You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a family?

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im on /b all the time

im a mgtow

I'm young, black, rich and famous, I got $10 hangin from my anus.

I think me or my wife a sterile

I got a wife. Don't want kids.

I came from a broken home so I don't believe in recreating the past.

Don't wanna deal with all the shit and expense.

I fuck too much pussy

It's 2016 and I'm a 20 something white male that makes less than 6 figures annually.

Fucking this

I'm 19.

they're all dumbasses and I never liked any of them. I slowly got to the point of never talking to any of them again and it is very relieving in the long run.

I wouldn't consider having kids until I make a minimum of 500k a year in today's world.

I'm realistic and I know this will never happen. So that means I will never have kids

The white birth rate can't carry on.
You'll be sorry when we're gone.

I'd rather own a luxury or sports vehicle in my 30's. Oh, and continue to do drugs whenever I want outside of work.

Im a sterile alcoholic

Oh you delusional degenerate kike loving scum.

I'm a broken husk of a man, incapable of forming meaningful relationships.

i have 2 families and can barely keep up with the lies and sneaking around.

i dont give a fuck about humanity after i die.

>nothing i can do to change it, so why fret over shit outside of my control.

What's with the question make OP?
It is not a question.
Fucking idiot.

nice titties

Working my ass off at the moment to pay off my house and car. International work so I'm never home as well.
When shit is paid off, I'll do something local and start a family. A few more years or so. I'm 27 at the moment.

Take a peek at the used car market's movements in the last decade of international white cultural decline.
Desirable sports cars are sky rocketing in value. As new ones climb higher and higher every year.
The reason for a healthy and full cheap used car market it white western values.
As that degrades the classes drift further apart.
Desirable luxuries become farther and farther out of reach for normies.
Sports cars in a multicultural western world future are a luxury for the 1%.

White people are meant to be rich.

The disgusting halfwit spics and niggers should be the lower class.

I wouldn't raise a kid if he weren't rich, and if I weren't able to continue my current lifestyle.

I've pinpointed 500k a year min as the point where everyone can pretty much have what they want.

I'm not raising some poor little shit, and I'm not willing to sacrifice my lifestyle to have a kid. I don't even like kids, and am hardly interested in having one.

Well, I do have a family. Is this a question on why i havnt started my own family? If so the reason is I have way to high of standards. I couldve settle for either moderately attractive, sane bitches or even super hot psycho bitches. Im still holding out for that super hot sane bitch though lol.

a nice car ain't shit if you're not married

>nothing i can do to change it
You're cucked.
You can do your part and create 2+ white children.
You can hold yourself to conservative standards.
You can fight for your people's existence any chance you get.
You're choosing to lie down and die because you have no sense of brotherhood or responsibility to your people.
The people that created the world you live in.
The people who passed down wealth, values, and infrastructure.
Take a look at South Africa if you want to know what happens in even a short time where western values aren't upheld.
You owe it to everyone to keep your race alive. You selfish bastard. It's not about you.

Sounds like a fat lesbian to me

Incorrect a nice is still a nice car regardless of whether you are married. If anything being married lessens the value of having a nice car because now it being a bitch magnet is slightly negative in the aspect of trying to be faithful.

legit

A nice car was something highschoolers could have from their own work 50 years ago.
A nice car was something anyone who wanted could have had 30 years ago.
A nice car is something anyone with a decent job and no family can have now.
A nice car is something that the only upper class will have in 20 years.
A nice car is something that only the 1% will have in 40 years.

You're stupid

You're too poor to be able to talk about money

Go fuck yourself

>American bitches are fucking nuts
>American kids are fucking brats
>American culture fucking blows
>American cost of living is too high
>American wages are fucking flat
I dont give a fuck, i dont give a damn, i dont care.

That's not a sustainable system.
That's the death of whites globally.
We need to stop taking in the 3rd world.
We need to stop taking care of failed countries.
We need to stop taking care of minorities unwilling to give back.
The US is the wealthiest country in history. The only reason you can't afford a family is because your government is stealing your money and giving it away.

You're a nigger.
Get out. There's no room in the utopia America could be for you.
You're an enemy to yourself and your people because you refuse to think about the mess before you.
The boomer and silent generation sold us up the creek. That doesn't mean you lie down and take it.

in case you werent aware, utopia doesnt exist.
wake up and smell reality.

All of that is true

I agree with all of that

But I'm not going to fuck over my life because whites are dying out

This is the current state of the world.

Fucking spics aren't going to take over the planet because they're having 8 kids and we aren't having any.

They live in their own neighborhoods and will never move up in socio economic class.

White people are supposed to marry and reproduce RESPONSIBLY, if you have fucking parents you'd know that.

It's the idiotic shit skins that marry at 18 and have 10 kids when they have no income.

From what I'm told I'm not loving enough

A homogeneous nation with decentralized government and necessary social programs along side classical strong conservative values and a responsibility to your people is what makes a utopia.
Something we've almost seen dozens of times throughout history, funnily enough it's been destroyed every time by the disease of compassion. Whites are too nice for their own good.

>The current climate created by people like me is unchangeable so I'll keep the status quo chugging along dooming everyone after me
Cool strat you lazy useless piece of shit.

Three kids, four grandkids.

From the way i'm treated, i really dont give a damn about "my people". all they do is shit on me and break fucking promises.
I'm content with my own life, i dont bother anyone, and i have a job i enjoy.
I dont need to complicate things by dragging some uncaring bitch into the equation that'll just haul my ass to court when she's tired of me.

I'm too young

Always a tattoo ruining the beautiful pale skin. Godfuckingdamnitall.

Already have one

must read for you:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/

Heres before tattoo and baby.. the one thta got awaay

>Cool strat you lazy useless piece of shit.
sure, I'll definitely take your random ass's advice and fuck over my life to satisfy your race breeding desires

spics and muslims are the problem.

White people doing what they want is not a problem.

Because I suffer from Manic Depression and it would be cruel to my kids to have kids. It's hereditary and there is no cure - treatment is questionable. My life would have been much better if I had different parents but the same exact opportunities otherwise.

MGTOW is a product of international jewry.

Trace the flame to find the fuse.

Everyone has a family.

Be jelly.
I hate myself

Jewish nigger appears.

Tattoo. Again.

They all died when I was a kid.

Because i havent transitioned into a full time woman yet

Good read so far that literally everyone on Sup Forums should see.

But i have. Best parents ever who helped me on every single problem (married now) and they still help me eventually, they are basically my two best friends, i know its not a popular opinion and everybody will say ''durr u have no real friends, go party, go drink blabla'' but yes, i have 'real' friends but im pretty sure they are not as loyal as a parents can be.
Also married since 2 years, dont want kids for now, she still 23 and me 28, i can admit i dont feel ready for kids, anyways happy as fuck, family is the best support you can get. Christian morals won this time (not talking about religion :)

fuck engriss

Here tham faggot. She was 15 here so ill take the b&. And rotate it your fucking self

dude having kids is fucking bothersome

Even though Milo is a zionist degenerate gate keeper he does put out some seriously good anti-feminist content.

I hate everything

agreed, and this is top end stuff by him.

I'm a white American 20 something, and bitches are crazy. (not to mention they can't math...) Women will trample on you if a better opportunity comes along. I would rather have a partner I can look at as an equal and reasonably believe will see me as the same, even if it means that kids aren't an option.

Besides, there's always surrogacy, and with two college educated guys working full time paying one set of bills, it shouldn't be hard to spring for. Of course, the plane comes first. The plane always comes first.

MODSSSSSS

Damn! Why do the cute ones have to go switch sides?

Fucking racial conditioning.

mummy disowned me for my love of chicken tendies

Too many mental issues I'd want to risk replicating. Adoption? Maybe. I'm still young and want to explore.

If you're on 4chin you're not still young.
You're an adult you're at the single best time in your life to start a family. As soon as possible.
Having children at 40 is a boomer meme and terrible for everyone involved.

I simply don't wish for one atm, nor am I at capacity to support one. I'm in collge ffs.

Because I aged out of foster care and had to make it on my own.

Why?
Because I HATE whole mankind!
I wish them death. Everyone.

>im a mgtow
this
/thread

Mammon, go back to Hell... Satan has been looking for you. You are late for something, I was too busy shitting myself to catch the details.

harsh.
/thread

parents died when I was 22
brothers left the family when I was young

/thread

is this the guy who took the photo of her in the restaurant with flash on ?