My bitch ass is about to take 5 melatonin capsules because I have insomnia anybody else have insomnia or sleep...

my bitch ass is about to take 5 melatonin capsules because I have insomnia anybody else have insomnia or sleep solutions?
also general insomnia thread

If you're looking for something that's not as extreme as proper sleeping pills try crash night formula.
Makes me sleepy and have a full uninterrupted sleep

Phenibut works wonders

I don't think I have insomnia, its just that I naturally don't get sleepy until 4 or 5am. Been that way all my life. Sadly the world I live in doesn't work that way, so I often take a diphenhydramine to help make me drowsy.

Lately my sleep hasn't been good though, whether I fall asleep naturally in the morning, or take sleep pills. I probably need a machine or something.

sleepmd is expensive, but it works wonders

Heroin always works for me.

Only is like that cause your body got used to it r-tard. Work a 9-5 job and you'll get on a different routine. Takes 6 weeks to break a habit. Quit being a fucking pussy and get a real job.

ASMR

is it over the counter?

Do you have a job? Sound like a true NEET
Nice meme

Antifreeze works well, temporary paralyzation

Antifreeze works wonders, temporary paralyzation

Alex Jones' knockout pills work great

You work out till you are too tired to move

snort a benadryl/diphenhydramine tab. Within 5 minutes, usually sooner, you are relaxed as fuck.

As someone with Narcolepsy I can say what usually works for me is Adderall

Taking more melatonin won't increase it's effect.

melatonin isn't going to do shit

I already do that my body is exhausted but I'm still unable to sleep no matter how physically tired I am

Well hello there mr assumptionfuck. If you weren't probably half my age, I'd reach through that monitor you sit behind in your grandmothers basement and throttle your little bitch ass.
Take a step back and punch yourself in the face, then go upstairs and kick your mom in the cunt for having you, and your second step dad in his cunt for not slapping you more.

Now, realize that you're incredibly stupid and you've shown how stupid you are by assuming you can divine anything about a person with only five sentences to get information from.
If your epiphany over how stupid you are comes, once finished hit yourself a few more times square in the testicles so that you don't breed.

I'm practically retired, but I still work because I enjoy it. Also working on my second Masters degree.

Doesn't melatonin make you dream crazy?

Tons of cardio as well?

Liar your a 22 year old jobless faggot

>I don't think I have insomnia, its just that I naturally don't get sleepy until 4 or 5am.

Same here and I've never been able to change it.
So I just adjusted my life to fit my waking hours.

Get a medical card, start browsing indica products and you'll sleep like a todler that was given fever medicine.

whenever I've taken it my dreams have been very strange and vivid also some horrifying

No, try taking 5-HTP and Mugwort before bed though.

some I could probably use more though

>Calea Zacatechichi
gives me vivid as fuck dreams, very colourful too kind of how they try to portray acid trips in cartoons.

Dude just smoke some weed

I used to smoke almost every night before bed but I'm looking for less expensive solutions

LOL I wish I was 22 again. Sadly even back then (somewhere in the early 90s) I had these sleep problems. If I'd had the work ethic I do now at that age,whooo.. the life I could have led. Anyway, nice try faggot.

Yeah, I've done that many times over the course of my life. Unfortunately it's just not always possible. When I was younger, I could literally survive off two hours of sleep a day and then get caught up on the weekend. But I think all those years have caught up with me.

Have someone choke you out at midnight.

Not really, I just don't suffer fools well. Low tolerance for stupid.

lol'd

Alcohol, pussy, weed. The magical sleep trifecta. If you don't have all 3 available, using at least one of these should help

See if you can work up to 5k every day, running outside, cardio tends to help relieve stress and anxiety and provides more oxygen to your brain, helping the release of melatonin and serotonin, as well as other chemicals.

taking lots of melatonin is a bad idea. It won't be anymore effective than if you take 1-3 mg and some people get better results with less. I would look into getting some 5-htp. It works well and you can take it with melatonin. Take that for awhile and it should start to balance you out. Taking big doses of melatonin will cause you to quit producing melatonin.

I'll definitely give it a shot

Good on ya, dude, insomnia is a hard burden.

this is only the second night taking it last night I took 2 capsules but it didn't do much for me

me too user. Up till about 3:30 or 4am everynight. Then sleep til about 08:30. Melatonin helps, but have you smoked a joint before bed? that also helps if your into that kinda thing. Try accepting it. that you just cannot sleep until a certain time frame or setting. Worrying about it makes it that much harder to sleep. Personally, i kinda like it. nothing but darkness and dead silence.

Get a job where you can work your own hours.Then stay up as late as you want and sleep in as late as you want.

I used to think I had insomnia and then I realized I just have a non-24 sleep cycle. Trying to adjust to the way the rest of the world sleeps was making it seem like I had insomnia.

Quit my job and took a job where I can work from home and set my own hours. Now I stay up about 22 to 26 hours at a time and then sleep for 12 to 14 hours. It means my life is out of sync with the rest of the world but so what. Hell of a lot better than having insomnia.

I suspect the majority of people who have insomnia just have a non-24 sleep cycle and if people were allowed to let their bodies dictate their sleep cycles instead of an alarm clock most people wouldn't have insomnia.

yes but for personal reasons I'm trying to find a less expensive alternative

can't tell you.. I'm always working

Yeah, thats probably my ( )
reality. All that changes when you get married and start a family.

Get your shit in a pile before u go to bed and go to therapy so u can find out pappy stuck his finger up your ass when u were three

Can't sleep? Have a lovely big wank.

Try Oleamide or Kava. Kratom is also good. I promise at least one of these will fix your issue.