Title...

Title. Feeling very emotional as my dad is probably going to pass away with in the next 3 years and tonight is just rough

>has cll, probably 3 more years to live
>acid reflux
>joint pain
>smokes a pack a day and drinks a lot
>been having weird pain near ribs
>tonight was really bad and he was screaming in pain, couldnt walk, hurt to move and just drinking
>drunk as fuck and wouldnt let family take him to ER
>refusing any attempts

I don't know what it is, I'm hoping its not serious. I'm going to watch him all night (he is sleeping now). I wanted to call 911 to force him to go to ER but my aunt who is a paramedic said it will bankrupt us to call 911 and ER is only option

fuck share ur stories here

Tell him "well bye" for me.

3 years is a long ass time fag

Damn, he's selfish af to keep drinking. Wish you all the best Sup Forumsro

Yes it is, doesn't mean I don't feel bad. Felt like he was going to die tonight.

When he told me "cya bud" i just felt like he was actually dying for a second and couldn't stop crying

he has to be so fucking psuedo macho and act like nothing hurts him it sucks

My dad killed himself and I found his sad sack.
Move on user, live your life, don't bog yourself down with their's if they can't be helped. Then your just some slave.

Thanks. I keep telling him to stop and he just shakes his head. He is probably really depressed, and we aren't close so it is really hard. He just keeps drinking and drinking and smoking, it hurts to see him like this.

If i was a better son I would be direct and upfront about this instead of just asking him to stop doing something if he loves me.

share your stories bros imma be watching over him all night

I'm really sorry you had to see that.

I'm going to ask him to make a video message for me to watch so when he is gone I can always watch it when I am feeling down and know how he feels about me.

I am pretty young (19) and I've only had a friend die which is pretty fucking rough despite me and him being just friends, not super close.

Yeah, of nit was my dad I'd take all the alcohol and cigs and fucking get rid of it. Drinking and smoking is prob only going to shorten his lifespan

What is a sad sack

I tried but he just ends up buying more. It's an addiction and I'm trying to get him to stop. I wish I went to the beach with him yesterday instead of fucking sleeping.

this one made me tear up a bit
thanks for contributing

im guessing balls

Took me 6 years to finally part with the ashes. Thought about shitting in them or releasing it in an area of people I hate.

Then I let it be for a while. Eventually things worked out for me and I found myself living near the one area I thought I'd be able to spread him from the get-go (at an old vacation spot). Did it peaceful in the end, something nice to look back in. Last time I saw him he had a pretty tight necktie on, and the last time I spoke to him was the day before. Now with this, I can say the last time I saw him was where I wanted it to be

>Dads are important user. Do what you can for him, but remember, you are the one that carries on.

Its an old saying: like a "slug on the rug"

That's what I was guessing kek

Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet? Is he dead yet?

fuck this is making me tear up. I know he hasn't been the best father to me but he is really trying, he basically giving up his life so I have a chance at a better living.

His father used to be super abusive and a drunk and it pains me to see that he is becoming like him, minus the abuse.

Nice meme XD KEK LMAO

No he is snoring away. I propped him onto his side so he doesn't throw up, he has acid reflux really bad and horrible sleep apnea.

I stay up some nights just listenin to his snores to make sure he hasnt stopped breathing and its one of the first things I do when I wake up, to make sure he is still breathing.

user, you should change this Jpeg to "Sad Sack" from now on.

lmfao done

bumping with more for you op hope you enjoy

Well if he was still here today, hell I have no idea what my life would look like. But, he was a good man too. Had an opiate pill addiction rattle him ever since was injured before I was born come and go, but that's what wasted him in the end. The detoxing was what actually drove him there. So don't worry too much about that user, it was a particular case.

But anyways, just be there for him. Do what you can but without stopping you from living. He already lived out his youth and his adulthood, you haven't yet. It may sound callous but its the truth. He is where he is, and you should be a good son when you can, but don't beat yourself up enough to make yourself sick and unproductive the next day.

Well its summer, I can skip a workout or two to make sure nothing happens to him.

I just want to see him live long enough to see me marry, to see his grand children, to see me graduate from college.

And thanks for the advice, don't worry bout me I don't got work for two days.

We live in tough times. We often fought of the American Dream as a white picket fence with a dog in the yard, but never thought that in only a decade we'd be wishing for our children to have grandparents. I'd still do anything for my mother. Thank god she's chill af at the moment.

>godspeed OP, godspeed.

Thanks, best wishes to you too, I'm going off to read some comics, thanks to all who posted in the thread

Is he dead yet?

Damn sorry dude hope he getd better

damn this hurts...

My dad is deaf too so it makes me wonder

Does he remember my voice? Does he remember his voice? Does he remember what music sounds like?

He started going deaf into his old age and is now 90% deaf with hearing aids at like 55

One positive about your dad dying
>you don't have to worry about your dad dying.

Your dad sounds like a piece of shit, him dying (in 3 fucking years no less) doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Stop being a pussy.