>use your skill Sup Forums

bumping for interest

do it ur self

>faggot

bump

>making fun of gays on the internet
>calls me faggot

bumping

RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA VRADA RADA RADA RADA RADA RADA

>being this new
>???
>Profit

XDDDDDDDDD

bumping

>bottom kek

best i could do OP

make the kid a meme

>bumping for self interest

op here
>no its not good loser
>ill sell my ass to who can pull this off

>check'em

here

checkem

> try again user

i guess i will bump

Good Now ?

>dog
>more like dong

>tfw his 8 inch dick penetrates your little doggy hole

what kind of dog op?

borker

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

op here
fuck off

>being this new
>kill your self
>profit??

>nigger

here

>is this good op

No... it's that jersey Shore fag

got u fam

I like fucking my dogs, and my mares.

good?

I used to have a dog who would lick my asshole, and also when I'd fap I'd let her lick my cum and cock and clean it up.

kool

op here
>good all good here
>need fucking tho

>are you fucking gay