Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10318381
youtube.com/watch?v=X8bjvoHOSFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon
z
o
r

Did they make her as lovable as humanly possible just to make Stannis look even more despicable for toasting her?

:^(

Are we done with the Jaime lannister arc? the whole thing led to him just orbiting cersei now? lmao I'd rather have the old jaime

forgive english, I am Russia.
I am come to study actor and movie at New York Films School. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me Game of Throne and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

U WOT

No she has boneitis

Who managed to download ep6 before the link got taken down?

>memorial day break this sunday

W H A T

Who /SansaXJon/ here?

REMINDER NOT TO RESPOND TO TRIPFAGS, FAGGOTS

How are they going to complete Jons story arc?

Why will anyone give a fuck about Rhaegar unless they show at least some of his backstory?

What is Bran going to see in his visions until they get to the next weirwood?

Where is Howland Reed and why is nobody in the show talking about him?

What kind of sports car does Littlefinger drive?

>yfw Stannis literally just had to wait
he could be teaming up with Jon to BTFO the Boltons RIGHT NOW if he just had an ounce more patience

Still the best part of the season (and not just because of Falsa's tits).

>but everyone's watching
my fetish

topest of keks, your grace.

nobody talkin about episode 6 leak

The entire next season is about Robert's rebellion :^)

As slow as season 5 and 6 are, and considering the ground they still must cover, I expect the next two seasons to be very dense and fast moving. Can't wait.

This season looks low budget compared to earlier ones, remember when they showed actual blood spray in season 1 and multiple filming locations

>attention whore
>would enjoy being a whore and getting public attention out of it

makes sense

What's gonna happen with Theon's storyline? Seems like he's gonna be put in background in favour of Yara

>tfw Cersei has been so whitewashed on the show that the play's portrayal of her is pretty spot on

1st for guarding the incest secret

Threadly reminder that STANNIS IS ALIVE.

Imagine being Bronn in that scene and having to be all like "damn, sandsnek, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Lollys in his keep. Like seriously imagine having to be Bronn and not only sit in that cell while Rosabell Laurenti Sellers flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ROSABELL SELLERS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and stokeworths and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE KNIGHTHOOD coming straight out of the boonies in King's Landing. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Bronn. You're not going to lose your future lordship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He going to kill her

strawpoll.me/10318381
strawpoll.me/10318381
strawpoll.me/10318381

Seems like Bran can fuck up shit however he wants
Like he could do his magic shit and go have a vision of young Joffrey, and make Joffrey kill himself or into a retard before he can grow up and kill Ned.
All I'm going to call is that he'll warg into a dragon at some point.

what makes you say that?

He will go on a quest to obtain a lavacock

We won't see anymore Greyjoy storyline for the rest of the season.

'Sailing away on a boat' is a Gendry move in storywriting. They need space for other stuff.

He will betray yara to help ramsay win at the wall

If something happens to Yara he will be the one leading the rebel navy. People were looking to him at the Kingsmoot

>post yrw they made Theon further Ramsay's story in the show instead of having Ramsay further Theon's story like in the books

It's painful, lads. They fucked Theon's storyline from ADWD into the dirt-arguably the best storyline in the books-and for what? To have more Sansa and Ramsay love, even though Ramsay is only supposed to be a minor character?

TOURNEY AT HARRENHAL NEXT EPISODE

GET HYPE

And he will look completely unsympathetic doing so

Its an epic ruse that carries over to real life even, Stephen Dillane is just lying in all those interviews.

Is this your first season watching Game of Thrones?

Now they spend most budget on cgi and payment for the actors

I swear to god, if that happens I will rage quit the series. He's the best character on the show and deserves more recognition along with his actor, goddammit!

But Ramsey is so dark and edgy, and therefore interesting

NEW LEAK
IT'S ON KICKASS

THE WORLD WAS HER CUNT

> DnD hate stannis so much they gave his plot to Sansa.

You mad?

;__;

just like Kit was

Where's that 'Long nose and skeletal features' actor that was posted in the OP of a thread a few days ago?

That's our Rhaegar.

McShane is our Aerys.

Reminder that the midget that played Jon also said the same kind of shit.

I'm almost convinced that D&D don't give a shit about Theon

Nigga, Yara was making out with the dusky woman in the trailer

>tfw it took 5 fucking episodes for Theon to say his own name

WHY DID THEY RUIN HIM BROS

They cut him finding about her infinitely, its orgre

why are they killing off all the fucking direwolfs?

haven't we suffered enough?

how about they kill one of the fucking dragons for a change god damn...

Stop being a dumb faggot

blowing my mind nobody is talking about it lmao

>season 6
>slow
wot

I'm not saying this season is good, but it's definitely not slow.

They need the CGI money for Kelly C

Nah m8

>White walkers got Hodor into their army

How can living fags even compete

>no more Greyjoy story line
>trailer shows Yara with a chick

Jorah goes to Asshai to find the cure

Learning the lore from mad Asshai wizards

*meanwhile* Daenerys went mad starts purging non-believers in Westeros, instead of fighting the white walkers.

Learning in order to save the world he must kill the one he loves.

Jorah comes back to Westeros, Daenerys welcomes him.

Jorah kills Daenerys, "Goodbye my love"

Jorah becomes Azor Ahai

Tantan, tata tantan, tata tantan... doodoolee doodoolee doo..

His men were sellswords and were deserting him every day

Why care about the most interesting and well-developed character in the series when you can care about Daenerys and Tyrion's cock jokes.

No.

Source?

reminder that dany has 0 (zero) claim to the iron throne

reminder that dany slaughters innocent unarmed men in horrific ways

reminder that she has completely at failed at anything that didn't involve murder

reminder that danys plan is to invade a foreign land, killing thousands, burning cities to the ground, with no justification

reminder that dany is the true antagonist and the nights king is the true hero

they better pick a proper targ looking guy to play rhaegar

The reveal that Jon is only a cousin to Sansa and Arya and is related to Dany will set sail to a thousand ships.

Shippers will go insane, and we can get a LOK thing where the shippers end up getting what they want cause the writers are hacks who only care about ratings and being loved by tumblr.

Hopefully not

I they need to save cgi money for the dragons and others

son you need to work on your fapfic writing

It could be much faster. There is a lot of filler.

Stannis is fucked, Theon is fucked, Sansa is fucked, The GNC is fucked and jon is fucked all to service Ramsay

>Stannis has to leave the wall because Winter's coming
>Gets stuck in a blizzard
>Next season
>lol what winter just ride across the entire north in one episode

Jorah is too attractive in the show to not be able to land a whale like caloreesi

You have 10 seconds to name a better actress to play Lyanna

>pro tip: you LITERALLY can't

But they can do more NO COCK stuff with theon so he'll probably make it to the Mereen NO COCK convention of 2017

yea thats why we hate DD... fucking ruined stannis, jaime, no darkstar, no based vic, neu crazy euron

Isn't the dusky woman a nigger?

Season 7 will have a genuine gay sex dick in ass pumping scene. Mark my words.

auties think if you dont have the wall and a zombie invasion in one episode then dany bran tyrion riding dragons and destroying them in the next one, then the show is slow

fucking auties, EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRrr

>The GNC is fucked
Meme redditor theory. not going to happen.

COMICOCK DABID

can't wait

How will D&D portray danny's meeting with euron?

Anyone see this? Lena looks really cute

youtube.com/watch?v=X8bjvoHOSFs

>reminder that dany is the true antagonist and the nights king is the true hero

WILL JAMIE KILL TOMMEN?

>YOU'LL BE OK
>I'LL SEE TO THAT

Vikander

>tfw they recast jon as a black man for progressive points

>tfw he's gone forever
>tfw all the best husbandos of this show are gone for eternity

why go on

I will still watch this show, but I am very disappointed that Theon got shafted in the show. I'm so pissed off, user.

Please don't jinx it. I really don't want season 7 Theon scenes to devolve into "So, what's it like having no cock, Greyjoy?"

>implying i want my waifu demoted to a jumped shark HBO show

And Summer

GHOST VS SUMMER = HAPPENING

DIREBOWL CONFIRMED

Robin Sherbatsky

If you really think about it, an insane amount of characters has been screwed over or completely sidetracked for the sole purpose of setting up Ramsey as the big bad.

>Theon
>Yara
>Iron Born in general were a laughing stock, well, more so
>Sansa
>Petyr
>Everyone in the Vale who is involved with Petyr/Sansa book plot
>Brienne
>Stannis and his entire entourage
>Roose
>Rickon, Osha, and Shaggy
>Umbers

And the worst part is that he is a shit character. Making everything they did for him extra stupid and tragic.