I fucked up Sup Forums.. I'm gonna an hero. Dubs picks my last sentence on suicide note

I fucked up Sup Forums.. I'm gonna an hero. Dubs picks my last sentence on suicide note
Trips picks how I do it/ cam or not

Other urls found in this thread:

depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what test is this

sauce?

so you gonna post a link to the test you took or you just gonna be a little bitch about it?

depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/

>I took a test that says I should anhero.
>Tell me how I kill myself.

>What's the test bitch? I wanna see if I'm worse.

Sup Forums summed up.

OP is stupid for committing suicide over a website test

I'm op. That's not the reason. Had to use a pic to post faggots

fuuuckkkk i completely wasnt aware how dry my mouth is now i need something to drink.

thanks /b for saving my life.

yeh

Bruh you need to smoke a cigarette, take a shot, and start showing some apathy. Just stop giving a fuck about trivial shit.

Tl;dr
>life sucks
>give it the bird
>move on

Nothing new

Next text to tell me I'm fucked please

damn im good as fuk you guys are so weak minded.

And you thought you were bad? Fuck off OP.

My results

So what's the reason then? Dr. user is here to help.

Op here anyone wanna actually roll or nah

I mean, at the end we are the scum of the world, just some social rejects. Accepting what we are, of course.

How about you tell us how you fucked up?

rolling for:

I did it for Harambe

Don't kill yourself OP
You'll get over Stacy cheating on you with Tyrone
Maybe they'll let you watch

reroll
all these faggots not taking part in this opportunity

That Major Depressive Disorder tho

winrar?

god damn

rolling

Get on my level scrubs : ^)
>kill me

Whoops.

roll

reroll

how are you faggots this mentally ill?

OP, you're a nigger.

Not a faggot, a nigger.

A worthless beta nigger.

Want to know why?

It's because you're too much of a pussy to face your problems. So you resort to asking other faggots with the same problems how to die, even though they've seen shit worse than you.

The little boy nut days are over, It's time to pull your head of your ass and let those big boy balls drop.

Aw, fuck; can't say I'm surprised.

This kinda hit me really hard..

winrar if op is still here

Seriously, OP, I'm a recluse who can't eat without having anxiety, what the fuck would make you want to kill yourself

My life is meaningless, I can't get out without putting myself at risk of my heart stopping from stress, and my gut has gone to shit. I'm beyond medication's help. I should be an heroing for you guys.

Instead I help you faggots live lives.

So grow some balls OP. Stop being a pussyass nigger

Rolling for this

I've hidden a stash of money somewhere in this country. I've left a trail of clues to find it, if you can detect them ;) Good luck! Bye bye.

Seems about right

Lol this user is a real man

What was it that you fucked up

Here's an idea. Not to confrontational or judgemental. Just an idea. Go do whatever instead of killing yourself. Hell, if you still feel like it after going balls out then fine. But give it a shot. One person not giving a single shit could change the world. Or at least part of it. Do something extreme, or daring. Go grab life by the balls, even if you think it's for one last time. What's the point of worrying about the outcome if you're determined to end it afterward anyway?

Bump this

You the real mvp user. I like you.