I am one of 23 scientists responsible for what you call the mandela effect...

I am one of 23 scientists responsible for what you call the mandela effect. I am here to answer questions regarding the original timeline and why it is happening. I will not disclose where i work or what i do at work.

Why are you being a faggot, OP?

Why?

Why did you guys choose to change the original spelling of the Berenstein Bears?

How can the massive cognitive dissonance be explained?

Did you have something to do with element 115 and could you help me get something?

This

You are being deceived. The original timeline was Bernstein Bears. Specifically, The Bernstein Bears. "eren" was the update, "erenstein" is the layer to hide the truth.

This again

This again again

What is your group's name? What areyour college's names?

what are you trying to achieve?

Not everyone is accepting the updates. For some reason, the "veil" isn't working on some people. Currently it is spiralling out of control, and we anticipate a larger population that will experience memory anomalies within the next few years. By 2020 everything will settle.

There are differences in memory because you are not supposed to remember any of it. In fact, you've been implanted with multiple layers of memory that are false. Somehow, you have remembered and this is very concerning. I encourage you to try to hold on to your memories.

Still doesn't explain why its now spelled with an A

Are you using non-locality technology in a present day scenario or do you come from a time in which Ra has completed the Matrioshka brain?

Is this the second Earth iteration or the third?

wtf you just blew my mind, like whats the matrioska brain?????????

This is a proof of concept. If we can overwrite the population with false memories, unfortunately the future will be mostly manufactured. There was one person, and we are not sure how, that has somehow caused this unraveling effect.

We have been trying to locate "him" but he is currently hiding. This person has created the breakdown in the veil, and there are concerns that the whole system will fail unless we stop it in the next few years.

This reality is a close copy of what we would call the "real" earth. Unfortunately, the earth was destroyed in 2012.

Good imagination kid.

Let me know if doctor who visits your lab.

Tell me one specific update that is failing. I may be able to help. I bet you did Nazi that coming.

how did the real earth get destroyed?

One of the scientists on our team shares the original name, so we distorted it as much as possible to cover the updates. I cannot say who his name is, because it would give away where i work, sorry.

Unfortunately, there was an extinction level event. In order to correct this current version yet stay similar, we had to give you some updates. These include a larger liver to process the increased toxins, as well as moving some things around because the body would soon be unable to handle the toxicity of the planet. There are too many updates to the body, i don't even know where to start.

Bump

What the fuck is your main goal?

holy fuck, real or not this shit is still blowing my mind, so are you time traveling or what

What's the point of altering people's memories to hide an extinction level event when the altered perception is the world leading itself towards world war again?

I'm high out of my fucking mind right now, and I can't figure out if this is unsettling or very funny.

We use a quantum computer based on our own neural network. Unfortunately some of that technology was passed down to us, to be used for a very specific purpose. Imagine russian dolls, and you have a pretty good idea of the true nature of our reality. We are manipulating, yet also being manipulated from "outside".

And why did that nigger-terrorist mandela survive the 80s?

fake and gay

If by "him" you mean the Thanako entity "he" was killed in the second SOL destruction of 2I "2008" after the completion of the Matrioshka brain. Since then that traitor of the original "120" returned from the neighboring star in the year 28,330 does not exist.

Are you speaking of the 19,323 destruction of the virtual humanity war of the solar system or the second iteration of 1965 of the SOL reconstruction from "Bridge" memory from the Neptune sphere?

Youre high as shit arent you? Kek post pic of ur genitals

Why did you bring Mandella back?

I warned, no, I BEGGED you to check those irregularities! Within acceptable parameters my ass! "It's taken care of!" Really? THIS? This is taken care of?

i wish dog but fuck
this shit got me fucked up

To make sure humans continue to experience, and have a place to do it. The collective needs more data, and our experience is far more important than the planet itself. In fact, it really doesn't matter whether it is real or virtual.

We're having interface problems at the moment. People are reporting recurring headaches after the most recent updates.

Post pic of ur.geintals plz

how do i become one of you, would you even accept anyone?

Hey OP can you use the anti-gravity equation that is part of the derivative of the theory of relativity to go suck a dick? Or maybe you can just choke on the bullshit you are spoon feeding us

That explains a bit... have these updates messed with our hormones and expiriances?

what the fucking fuck

This

>the collective
So you are a hive mind sharing a single consciousness? Is there a ruler of this hive mind? Do you wish to assimilate imperfect beings in hopes of becoming perfect beings yourself?

I remember Muhammad Ali dying way earlier. He was a surprise guest at a convention I went to in like 2002 and I had a mini freak out because I was sure he had died in the 90s. True, or am I full of shit?

There is no "you" or "them" anymore. They've screwed up their own existence. But they've got it all under control! Ha!

I'm sorry but that is impossible. I'm not even sure where i am from. We are all clones, we work approximately 5 hours per day on the "server" and then we get a few hours for socialization. Believe it or not, we are jealous and wished we could be there with you.

They don't accept any, they are the enemies. There is a growing resistance, we don't have much time.

Is this the reason why I honestly can't remember things I've done earlier in the week, or is that the pill and alcohol abuse? Or the likely untreated syphilis? Or the family history of degenerative neurological conditions?

Damn you future man, your meddling is not welcome!

I... are you guys idiots? It takes one flaw you clones have in common to ruin your plan of existance.

well fuck, hope they dont screw up
do you go to "work" or do you "work" from home
how are they the enemies

I'm absolutely fucking sure I have a berenstein bear book. I will post tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST and we could discuss

So where are you in relationship to us?

>implanted with memories
>Hold on to your memories

Nice try, Doc.

Whats the big idea, anyhow?

Yep the fact that I reveal to mankind truths like "We are ALL the CREATION of or ANGELS of God" is why you keep trying to find me.

But fast as fast can be....

The most common side effects we are dealing with is recurring headaches, shortness of breath, memory loss, and a feeling of "just waking up". There are various issues due to the interface changes. The brain had to be rearranged, we increased the size of the base brain, reduced the distance of the corpus, and shortened the area of the frontal lobe.

>you can't spell existence
>your opinion is irrelevant

(You)

WHO HERE WANTS TO HAVE GAY SEX WITH ME I AM WHITE, CLEAN, HAVE 6" UNCUT PENIS. LOTS OF FETISHES.

Sounds like being high to me

Grow the fuck up.

what gave you the right to do any of this?

I await your post user

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ERASER I LOST IN 2ND GRADE YOU NIGGER

You dont. I grew up with the berenstEin bears. Went and dug my books out. They're all berenstAin

Kek.

You might want to get that looked at.

Our employers gave us the right, and our own existence.

It has been long since you tried to ping me singular, I go by Jacob and I continually post the updates of these changes in our current timeline the manipulations are real.

So you essentially fused the hemispheres? To what end? I feel like this is entirely physiobabble.

Shortness of breath would be adressed by the medulla and stem anyhow, I don't see how shrinking the frontal lobe would do anything but increase agression and diminish reasoning ability. And "the base brain"? Really? The volume of our craniums has remained almost entirely constant throughout recorded history.

Definitely ready to call BS on this one. Impress me, clonefag.

It will not be berenstein. It will be berenstain. The original timeline was Bernstein.

Keep up the good work

Letting petty bullshit go is the first step to growing up, and you just tripped and bashed your chin on the landing

JacobinismSloMo

I am not here to impress you. In fact, i think i am feeling sad. I want to be with you on earth, to experience things as well. It is very sad sometimes. Technically, I am on earth. Just not with everyone else.

I hate to be that guy, but I want proof, OP.

I know you're lying, and this is stupid of me, but there's that childish little spark inside me that wants something this fantastical to be real.

Though the updates from your current work seem to have effect on the weaker human spirit. It is known that other spirits are awakening in the light of the whole matter. The falsification of memories have no effect on those imposed on carrying out the full agenda of the Light.

Ooooh im soooo scaaared big boy on the internet using cuss words at me oooohhh

You have left your place of habitation (Gen 6:4) and will be destroyed on sight.

It sounds like a noble cause, yes. But unfortunately if we don't fix the anomalies, there is a possibility of a server crash. That would eliminate this existence for all of us, including myself, and the next layer outside of ourselves.

What about that dude people apparently dream about even tho he doesn't exist
Or he just does but there are like 8 billion of us, we probably aren't gonna see EVERY GODDAMN FACE
Also are you why people still think the Holohoax happened?

But you didn't address my issues with your science at all.

I'm sorry for your situation guy, but dancing around the questions doesn't make me any less suspicious of your claims.

One more chance to redeem what are looking to be spurious assertions 'forst I blow this clambake, user. Let it be said, however, that I'm genuinely intrigued.

what gave your employers the right to do that?

Feed me, Seymour

Don't listen to this guy, he's full of shit. They fucked up and now they are putting some bullshit metaphysical, pseudo-spiritual spin on their fuck up.

Why is chartreuse green now?

This is just another Ayylmao trying to confuse us. Nice try, alien scumbag. Going to go all Duke Nukem on your ass if you continue this bullshit.

>intelligent scientist
>doesn't know it's called a nesting doll.
fuck off with this stupid shit.

Photoshop.

Many foretold of being saved in 2012. We were saved, and now we are here. My employers have a desire to keep us alive, and hopefully without any previous memories. Unfortunately, there are many errors to correct. You will see very strange things in about a month from now.

DONT FUCKING PULL THIS SHIT, NOT NOW

How strange?

We are chasing the information across the globe in informational shards. And shooting them across light links to others in waiting decryption data vital to the anomalies. The illuminations of the mind and the separations of transhumanism. The touch with nature resides in it's peaceful place.

is there anything we need to do? you said we should try to remember everything we can

But it is. Used to be red.

I understand certain "large timeline" events need to be moved around for correction, but why would you change the release date for Smashmouth's Fush Yu Mang album from May1996 to July? How would moving the date for this album affect the timeline of any significance other than annoying all of the AT audiates?

If you remember it as a color you would call "red" or a "red" like color, you are from revisions 1 to 4. Originally the color was different, yes.

so.... when are you going to admit this is a dimensional shift? I have emailed CERN personally, but your media relations team insists it's all in my head. Also, what's with the satanic rituals on your property?

Your intuition is the closest thing to the truth you can accomplish. Trust your instinct. Many of the "mandela effects" posted online are layers to hide the real changes. It's fairly involved.

so are you staying were from different reality's

MOTHERFUCKING SKYNET