My girlfriend disrespected me last night. She said some hurtful shit and i hung up on her. Today she is crawling back...

My girlfriend disrespected me last night. She said some hurtful shit and i hung up on her. Today she is crawling back. Telling me she would do anything to make up for it. She says I should have a punishment for her to prove how dedicated she is to me. What do you Sup Forumsros think should be the punishment? Preferrably nothing sexual. I can get whatever i want from her sexually. What should she do? Dubs and trips under consideration. Trips beat dubs.

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

Nice dubs. Boiled or what?

This you said dubs.

I know. Hoping for other suggestions tho

ring ur mum and have a cry to her u little fucken fairy faggot

Yes boiled, or raw if she can handle it

Second

Trips for one-sided open relationship

How many? Like how big of a bowl?

Have her bring friend over. Extra points for sister. She has to watch you fuck friend. Come on girlfriend's face.
Then break up with her.

No fuck you make her eat the bowl of eggs and film it or end of thread.

/thread

What did she say?

Show her a picture of my 12 inches and tell her if she ever disrespects you again shes gonna get a call from me

Eh. I like her. Gonna keep her around. May reverse cuck her tho
No fuck you

Make her step on a whole bucket of legos in bare feet.

Jesus!

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

The biggest bowl you have, like 12/15 eggs

She basically called me a bitch who cant control her. I told her then i guess we are done here and to fuck off.

winrar

Triples of truth

Pic please.

Make her drink your piss.

Just cheat on her.

Yeah but control how?

You are evil

Make her take you to a strip club.

I got dubs

She basically implied she could do whatever she wanted and i would have to deal with it.

Well if i dont get the pic of the 12 incher i guess this will be it.

Many girls like the clubb

So she has to eat the eggs

Idk what universe you live in where you think even if he payed a sister / friend that they would actually go with that

She already does that.
Already in the suggestions

Was she drunk?

No lube punch her asshole

Make her swallow two gallons of milk and a goldfish. When she inevitably pukes, if the fish lands in the bowl forgive her. But if her aim is lame drop her ass like a newborn giraffe.

I like the way you think
Ikr?
Yes

Dump her, she's obviously fucking crazy

Lol
Nah man. We love each other. She just has emotional issues. I was hoping for something like working on herself in some way but...this is b so...idk what i expected

A bowl of boiled eggs? That's not punishment that is delicious. Tell her her punishment is to get exceptionally drunk before doing various lude acts on camera that you get to keep. If she acts up again, tell her you will put the videos up on the internet. She'll get sick the next day and you'll have leverage against future bad behavior. Put that bitch in her place.

What did she do?

Only a dozen tho. But raw

Someone roll for this guy.
She didnt do anything. She just said she could cheat on me if she wanted and i would have to deal with it.

Dude, she wants you to take her to pound town. Like seriously fuck her brains out. 110% power.

Girls do this shit all the time. "I can't ask him to rail me, so I'll make him 'be a man'". Read between the lines.

Make her eat the eggs and drink a beer with a diarettic added. What was the trick? Eye drops?

Then forget about it man. Girls do dumb shit drunk. Mines tried to fight me, cried while telling me that I was gay cuz I wouldn't fuck her, and also be sweet as hell to me. People say dumb shit when drunk. If you haven't started anything about it just be polite and tell her to stop being a drunk pleb

I already pound her until she passes out.

That's pretty fucked OP

>She just has emotional issues.
Exactly. Dump her. That shit doesn't magically solve itself.

Eh. I am considering it. I like the egg idea tho

Do you guys do scat?

Nah. Hard work can tho. Ive done ot myself.

>She just said she could cheat on me if she wanted and i would have to deal with it.
See

Just piss. Idk if that is considered scat

No wonder she has emotional issues you abusive fuck.

Hold up! Didn't see this. Forget all my shit about people being drunk and saying dumb shit. If she said some shit like that you need to put that shit to rest. Stop talking to her

If it ever gets bad i will dump her. Im not too concerned

she can't cheat on you if you're not together

She asks for it

>jealous

Then take it up another notch.

Dude it is that bad. Thats so disrespectful! You are a man all scat piss club jokes aside, you are a man and should keep your pride

She is almost literally grovelling at my feet tho. How am i not supposed to use this?

Fuck her to a higher plane of existance?

Yeah dude she fucked up. Like bad! How long have you been together?

you should tell her you dont want to punish her. it sets a bad precedent. if she ever does it again you'll leave her. that if she wants a successful relationship it requires respect and it can't be had without it.

It's called getting creative my man. What BDSM shit haven't you done with her?

If a girl I was dating said that I would make sure she knew how fucked up that was and possibly break up with her same poster here

this. My ex gf was like this, always kept crawling and was like "hurt me, punish me" even crying and stuff.

Bitch couldn't deal with my no fucks given and freaked out more an discrespected me even more. I dumped her quickly.

A year
Good advice.
We have done a lot of light stuff. What do u reccomend?

From ass to mouth. ;)

I hope its not a trend...

Nuff said! He is totally right. Thank you. Thread over 700615838 drops mic. Walks off stage

Already done

And this dubs may have it

Naah. That shit ain't ok. Cheating is a one and done deal. Make sure she realizes that that shit's not gonna happen.

Oh she knows that now

Fluffy

That's a wrap people!

I don't really understand how you mean that, but here is a bit of background story because fuck it, i feel like it:

Before we came together she was together with this guy that allegedly misused her, hit er, broke her nose and cut her off from all her friends. She went to court and "won" (he had to do something like 30 hours of public service(?)).

Welp, fast forward to our relationship and she regularly wanted me to hit and hurt her.... bitch is fucked up and I'm not sure if her ex hurt her because she wanted it or because he was aggressive...

Congrats everyone!

Yep still same poster here Leave now! Fucking run

Rolling