What decks does Sup Forums run?

What decks does Sup Forums run?

Bujins

Infernoid BA with no traps besides a single solem. Early game you'll throw out as many dantes as you can, late game you'll have gone through your whole deck for your infernoids to finish them off.

Charmander, pikachu, and 5 rare pepes

What kind of autist still runs Bujins? Literally all that has to happen is for your opponent to side in a kaiju and your whole strategy is over

Hey they arent bad, was gonna run ritual beast but you know what happend to that

Run Madolches

jerry beans man turbo

You got to love burn decks

Never seen them in action, how do they run?

>real king of games

Wetlands

Discarding your deck, It consist of having only one monster out, You use kaiser coloseum to make your opponenet only have one monster as well and go from there

Burning abyss isn't a burn deck.

Goes to show how much of a casual I am, Ive been running a dragunity deck since they came out.

Kaiju graydle

Played Dino rabbit, then e hero, and finally chicken game bf I quit

>10 exodias
>10 blue eyes white dragons
>10 red eyes white dragons
>10 exodias from another series
>10 peacocks

>duel against opponent
>throw down 2 exodias, a blue eyes white dragon, and a peacock face down
>opponent calls you a retard and leaves
>win

i dont know a thing about yu gi oh, but my W/L ratio is 4/0 thanks to this deck. its just unbeatable

Kek

Excited for slime junior?

Anyone with a Harambe deck profile?

Agents. I refuse to play now.

The deck is based around effects activating when they hit the grave. They also have some really stupid loops. My favorite card, Dante, is probably gonna get limited.

I love Photon dragon deck

Z O O
O
O

face hunter

YEah super in super cute aswell

Great effect mang, may build my own.

Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7

Don't build it. You'll waste your money. The deck is going to get hit by the banlist hardcore.

All of you kill yourselves and play this game. Go play full power BA, Nekroz, Pepe, Rulers, Books, Neptabyss.dek, Synchro Fusionist, Trishula Infernity then you will understand howridicolously amazing this game actually is. Playing autopilot.dek is like playing solitaire because everything else is too complicated for you.

And for your info. Until the butchering of Nekroz I obviously was running Nekroz (which besides BA is the most well designed deck in this games history). Now I tried Cyber Angel (as they can spam Ultimaya and LV6/8 Synchros) but now am playing again Neptabyss.dek (and waiting for Treatoad to come out)

Wrong. Dante will go to 1 but that will not kill BA. As long as Cir, Scarm and Dante are all running around together they will not die. It's the same as with Nekroz, as long as Unicore, Shurit, Brionac and Cycle are running around freely the deck will never die.

I run a mono white control deck with some mid range creatures, Gideon will eat your ass.

Have sume yugi whores.

FTK Exodia with a 70% win rate so far
There's no better feeling in this game than shitting on someones $300+ deck with 39 commons and a secret rare head from the Master collection.

Dante going to one will hurt it so much. Everyone will just side DD crow or something similar. The second that's banished, you just lost all of your looping potential. And personally, I'd say infernoid BA is the best version of the deck right now. The amount of destruction and protection you can get with devyaty and onuncu is ridiculous, especially when you tribute dante for their effects to just set up next turn.

For banlist, I'd say just banning beatrice will fix most of the problems that make BA overpowered.

>playing a children's card game
mfw

dont tell me what to do faggot. i bet your W/L ration is above or below 0

Who the fuck cares about Crow? The point is that BA will always work. Yes losing Dante (and Beatrice) hurts but PK BA will always live as long as Scarm, Graff and Cir (and pic related bitch) are allowed.

>play the game
>I cannot mathematics
Learn to educate yourself afterwards talk yourself. Mommy never allowed you to go to school?

Dubs of truth

As said I am playing Water.dek So my w/l ratio cannot be >=0.

>truth
>implying a children could understand what hypergeometrical distribution, heuristics, deductive reasoning or game theory are
>implying you understand it

When I last played, it was a zombie deck. I didn't play serious, but it was the bane of my friends.
Malevolent Mech Goku En is a gorgeous card. Favorite art, hands down.

its because you lose so much you dancing darkey boy

I lose so much because I play a meta deck? Makes sense

>Not seeing the new card arts
>pic related

gem knights... idk why, but i have so much fun sending everything back to my opponents hand

>implying YuGiOh is complicated
pls, there's a reason it's for children like you

Jund in modern and Tenure Emerge in Standard.
Currently building UWR Nahiri.

you lose because youre bad

only the strong will survive

Do everyone a favour and go ahead play a deck like Nekroz, Pepe or Rulers once then come back again after you realized how astonishingly overhelmned you were with trying to play the decks. If you do not have a degree in mathematics or some related field (game theory and heuristics at most) you will not be able to play any of those 3 decks to its full extent.

Like an exodia deck?

Last time I played, spellbooks

>Go ahead play Nekroz, Rulers or Pepe
>Exodia

There we found the 12yo that doesn't understand why Upstart Goblin is one of the best cards in the game.

I haven't played in a long time lmao. I dunno, there's just something about the color usage and pose in Goku En that I like. Helps that it's not moe/animu/waifu/generic stuff.

Semi-related, Captain Falcon's fursona is a pretty top tier card for art too.

>Helps that it's not moe/animu/waifu/generic stuff.

Then you should always look for the TCG exclusives as the game is run by a japanese company. See Burning Abyss or Kozmo.

But exodia obliterates, Insta win gg m8

Nice looking art from what I saw off a quick search.
Also, didn't mean to sound disdainful if I came off that way. It's just not typically my thing. I think it's mostly the more current style of art that I don't like as much. I don't like Magician Girl or the Harpies either tho lol.
Ghost Fairy Elfobia is pretty good as far as female character cards go. She doesn't look AS childlike cutesy.
idk I'm picky about my cartoons and it sucks lmao

Six Samurai, most fun deck i've ever ran

But can you upstart do this?!

Raidraptor all the way

Bump for the king of games

Skull servants
Tfw they'll never be top tier but are still fun and shit on most decks

These decks

Basically a mashup of old school cards.

Over 90% of what I own is 10+ years old, and I can still wreck all my friends old school decks.

Do a kickflip

FTK/OTK Ojama

ha
>burning abyss
>must be a burn deck
>kill self

>remember when this fker skyrocketed to 80 dollars

Checked mang

Sadly i lost my cards moving houses

Fire kings baby

Have a power up deck. Includes mostly older cards, but have a pendulum that allows free summoning of level 4-7. Maybe over 1000 cards in total for my collection

a quad decker

Clown control, I created at 4am one time just looking through a list of all cards somehow for the first time in only 20 minutes. Saw clowns and bunny, searched up best control cards yugioh, ez wins deck currently 141 and 0 against 6 friends. None of my friends had ever played card games before that night tho and I play magic a lot and have almost qualified for the pro tour.

Fairy Deck " The Agents"

Cardians, Aromas, Harpies. Anyone else play YGOPRO?

I have two decks. I run a Six Samurai Deck and a Dark World Deck

bump, naturias

OTK Six Samurai, OTK Ojama, Stalltricks, OTK ancient gears (new support hype), Monster mash sylvans, and Monarchs