What is the biggest legal weapon you have at your disposal?

What is the biggest legal weapon you have at your disposal?

A Kopis Machette

My Cock

Potatoe,gun that is filled with glass and glitter (don't ask )

Biggest as in caliber or biggest as in "can do the most damage"?

my cock can fuck the autism out of a retard

OP's mom's vagina.

Im gonna ask anyway

A pathetic video of your dad trying to fuck your mom nine months before you were born

Large kitchen knife

a sword

not a katana

what kind?

My car

too bad you can't fuck yourself user.

context sir.

The R54-mk12, its full auto-semi with extended sights and fires 34 magazines per clip, it has a tactical folding grip and a cut down stock, the bullets are 34 caliber hard top firing tri-tips and can pierce some of the hardest metals on earth including manganese quad-polymer diamond sappy plates, get fucked niggers.

Biggest?
>Truck.
Most efficent?
>Microwave gun
Internal burns from ~40ft.

Card City Nights

Damn d00d that's sick, does it have a shoulder thing that goes up too?

I have a pickaxe in my car 24/7
Also a shovel, which might actually be more effective but the pickaxe is scarier.

Probably my fists and my years of watching karate videos.

The high-top shoulder mount? why the fuck would you even own a R54 without one? jesus you people dont know shit about weapons.

you don't own a fucking microwave gun. That's military only and they discontinued the project, it was for riot control but kept burning people who had keys or change in their pockets

7 lb meat cleaver

That sounds really inefficient

a bar stool?

Savage bolt-action .270

Just shot it yesterday actually, along with my friend's AR-15, Springfield .45, Rueger 9mm, Savage 12-gauge, old school .410, and Remington .223

Yupp, was a good day

Nice

>posting shit tier guns
Why would you even bother wasting your money on that shit when the R54-MK12 has been proven to be superior in every way, it can hit targets in center mass in more then 500 yards per second, not to mention theres a zero percent chance of jamming thanks to the high rps rate on the gas chamber and low pressure on the ejection port.

Ok faglord, when you can post a picture of a real gun that you actually own, then you can talk.

Until then, keep playing CoD and jacking off to anime and traps.

A full sized replica of Excslibur.

Because he isn't a gun nut and doesn't really care just as long as it kills niggers.
Just saying.

>literally all waste of metal
they should all be melted down for scrap for the reason they dont even have auto spring loading on their trigger valves, not to mention about 1200 other reasons.

Anarchist's cookbook. Made one with a $12 thrift store microwave and some soldering.

I'm in the process of buying an Intratec TEC-9 from a friend who collects weapons for $600

Should I do it? I've heard they're inaccurate as fuck and jam up a lot, but I wanna go Klebold on my local church

>waste of metal

Not if it kills the deer!

Maybe he has them because he just likes how they shoot in specific? He isn't a fucking militant and isn't going to war.

your friend seems cool but you are a faggot

He's literally just making shit up and talking out of his ass.

There is no "R54-MK12" and the rest of his post makes 0 sense.

Yeah he's probably cooler than me, and his guns prove it

>love my rifle tho

their terrible, the slidebar is too loose when reloading at any decent RoF, the caliber is to heavy for it to accurately penetrate large targets, and the sights can have low point cartridging which will take a lot of money and time to adjust properly.

600$ for a subpar at best weapon, if collecting, sure.
If you're shooting up a chuch get literally anyother submachine gun.

>making shit up
Just because you know nothing about guns doesnt mean im making shit up.

Good to know. Shame he won't sell me his MP5

Just because you claim to not be a faggot doesn't mean you don't take dick up your ass.

Please, I beg of you, post a picture of this made-up gun you're going on about.

Wait that's right, you can't, because it doesn't exist.

24" AR

its a roman gladius

What you cant jsut goggle it faggtot? its not even hard to find
>pic related

i am not in my mental faculties, so...

Saiga-12

Technically the abomination of truck rotors and steel pipe that is my soon-to-be Super Sledge replica. Otherwise a shitload of pocket knives.

My erect cock. Taken three lives. Eternal bleeding.

Underrated

Mosin Nagant
Because its cheap and easy to care for and I can just have it to hunt with, and while impractical, it can be used for home defense if necessary

KA bar and brass knuckles

u wot m8?

collapsible baton

Biggest by what metric? Like most massive, voluminous or strongest?

The most massive would be an old civil war cavalry sword with its solid steel scabbard

The most volumous would be my claymore ( has a leather sheath)

The most powerful would be my mosin nagant

a katana, wakizashi and a bastard sword.

Fronting like you know about guns but don't even know what a barrel shroud is. Jesus, do you even use heat seeking bullets? Fuckin autist

my dick

I've got an old maul in my room that I'm cleaning up.

It's a 2h weapon, so definitely slower aspd but hits harder if I can get a full swing.

And demo mat has one so why the fuck not

I got a 7 dollar machete from walmart

going to buy one of those knife sharpeners that slice tomatoes when you drop it on the knife to sharpen it

In terms of caliber, it would be my Smith and Wesson Model 500. In terms of sheer size, I own a bronze khopesh, if swords count.

my cock
>tfw I'm korean

FN FAL

.357 taurus revolver

muh dick

our country's laws about weapon holding are pretty strict, I know

you live somewhere in africa?

An homemade spear

any whetstone should be enough to get it in tip-top shape if you got the know how.

You should be ashamed to post the farmer's son along with your pussy-assness

an hero

M1911

Sawed off baseball bat.

Its a club now. I love it.

You need to an hero right now. Obey the quads

A kershaw drone pocket knife. It's a good little knife.

Maybe you should tell Jenny McCarthy that.

OP here. Surprised to see this thread still up and came back to a lot of gun talk I didn't initially understand

Did I take a wrong turn and ended up in /k/?

⤜(ಠѠಠ)⤏