Ausfag here

Ausfag here.

What's the best way to stop abos from stealing shit off your front porch?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=m_lQBKbnUGs
youtube.com/watch?v=aoKmvPZdlRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Try moving.. they wont stop...

Get a gun or a very angry dog.

Fuckin abos

>leaving stuff out the front of your house in areas with boongs.

Houso detected.

Put out cans of petrol with some sort of poison mixed in so when they sniff it they die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Who knows op. What's the situation, they keep stealing your mail?

Leave out an opened bottle of spirits full of rubbing alcohol or methanol diluted with water to palatable amounts. Knowing the scum, they'll drink it and get admitted to hospital.

Just minor shit like ashtrays, shoes etc. They patrol up and down at night looking for cigarette butts to take home and smoke. Just a real fucking nuisance.

Put up a sign advertising jobs.

What state dude?

racist cunt

Another way is to hang up a photo of some dead coons, they have some weird thing about not even saying their names.

Vic.

MY LANNNNNNNDDD

Don't take the bait

Stop falling asleep in the road you ape.

Does fucking an abo count as beastiality?

He can't get a gun he's Australian.

If you didn't shit on your front porch there wouldn't be shit for them to steal
Fucking retard

You're a horrible human being and should be ashamed of yourself.

I think I'd rather fuck an animal. They tend to have better hygiene.

Probably, in all odds they're a different species.

remove your front porch idiot bogan

Haven't seen an abo meme thread in a while. Bump, this is a necessary topic

It's not racist. Abos aren't people.

You forgot those cucks gave up their right to defend themselves...enjoy your crime.

>living in alice springs or any other place with high aboriginal population

Why would you do that to yourself?

britfag here, i find this thread highly amusing

please continue

Shoot them

MFW Australian, I have 3 firearms

leave some bananas next to your neighbours house, they'll go there instead

Fuck I love Kinder Surprises

>Le Gunless Aussie meme.

back to the Ar-15 thread, faggits. You already know we can own hunting rifles and shotguns, and we're not interested in assault rifles because we already have self confidence.

don't be a dirty hillbilly with shit on your front porch!?

I've never been to australia

Do attractive members of this species exist? Or even non-ugly ones?

Bump for equality

My mate had to do his first 2 years as a cop stationed in Alice Springs, one night had to go to a callout, probably 60 abos at this persons house, went in to see what was going on. got lifted in the air and crowd surfed until they were thrown out the front door, then the abos that were outside threw rocks at the cop car and at them until they drove off

Get a cheap fake video camera for like 5 bucks, shit could probably get a real one for 10 now that I think about it. Or just don't leave shit out on your porch

There's shitloads of sexy half casts

Stop living in a cucked country and get a gun to defend your property and family. Seriously, when the government isn't taking your rights its ass raping the Great Barrier Reef into oblivion and all you do is throw another shrimp on the barbie. Stop being a bunch of cunts 'Straya.

>Not throwing your bananas

I'll douse you in petrol and light you up then piss you out you fucking retarded inbred low IQ racist cunt. This country is turning into the land of shit cunts.

Pics?

Then use them.

I find this amusing, any abo story to tell?

this bitch comes prepared just in case a coon shows up

I can only imagine snipers discussing this with Saxton hale punching a abo in the background

Do mix breeds count ?

and that is a serious problem in the NT and out back WA the coons seriously do go to sleep on the road then get run over. then the families have the audacity to blame the poor driver normally a truck driver that ran them over. fuck the coons.

Samantha Harris is full blood

They'd end up in jail, EXACTLY the same as when Americans start firing guns at home-invaders.

stop pretending bro, it's fucking sad.

You could probably create mildly attractive chimpanzee hybrids if you mixed in enough caucasian DNA.

I was referring to pure abos.

The funny thing about this thread is every white cunt Aussie posting in here about "Abo's" has never even met or interacted with one and they definately wouldn't have the guts to say JACK SHIT exaceot "yes sir, No sir" if they did. I guess skinny nerd shit cunts pretending to be tough whilst user is standard though.

on a somewhat related note

coon logic:

If I camouflage myself as a lizzard, they will think I'm not a monkey

She's full blood you gronk

>I was referring to pure abos.

no, of course not.

Aboriginals had a very limited gene pool to start with, probably a few thousand migrating Indians. 40-60k years of inbreeding later and you have Australian Aboriginals.

Tiwi islanders are almost passable, but they've mixed with indos/asains over time (you occasionally see some that look like Polynesians)

derp

do you know where they love op?
lep me share a little story

>be me, never really liked abos, but tollerate them
>housemate moves into my house
>his nonna treats me like a son, they are amazing
>telling me about how one day these abbos robbed their house
>fearless italian woman attacks abo with broom
>he takes it off her and belts her with it
>she has a big bruise on her arm
>we are infuriated
>sus the neibouhood out
>find out where they live/squat
>get drunk that night with housemate
> decide to fuck shit up
>its wednesday, bin night
>spray a white swastika and their rubbish bin and one in the middle of their driveway

will continue shortly

This is your dad

You fucking idiot

Anytime someone meets an abbo in real life all they have to say is

"sorry I don't smoke"
And
"don't have any change on me mate"

I'm from SA, and we don't fear boongs here, theres simply not enough around to mob up.

kaura people are all but gone, the Adnamatana people stay up in the bush where they belong and nurunderi are down at goolwa where nobody gos anyway (except bogans who need a cheap caravan spot)

If you tell a boog to fuck off on king william street they do. its fucking great.

There's this one abo who frequents my town and the surrounding ones. He's about 60 years old and wears his trackies up to his armpits.

>Friend goes to Aussie disposals, somehow gets a copy of their CCTV footage and shows me
>See an old lady reaching into handbag on main street
>Abo comes up behind her and Sparta kicks her in the back
>She face-plants and he legs it in the opposite direction
>Nobody gets him because my town's population is cucked
>Old lady thanks the locals for their assistance and reassures them "he does it all the time, I'm used to it"
>He never got charged

Another time
>Same abo comes into my work
>Always wants free shit and my coworkers give it to him out of intimidation
>One day a cashier rejects his demand
>He throws a swing at her face and legs it

Another time
>My mum runs into the same abo at the train station
>He's got a gardening fork and is threatening to stab a pregnant woman
>Someone steps in (about fucking time) and calls the police
>20 minute response time

This is why I'm racist.

>kaura people are all but gone, the Adnamatana people stay up in the bush where they belong and nurunderi are down at goolwa where nobody gos anyway (except bogans who need a cheap caravan spot)

I-is this English..?

This is now an Aboriginal Trap thread, because all you faggots want to see anyway.

But you deserve it for stealing their land.

high res anyone?

oooh yeth slut

youtube.com/watch?v=m_lQBKbnUGs

>Why do Aliens only abduct white people?

>They're easier to see in the dark

youtube.com/watch?v=aoKmvPZdlRs

Can't you just put some antifreeze out on the porch? That's what I do to keep the cat population down.

Is it a real trap, or a real woman. you decide.

They used to live in the outback hunting, before whites showed up and colonated. Abos noticed they could get free shit from intelligent whites, started getting free shit from welfare and stealing without being prosecuted.
>hur durr but they invented teh stcik
Fucking africans atleast have dirt huts and spears, Abo's are fucking retarded, closest thing you can get to a neanderthal.

Yeah, now this threads cookin.

If he does this and one of them drinks it, he will be liable.

If they died, it'd be manslaughter.

60,000 years alone, didn't invent writing, maths, rope, the bow and arrow, or... the wheel.

great job.

i probably would you know

Neanderthals were smarter. Abos have Denisovian DNA and are the human equivalent of a dodo.

fierce.

where are the nudes?

Is... Is that a dead raccoon?
Is she going to eat that?
Is she also prostituting herself?
So much wat

anyone like thick girls with bouncy boipussy?

actually extremely passable trap tbh
Not a fag but still

I like where this threads headed

are these actual trannies or just abo women? its impossible to tell.

How would he be liable for some dumbass stealing his antifreeze and drinking it? It's not like you give it to them. They are trespassing and stealing his shit.

>fast forward a month
>there has been no break ins from the coons since
>kicking the footy at an oval near their hood
>get a funny feeling and look up at the carpark
>see 4 abos looking in peoples windows, in plain daylight
>yell at them, one of them pulls the finger at me
>as soon as i move toward the carpark they all leg it
> get angry again and go buy some alcohol to fuel my anger
>tell housemate the story, he's keen
> turn up there again, i have a spray bottle of roundup for a swastika in their front lawn, housemate has a molotov cocktail.
>spray the lawn, takes a bit longer than i expected
>molotov gets lit, just as he's ready to throw an abbo yells at us from the house
>we shit ourselves
> throws it without precision at their car
>hits the back window but doesnt break it, liquid pours out and sets the roof and boot on fire
>suddenly every light in the house turns on like a lighthhouse
>they give chase on foot
> about 7 of them
>2 of us
> left the car down the road running with lights off thank fuck
> just get in and start moving before they get there
>cane it home and leave car in shed

his nonna and none of her friends have any break ins since this night. it was fun, and it worked. would reccomend 8/10
>

more like shaven chimpanzee

Actually that depends on the state. Castle Doctrine and stand your ground laws allow for self defense here in the US

Ausfag here, you can get yourself a firearms license and have guns, they just need to be properly kept in safe etc etc lefty commie bullshit

Just murder them.

They have a alot of protections from government, like they can say they're sorry and get off the hook. Or if one's assaulting you and you kill it, you'll be charged with manslaughter or murder I don't remember which.

If they recognise your faces/rego you're fucked.