What are your thoughts on interracial relationships?

What are your thoughts on interracial relationships?

BLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLMBLM

it pisses me off because they treat the parents like shit and then they dash when they impregnate your daughter with their inferior monkey seed.

Disgusting. All niggers, and coal burners need to be shot, and hanged on sight.

Nothing wrong at all
who are we to judge anyways

Once you go black we don't want you back.

Even if it's one of my awesome black friends who are very well educated, well mannered, well dressed and well behaved. It's still unacceptable.

I also feel the same for basically any other race except clean Asian(read not ghetto as fuck). It's just traitorous against your race and heritage.

I like mixed girls, the more mixed girls they make for me the happier I'll be

don't care at all

It's an absolute disgrace. YOU STICK TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE. Cunts are just diluting their bloodlines by letting niggers spics and chinks fuck them.

Well once they get herpes and AIDS they have no choice but to stay with monkey cocks.

I own a dachshund, he's a cute little guy but I can't help but feel he would be happier if he wasn't purebred and had less genetic problems

moar like this?

Disgusting stuff.

Niggers are superior

people who hate their parents need love too

21 y/o virgin nigger here. Whites don't like us more no one actually gives a fuck about this shit.

Idk about that whole "race traitor" thing but yes, these women are disgusting, we don't want em.

They are not common.

Underrated toast

Jesus Christ we get it, you're insecure about not about able to please a woman after they fuck a black guy. It's not even a big Fucking deal, just get over your insecurities already.

>Implying anyone but a landwhale would want you

It's very common where I live. And very annoying when must of the town is children and dykes.

Interracial relationships can be just fine, but only for certain races. Keep the shitty ones away from the pure ones.

Asians, Whites, etc. are perfectly fine for breeding, but keep the shitskins, wetbacks and curry out.

Only relevant post in thread.

I have a friend who's a good looking black dude and an all around cool guy. He can't pick up for shit because he goes into gangsta mode and women want nothing to do with it haha, he would to well if he just acted like a normal person

Is that a young Sean Astin you nigger?

Samefagging nigger

Yeah because a grill actually wrote that and posted to /b

Nah just grossed out that a std infested dick that looks like shit has been in there

Nope

>Everyone I disagree with is a samefag

life ruining

>implying someone has a disease because of skin color
With that line of thinking, anyone could say an entire race is completely inbred, and be correct.

HEY! I SAW THAT POST! COOL!

Black people don't need sunscreen at the beach. This is all I came here to say. Have a nice evening everyone. Blessings to all.

And here I thought I was shit with women because I didn't act like a nigger. It may be time to give up.

>not all!
No shit but its way more likely

Alright, what's this I hear about her fucking a black dude? Who was it and are there any pictures of them in public? Or are people just saying that because she's a Clinton supporter (that automatically makes her trash)?

Who cares?

And yeah white people are more likely to be inbred. I'm not. You know who's really full of inbreds? Arabs. I dont like arab women.

Someone needs to take our trash.

care less about the couples,as long as they don't breed Half-Breed children have a really hard life getting made fun of from both races?
that's exile and that is a fate worse than death.

Honestly don't think it's a big deal, I'm white and my current gf who is also white has a black ex. She's over him and loves me so I don't really care. If you honestly have issues with interracial couples you're an insecure virgin with a small dick and should get over yourself.

This is what the song Billie Jean is all about. Dindu's gonna dindu.

Then it would also be safe to assume, using that same logic, that If someone were to breed with a specific race that has a higher rate of inbreeding, that the children would be born with birth defects more often?

Perhaps the larger the penises, the smaller the minds.

why can't you guys post black women with white men instead?

because black women are literally trash.

Kek, according to that you're an intellectual with a cuck cock

i'm white and i love japanese women, so no problem with interracial relationships

(you)

She will cheat on and leave you eventually.

My life has been hell. I literally raised myself, and I was either an uncle tom to blacks, or a nigger to whites. Yet I've never been arrested, or stole a thing, and I just generally enjoy staying to myself and reading. Also blm is a fucking joke. I just hate being lumped in with base niggers, and then I hate having to defend myself from bigots because I got lumped in.

absolutelydegenerate

I guess. But it's easier to tell if someone has a birth defect than stds

she will cheat on you.
Never date any woman that has been with a black guy.

thanks for the (you), but i am not even baiting for replies. i am 100% serious.

I'm not into bestiality, but different strokes I suppose

>whites and Asians
Sorry to hurt you kiddo, but whites are our niggers. You're tainting our bloodlines by prowling for the lesser pickings.

How do you figure? She's always been loyal to me and was loyal to her ex who cheated on her multiple times

>Guyth I'm thuper thereal

I want children!

They are an invented distraction, like reptiloids, flat earth and generally movies.
Is Sup Forums your place to survey for when it is time to set off the first nuke?

The Japanese are human. We're talking about Nigapes

I'm totally okay with it, I used to get annoyed when I was younger. But that's because I grew up in an entirely black and hispanic area and got picked on for being white. People would say the typical "White girls prefer black dick" bullshit. Which was the case there but they where ghetto white trash and most of them are single moms now (from what I've heard).

I think, "aaawww, they're so cute together. A relationship with no bias and no prejudice, just pure, unconditional love."

Supreme kek. We all know you asians still worship us, and rightfully so.

WHY WHITE PEOPLE LIKE ASIANS

>They believe the myth that asian men have tiny penises. Why is this important? They believe that asian women are accustomed to small penises, so surely they wouldn't laugh at a white man's penis... right?

>Pedophiles love teens, so they target small young-looking asians. This is why you never see mature asians in threads.

>Weebs are brainwashed into worshiping asians (the Japanese in particular). Most of these pathetic manchildren believe that all Japanese women are into anime and other gay shit that weebs are into to.

>Betas (majority of all white men) believe the myth that all asians are beta, and therefore welcome other beta men.

White girl detected

>jap
>human
Haven't keked like that in a while. Good to see people with a sense of humor these days.

you can generally find respect with Asians.

>still
>implying westerners have any qualities worthy of Asian praise
Silly whitey

As a white guy, I exclusively fuck black hookers.

We never did because we haven't lived in mud huts for the span of our entire existence, such as native Americans and niggers.

Yeah back when we were blatantly running the world and getting you chinks addicted to opium it went unsaid that we were worshipped as your overlords. Same thing today just a bit more subtle all around.

If dick size determine the superiority, May be humans are inferior to horses

Like living dangerously? Hep C, HIV, Zika, Yellow Fever, Jungle Fever...

No issues. Black pussy tastes good.

Is whitey mad that I was rightand he was wrong silly whitey go back to school and study

If that isn't the heaviest handed deflection in the world. Hey bud, you're delusions of attractiveness just because of your racial affiliation means literally nothing to anyone. You can't negate how much a shit person you are by trudging up history from when samurai's still existed.

I give no fucks

Eating out black hookers...I have to call bullshit...or mental disorder.

I don't fucking care. I don't care about race, gender, religion, whatever.

We're all barely more than monkeys with possible thumbs, but we act like matters of the universe despite being slapped down by reality each fucking time.

So here's an idea. Do what you want. If you can do it without anyone else getting hurt? Even better.

The human race will inevitably die like the dinosaurs and each individual will inevitably die anyway.

Enjoy your time and don't be a dick.

Easy.