How come niggers cant take responsibility for their own fucking actions?

How come niggers cant take responsibility for their own fucking actions?

>blacks are 13% of th e population but account for over 50% of the crimes in america
>90+% of black murders are by other blacks
>its the whiteys fault.
>muh reparations

Serious question /b is there anything we can actually do about the Jews telling blacks to misbehave in pop culture?

Can we actually do something hypothetically beyond killing them

When I say Jews obviously I'm referring to the specific Ashkenazis in control of the media

Progressive narrative. They encourage this sort of thinking because it keeps the blacks blue voters and it is beneficial to report on.

There also is a mentality within the ethnicity that any form of internal criticism = partaking in race treason.

Their worst enemies are the politicians and media outlets that claim to protect them, and self damaging practices/beliefs within the ethnicity

if you have to ask you're fucking retarded

libtards and the nigger population make sure niggers dont take responsibility because a nigger acting lawfully and logically means good potential for one less vote

notice the hostility the black community and libtards have toward blacks who don't act like retards like Russell Wilson

racism is rife on the left and in the nigger community

This

Don't like black, you get a smack.

Yeah I know I grew up around ghetto blacks for a long time a lot of this shit is in their heads from a very young age.

I'm just wondering if there's something we can actually do,

I feel bad for the people trying to be decent role models amidst 50cent culture

Imho they just just have an exilement system. If someone is constantly robbing, on welfare, and basically offers nothing to the country, they get exiled. I wish

u all gay as fuck

I'm black fuck whites #crackersK

Because instead of asking them yourselves, you hide on the internet and speculate with other cowards. Go ask the niggers yourself.

Erica pls

whats everyone think of jews

I love Dunmer

Are y'all mad blacks have been fucking y'all bitches since slavery

I love you bby

I live in a welfare carried neighborhood. Most blacks around me agree this whole BLM movement is absolutely fucking retarded. I needed an outside view

I dont live* holy fuck im retarded

there's nothing we can do

niggers have to decide for themselves they're sick of being animals

either that or we do some ethnic cleansing, I'm all for either

Most people don't know the differences between different Jews.

Ashkenazi- assholes promoting/perpetuating racism under the guise of 'sarcasm/humor' and shoving bad romance and nigger culture on the population

Sephardic - complain way too much about your past everyone treated them well the middle east is a death trap

Middle class Rest - whatever your like the rest of us

As more exposure is being given to the unjustified killings of black men by white police officers, the Black Lives Matter movement is gaining momentum. Consequently, many contend that the movement isn’t warranted because police officers murdering black people isn’t the real issue, but instead crime committed by blacks. As a matter fact, the notion that blacks are perpetrating the most crime in this country is said to be the real reason that police are obligated to scrutinize, even target them.

However, according to FBI crime statistics by race, it isn’t blacks who are driving criminal activity. Actually in 2014, blacks committed only 28.3% of all crimes. And it shouldn’t be bewildering that whites dominated commission of crimes by perpetrating 68.9% of them, considering they denote 77% of U.S. citizenry.

Still whites argue, “Blacks make up 13.2% of the population, but commit 37% of crime. Clearly black people are uncivilized, dangerous, and more violent than whites.” But it is irresponsible to point out black Americans’ crime facts without considering attributions to the crime rates.

Despite popular belief, crime in black communities is directly attributed to structural oppression. I know it’s easier to take a “colorblind” position, believing that all blacks have the same opportunities and resources as whites. Commonly, whites and other minorities have argued that black people are oppressed in society because they refuse to take advantage of their “post-slavery freedoms.”

However, the reality is in America, the majority of black citizens do not share the same wealth or opportunities to establish prosperity as their white counterparts. In fact, black men and women in this country are paid average salaries of only 67% and 64%, respectively, of a white man working in the same position. The racial wage gap is one of many reasons for an equally large gap in the quality of black communities, including its impact to high crime.

And I thought op was a bait master

Fucking niggers