not seeing the purpose in being alive and wishing I were dead a good majority of the time is fake.

Go get fucked by by a horse.

>Ow, the edge.

And you are blaming me for being born into a system in which it is more profitable for people to not work than to work? I didn't create the system, pal. I didn't vote for it. I just live in it. As for my expectations of others, I really don't care what others do. I would expect that if enough people were as offended by it as you are that they would deide to put an end to it by voting or refusing to work themselves. But that is not the way capitalism works. Capitalism works on greed, and people are much more interested in keeping their jobs and social status quo than they are interested in correcting something that offends them. So I am not worried about my future...your pension is already in my pocket.

Glassblower here. It's gonna be a rough but fulfilling road if you go that route. Best of luck.

There's an a missing from the second half of that sentence.

Also, Thinking I'm a tumblrite

Kys, stop being a drain on the taxpayer
Remeber up and down the street not across the road

Im a bit of a tinkerer so i make models and scale landscapes. Similar to the likes you see model trains traveling on. I hunt for the simple reason i have a few rifles. Unfortunately im starting to go down the rabbit hole of opiates and im at a point now where i either need to stop completely or blow my brains out

I don't see how "a missing" would improve that sentence. However, "a" quart would work.
>Knowing you're a tumblrite

Are you a nigger?
I need to know for research purposes

Nice dubs tho..

ive never really worked but its not like i regret not getting a job. im glad i spent my time having fun instead of living how the government wants me to

I actually have a job. I'm on my third. Worked in taco shithole for almost a year and a half, worked in a dealership as a lube tech, and I'm currently doing various things such as yardwork, vehicle repairs, and other things for a friend's family. I have two vehicles, one of which I'm selling off after it gets repaired as the transmission went out on it, I pay my insurance on the car I drive, and currently have plans for the future.

I've already amounted to more than you ever will, basement dweller.

>My Chemical Imbalance

WHEN I WAS

I have more than most people but i truly envy you. I fell for the life trap hook line and sinker, my whole life is a regrettable "success "

Jobs are kind of a legacy way of accumulating resources. Robots and automation are rapidly making jobs obsolete..
Much like what happened to farming in the 1800s wer going to transition to a new way of accumulating resources.
I really think basic income is the only answer to ALL jobs being taken over by automation.

So you're just kind of living the dream of the future.

yeah you should stop

also models/scale landscapes is a dying art
i think its interesting

you said you traveled - was it not worth it to you?

>Do you enjoy being unemployed or do you aspire to be successful?
The question dosen't match with the rest of the text, beeing employed dosen't mean beeing successfull.

Marketing degree, running a small business, working on a YouTube project as a hobby and traveling the world. Gave up on love to follow my dreams but doing okay fucking married women.

Ouch that hurts user, you know me well

Ill just sit here earning my $32 an hour and cry into my paypacket

I only really saw the inside of hotel rooms and office high rises. You see one fountain you have seen them all. Business trips are rarely leisure, and if there is a delay and you have some spare time its spent getting ahead of work. Im just a broken work horse who knows nothing else but what ive always done and have now grown to hate.

>Sit here

Have fun with that desk job, zombie. Hope your kids don't have a take your parent to school day.

Thank you for that unwanted insight. I bet people generally like you for that trait. Keep it up friend

>2016
>having kids
Sorry user i like my life, why would i want kids

You like your life, but post on Sup Forums?
Now I'm definitely sure you're a troll

Fucking millennials. They think they deserve their jobs for finishing college and applying for the job.

Three associates and me(22yo) founded a software consultancy and development firm that went from zero to twenty employees in a year and a half. I am a fucking dropout and have to teach my engineers how to do CS stuff correctly, I have to teach my designers how to make good design and my marketers how to make good campaigns.

80% of the designers with degree that I interviewed only knew two fonts, Helvetica and Arial. Or Century Gothic and Verdana. Software Engineers, and front end devs didnt knew how to do basic Ruby on Rails APIs nor use the asset pipeline. And for marketers, most of them were stuck on old style print-out-give-out pamphlet strategies.

In short, we have hired people willing to learn more, because 95% of the people that sent job applications and were interviewed didn't know anything outside of what they were taught at school, and were expecting great pay for not knowing how to do shit. Most of you are lazy fucks, or just plain idiots.

I even tried to believe in new, inexperienced talent, hired several newbies and burnt through 10k cash in 3 months while our productivity levels decreased. Fired them all, hired one more experienced person to replace three guys, and productivity rose like a fucking rocket.

Prior to funding my current business I was unemployed for a year while I learnt software development and developed passion for design. Was a potato planter before that.

maybe find someone to spend your time with
you sound lonely user

I honestly hope you're a nigger or a sandnigger. Too much of you in this world already, fuck.

>Wanting niggers to have more children

Its bizzaro world in here

You mongoloid! user said he doesn't want to have a kid because he love his life. I said, I hope he's a nigger because they breed too much.

I am completely a sexual. Probably a reason for my constant work ethic. I have no intrest in a realitionship for anything other than a companion to talk to and cook with. Women typically dont hang around long when there is no sex involved

I just haven't been able to find a job yet coming out of my last semester of college. Spent the last few months looking for degree related work but now I'm just looking for anything decent

What degree is this ?

Womens studies

Seizures. I'm too poor w/o insurance to get all my tests to get put on disabality, so my mates are saving up money to get them. Shit blows.

Tits or gtfo

Same, everyone always asks what's my 5-10 year plan, what's in my future etc. I just do whatever. Just go with it. Things happen and I deal with them. I try no to look to the future because it's something I can't possibly comprehend.

Find a man then.

Please leave whatever country you are living in. It's pointless, vapid and weak individuals such as yourself that destroy a nation by being a crutch to which everyone has become responsible for. You're a failure, and the fact that you are unwilling to make your life in the least bit useful for a country and its citizens means that you are beyond reprimanding.

▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓.

No, you just a have a deficiency in reading comprehension and a slight autistic inclination to the twilight series.

Yeah, go fight some retarded war that will almost certainly make your nation LESS safe. Holy fuck, you're really helping us out, alright.

Have fun sucking on IEDs as your country slumps ever closer to another recession.

I'm a chemist that is responsible for producing pharmaceuticals, and the child of two war refugees. If my country needs me to fight, I will fight.

You are what, again? A 18 year old that watched too much documentaries, convinced that he/she is some hyper intelligent misunderstood fully aware unemployed unpatriotic user? Because that's how you're coming off as, kiddo.

I know this feel. There's this weird quasi-educated state you can be at where you have a lot of know-how, but weren't actually educated officially for it. You have no papers, so to speak. So you're either stuck being butthurt about being very much underutilized in some shit-tier job, or in a stream of rejections because you have no provable experience.

That being said, I'm not unemployed. I'm just underemployed as fuck with both pay under minimum wage and less than 15 hours/week.

well you've given me some insight/perspective tonight
and as a floundering 33 yr old - I thank you

Education is the problem in my case.

4 years studying psychobiology at a top private university, but no degree because i lacked a few unrelated writing requirements then life happened and i haven't been able to go back or finish.
so everywhere either assumes i'm way to smart and educated and will quit a bad job after a short time, but any good job the technicality of not having the degree prevents being hired, and any major-related job requires masters/phd