Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Pic related.

Because I'm broke. I've got other guns tho.

cause not feeling insecure

never needed more than my Remington 870. thought about it though

Because a SCAR 16s is a much better made firearm. AR-15s are good for what they do, but I like more quality in my firearms.

Because a measly little 556 round is not meant for home defense. Get a shotgun or a 40 and up. Know what op don't. Just dont. Just sleep with your door unlocked until you're raped endlessly by a gang of unwanted niggers. Fuck you op.

Because I want to see what a few hexolit32 slugs do to someone

I do

>scar
>reciprocating charging handle
>polymer lower
>heavier
>literally does the same thing the AR does for double the price

Yea...no

So much this

Because I pee standing up and own G3 clones in 7,62x51mm.

A fuckin DD eh? How much that run you

Because I can't decide on the configuration I want.

>family
Fuck them, they have their own weapons anyway
>home
In an apartment
>country
From who? The British?

Cos my dick is able to satisfy women

Because Belgium.

cuz im gunna build an ar10 cuz im not a pussy whos afraid of recoil

>PTR91
mahnigga.jpg

About 1300 and change. Totally worth it.

Because I have children

>family

I live alone, parents and younger brother have their own guns.

>home

If someone can kick down my condo door, then they can take every damn thing I have. NO ONE is getting through that door, short of someone with explosive charges or some such nonsense.

>country

I live in Canada, in some tiny ass town in the north-western prairie. We don't need protection from SHIT here, even if we were invaded, there's no way invaders are coming here. Ever.

>self defense
>assault rifle
Pick one

master race reporting in

>children

ya done fucked up user, I'm sorry your life was so empty and meaningless that you had to spawn more useless humans to use up earth's resouces

Because real men use a caliber bigger than .22

>Implying that having children exempts you from having home protection.

Because AK47.

I already have an AK, recently called back to work after being laid off for a month, and have bills to pay and shit.

I would really like to get one in the near-ish future though, even if just for a range toy.

Ok, then self defense. None of my AR's are select fire so by definition they are not assault rifles.

I'm Australian: I don't have the 'small penis syndrome', so lack the need to compensate with a boomstick.

>Calling it an assault rifle, like a democrat

>2016
>guns

Mutually Assured Destruction protects my country and my home.
Any burglar that breaks in is going to shit his pants when the 20 tons of ANFO I have in the basement detonates.

Translation
>my country has been bred into cuckoldry for generations and wouldn't know how to handle the immense freedom that is legal gun ownership

Because I'm not a fucking coward who can't deal with the world.

lel

seconded

It's a damn shame that the once proud Australians have been reduced to pathetic cucks who are scared of guns, as you so clearly demonstrate

>I'm a slave therefore I cannot possess weapons

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense
too large

>and to protect your family
too large

>home
too shitty

>and country?
not my fucking job

>Buying an AR 15 when you can buy a M240
It's like you guys are pansies or something

Can u protect ur family if every dumb on the planet has a gun?

Hi there CNN

I have a .223 for pig shooting, and a browning shotgun for foxes.

Who told you we don't own guns?

We just don't pretend they're for 'home defense' or shooting British soldiers, because we don't have insecurities.

Well you can't buy a 240 so...

Where exactly can you buy an M240 for even relatively close to the price of an AR15?

I spent more money so it's better.....r-right guys

Because a full length rifle would be difficult to maneuver in the main hallways where any intruder would go first. My 9mm works just fine.

AR-15 is by far the best thing for home defense. I just need to get a suppressor and light for this new guy.

Your dick can't protect them though. Nothing Screams manly like waiting for the police to party crash a gang rape. But hey typically anti-gun fags don't actually know what the world is like outside of the suburbs.

The AR-15 doesnt even have a high-locking slide bar, its RoF cant hit targets more then 75 yards per-second reliably, and it doesnt have tri-resin headguards for the trigger mountings.

>Giving a shit about price

Home schooled Americans detected.

Time for your mom to update her curriculum boys, plenty of Aussies have firearms.

>fat hands
>no back up sights
lol youre as good as dead

Wrong. A shouldered AR-15 is probably only a few inches longer than you aiming a pistol, and it's far more powerful and accurate.

I found one on bing, not even google, bing in .223 seconds

If you can't make do with .22, you're not a real man. Would I prefer my .308 over a .22? In most cases, yes. But if I had to, I could easily kill a man with any of my .22s. Contrary to popular belief, a .22 rifle is not, in fact, a dinky little pellet gun.

Unfortunately that won't make your penis any bigger.

Because I have a penis. It's long, and thick, and satisfies my lady friends. I have no need for props and substitutes.

bullpup

Sure, if you jump through a dozen hoops and suck off every LEO in a 20 mile radius and pay extreme amounts of money.
And get to choose from like 10 different guns total that are legal in Australia.

You guys will never be truly free, because you won't just stand up and shake off your shackles.

>powerful

There's the crux right there.

Americans dont feel powerful, they need props to feel like real men.

What's the value for buying a silencer for home defense? Who are you assassinating?

Oh, but I do...

Christ are you on Hillary's campaign team, you just took a quote completely out of context

The value is you don't blow your fucking eardrums by shooting indoors without hearing protection. Have you even held a gun once your life, you fucking libcuck?

Damn. Nice.

You automatically think of penises when you see long black objects?

Nice.

I've lived in the country, I've lived in the city. I've lived in shitty neighborhoods surrounded by niggers and I've lived in penthouse lofts that cost millions of dollars. I've lived in trailers and I've lived in 200-year-old farmhouses. I've never owned a gun, I've never felt the need. Because I don't let fear define who I am.

I'm just proud that I live in a country in which you have to shoot an unarmed black man as part of the citizenship test

12g, faggot. is your house going to get attacked by an army? i love the ar15, but there is nothing better for home defense than a 12 gauge. dont have to worry about wall penetration, its something that your wife can use, its cheap, and it packs a shit ton of power. i get that you wanna be a big badass, but you dont have to spend a grand to protect your home.

Uh...guns are really, really fucking loud and can cause serious hearing damage if you aren't wearing earplugs, which you most likely will not be wearing in a home invasion scenario...or did you not know that guns are loud?

Daniel Defense, nice.

00 buck penetrates more drywall than fragmenting 5.56 you stupid fudd

Sure, but those few inches could be the difference between dead intruder and dead me

I'm a handgun fan personally. I prefer conceal carry so others don't know i am carrying firepower. I love to shoot ARs though. A lot of fun at the range, but for defense i carry a handgun

>no duo-scoped extension clips
>that single chamber springless gas valve
>those non-chropolymer high locks
Jesus what a waste of money, at least get a new folding grip for near-firing at targets less then 65 feet, otherwise you wont hit anything.

he just took the key word from the post.

You criticized a weapon for not being powerful enough.

Power is obviously the core concern you have.

Do you lack power? you sure shit on that other guy because he lacked it.

>MFW homeschooled yanks can't comprehend basic logic.

>reciprocating charging handle
Why is this a problem?
Plan to stick your face in there?

Because I prefer my FAL.

>because his gun lacked it.
This isn't lit crit, you fucking fairy

veprfag reporting. your ar can suck my urethra

ar is inferior to decent ak variant

The battery last 5 years. I doubt I'll ever need them.

Also my hands aren't fat they are just plump. I only wear medium gloves.

>pic related

Because I don't want to have to go and put in foamy ear plugs then grab and put on my earpro and turn it on before I have to grab my AR-15 and go see what that noise was. Those are precious seconds I may need. A silencer will greatly reduce and hearing damage.

12g buck penetrates farther through a house than a 55gr 223. It's been proven. The debate is over.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

A 12 gauge will penetrate much farther than an intermediate-caliber rifle. Most intermediate rounds will spin and lost energy through walls, whereas a 12 gauge slug or buckshot will keep punching through walls like nobody's business.
Would you rather have 8 rounds of 12 gauge shot or 30 rounds of .223?

It's also easier to use and has way less felt recoil.

The reciprocating SCAR handle is a known issue with the design, it will induce malfunctions if you use a magwell grip and ride your thump up too high and get smacked or are shooting next to cover and let the handle smack on a wall or something. Lazy design.

/thread

christ what a gay looking gun. it reeks of faggot

Damned thing is too expensive. And it is too long to be a useful firearm for home defence once an intruder has made it inside. The ONLY reason this shit rifle is being pushed is to make the gun maker a few extra bucks. Add a Flag and an Eagle and brainless hicks from the red states will do the rest. Handguns are the only logically viable option for home defence

How is that user? I'm jelly

>live in a shit teir-country
>no industrial infrastructure
>failing exports
>being proud of a weapon

rad priorities kid.

>I doubt I'll ever need them.
>too poor to spend $50 on something that might save your life
youre hands are fat. you are fat.

>Intruder comes in
>You take out your trusty AR-15
>Shoot in his direction
>5.56 punches straight several layers of drywall
>Oops, my wife is dead

because I don't like guns

This x100

dumb nigger doesnt know bout different loads. even with your ignorant argument, youre still ignoring every other argument i have.

Because I don't feel like feeding the machine

I think you installed your angled grip rong.

itt: naive americans

do you not know decent firearms?