Ask a guy who thinks BLM is a racist organization anything

Ask a guy who thinks BLM is a racist organization anything

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you white?

proof of blackness required............

Im not sure what there is to ask, its pretty clear they are a racist group. Possibly suspect them being a terrorist group too... but def 100% a racist group

what do i buy black girls

like do flowers have the same romance as they do with white chicks or am i gonna be picking up air jordans or some shit

No that's me in the picture

Name your game sir

It's a damn shame though. I mean they're only making every black person look bad

Simply put: black chicks work in two ways, when it comes to white guys..!

1:
- super open and respectful (bleached)

2:
- a dumb cunt with a hatred so ghetto and disgusting, you'll wonder why their existence is even needed

Either way, don't fuck with their hair

>ask a rational human being anything

what's your favorite type of food?

i work retail and everytime i see a black family come into the store i automatically assume one of them is going to steal something, or lie and get a money refund on something they didn't buy. am i a racist for this?

Lol basically.

And what's up with black people supporting the death of cops, like really? I mean I do understand that racism will always exist but seriously, if they pull you over and you got nothing to hide than why make shit difficult!? Police brutality has been going on for years, and not only to black people. But black people always wanna make shit exclusive to our culture as if being black is all so difficult. It's not. Just act like you got some god damn sense.

Why u trippin fam?

Crips or bloods?

Seafood is my favorite actually. I'm also a professional chef, if you're curious. I take pictures of my food all the time..! :-)

are you gay

Proof of guy needed, pls show dick

But that's our fault for building upon our own stereotypes. If black people stopped doing ignorant shit than others would be less likely to feel that way.

OP is slightly less of a faggot. Still a fag though.

Why arent there more people like you?

>implying they are organized

I'm frustrated by it, because as a whole were putting ourselves on the map as being a collective unit of shitheads who can't rationalize a situation and collectively come together. It's so bad that most BLM supporters all have a different outlook of its definition, which further leads hate groups to come to their own conclusions.

Didn't they unify? lol

Nah, I'm straight. I'm cool with everyone having their own sexual orientations. We're all human, at the end of the day..!

Dude, really? Lol ask anything else xD

Everyone is born with a brain. Unfortunately not everyone can use it :|

This makes too much sense, unfortunately.

And that's what I find utterly ridiculous. Stop making yourself out to be a target, and you won't me. I'm not saying things will get solved, over night. But Jesus Christ we can do better than this bullshit..! -_-

thanks mate
:^)

I hope this image clears things up for you.

How do you suggest the black community "fix itself" when their communities have substandard schools, the businesses are opened by members of other ethnicities not willing to invest in their neighborhoods, racist hiring practices make it more difficult for them to get well paying jobs, and gentrification regularly forces them to relocate?

No problem Sup Forumsro ;V

10/10 would smoke some loud with
Live in Memphis maybe?

Bureau Of Land Management? They just care about conservation and making sure we can enjoy the outdoors.

What suburb did you grow up in? Have you ever actually gone into the inter city or is your perception of black culture shaped entirely by the media and trying to fit into the predominantly white area you were raised?

Well let's first reevaluate what exactly makes a low income area, "ghetto" for example..!

- it's not because we can't preform well in school, and earn a degree
- it's not because we stay in the streets at night like a couple of idiots.
- it's not because we rope, steal, and even kill over ridiculous shit.
- and it's definitely not because we place the worth of an individual by the shoes he or she wears..!

Oh wait.. Yes it is. We literally choose to do this shit we do, while claiming to have no other way. We sell drugs because we think it's the only way to make a living. We hate one another because we're subconsciously aware of our own ways. We disrespect ourselves through song & dance. We do so much to ourselves that it's embarrassing.

I lived in Washington DC where idiots thrive on each other. Trust me I know ghetto. But I only know right from wrong.

Start by not conducting yourself in the following manner: mobile.twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392

most actual black people arent really on board with that, from my experience

everytime we have gang shootings in my state, they are all like "wheres black lives matter now?"

Same here in DC. It's fucking ridiculous. I stopped taking the movement seriously, and that's rather unfortunate. It had meaning when it began, but sunk rather quickly.

That makes alot of sense, as I'm in Hampton roads, lel

At least Virginia knows whats up

if i called you a nigger, would you call me a cracka ?

Hillary or trump?

This is insider information but im not black, what i am is not important but what i know relates to the past and the future of Niggers, btw NIGGER is not racist. Call it what it is. There species are actually called henegus and that is the oral personification of the Magic dubbed "juju" they use to control eachother.

I have a story of being used as a "dummy" by a Black Occult who claim to bring the revival of their ancient gods. This is top secret information and very sensetive but I am not against them so they did not harm me, physically.

u want the story?