Just stole some fancy cheese, toothpaste and toothbrushes from Countdown...

Just stole some fancy cheese, toothpaste and toothbrushes from Countdown, just slipped them into my pockets when in a judged blind spot. Haven't done this for many years but I'm broke as fuck.

I've seen other shoplifting threads recently but I need inspiration for my next capers here in New Zealand. Don't want to get caught as am here on a work visa but I'm too lazy to work.

What can I get away with easily?

>Also NZ thread

Bump

Napier reporting in

Whole frozen salmon

You're probably on one of these in a break room somewhere

Where are you OP?

Why are IDs even gone?

Welly reporting in

Feed me

How are you supposed to identify a shoplifter if their faces are obscured by black boxes?

Don't want to say, but backpackerville

How do you remember to breathe?

Is meat easy/hygienic to lift?

Kinder eggs

Hastings

>Find smallest most expensive cut
>Steal
>Profit

Tfw want Mongolian bbq but to scare to go alone

Don't want blood and shit on the inside of my jacket

DO BURGER KING STILL DO 10 NUGGETS FOR $3???

Line your jacket then idiot.
Going to lol when you get deported

You're going to get caught OP. And they're gonna fucking deport your ass

You'll get caught soon enough nigger

OP here what should happen if I do get caught, standard procedure for backpackers

you'd get deported since your here on a work visa any illegal offence and you go back to syria

if in auckland let's go tomorrow

but in saying that, if you do get caught, just walk out, legally us shop employees can't touch you, so just walk out, dont get into a car or anyting because they will take your number plate down.

In the capital

I heard that some backpackers have been getting boxed water, removing the bag inside and just filling the box with expensive stuff. Then they just go through the self serve checkout and pay the $4 for water

Hey, your crappy runner took out our good runner and fucked up her knee.

Pretty cold man. Not forgetting that shit. Gonna make you pay for your own navy.

Where you at

UK motherfucker, fuck dune coons

You first

we can skype eat

Anyone from Blenheim?

What you eating?
Should we have dinner dates over the Internet?

Dunners reporting in

cbd

You're

Tastes like shit too. First day off weed after 3 month binge.

i will literally cuck you

Looks slright

This is my dog Dave. Can he be the new /nzg/ official dog?

He's cool as fuck

bitch looks like a dude

I fixed it for you (one of the stars was a bit off)

We don't do dogs on this foreign image board

Your pic answers the question. Prepare your anus.

Where do i sign up for this?

you were probably one of the cucks that voted to keep this shit flag

Yo', Dunedin here. Went to Kenko today, was pretty good, 7.50 for a small box, 12.50 for a large, good range of meats to pick from (yeriyaki, sweet and sour, katsu and karaage plus others I think)

it's like subway, just with donburi. pick you size, your veges (cabbage, red cabbage, lettuce, carrot,onion, pickles, beetroot, corn) and your sauces, then two meats.

You could make this stuff at home pretty easy on saying that, but good for convenience

Anyone drive a truck for a living?

obviously a far superior flag

Dunedin reporting in
Surprised to see a thread started this early, still alive

Good shit

Yeah man early thread last night too.

wellington reporting in. What are capital fags doing tonight

yeah man this actually works. just walk straight the fuck out, if they have you by the wrist just roll your arm out where their thumb is and never go back to the store.

OP here, obviously been struggling recently financially, am looking to save money for accommodation so I'm considering pitching up a 2 man tent somewhere in the woods in NZ (top of the South island, Blenheim) live with nature for a month before getting the ferry north.

Day temperature averages around 15 degrees C. Haven't had a massive amount of camping experience but I'm sure I could give it a go.

Please bump with any outdoors advice for noobs, haven't got any cooking equipment yet, got warm clothes, access to blankets/pillows and about $70 NZD

>Pic related, my shitty tent.

Another Dunners in the mix.

What'd you do tonight to cure the Mondays?

Doesn't have to always be late at night bro

you're fucked m8

Timaru on the wine

If your'e here on a visa why dont you fuck off

Checked.
Watch Bear Grylls, become Bear Grylls???
Used to it now, mayn

Can't afford a one way ticket home. I need around $1100 which isn't an option at the moment

Checked.
You're going to die though. The cold and the possums will rape you.

Go to an outdoors store or place that has those free brochures about 'the great outdoors' for good tips.

Watch where you place the tent, don't put it next to big trees that look unstable or on soft ground near cliffs that could crumble in the night.

How cold can I expect?

Suck dick for cash

That's a two person tent mate. You could rent half of it out to some other foreign no hoper and you won't have to steal from Countdown any more.

gonna get on the cruncheese and hit up night n day for $1 hot dog at 12

>implying UK and Syria aren't the same country.

Nudes

Go to your local embassy you dumb ass

I've got my eye on what appears to be a partially buried boxcar of some sort at an angle pointing skyward. There is earth and foliage inside where I can pitch a tent but both sides are open to the elements. I could cover these and maybe have a fire inside but so should mention this spot is directly opposite the hostel I'm getting kicked out of tomorrow...

idk about south island, but wellington can get some actually serious wind, like upwards of 30km/h

Kek

Temp can vary pretty wildly in a small area, but it's not going to be anything even remotely warm in the night no matter where you set up shop.
At a guess, five degrees at the most. Probably closer to zero, maybe colder in a bad spot on a bad day.
This is a quality idea. As an added bonus, you can cuddle the stranger for warmth so you don't die as quickly.

And tell them what? I can't be bothered to get a job?

it's up to you to decide what the best place is. Don't leave a fire on overnight, though (god that's a stupid idea)

And if people find you camping in places not meant for camping, I wouldn't be surprised if they call the coppas

How foul are their $1 dogs? That's got to be some nasty quality meat. Are they just sitting in a hot cabinet all day?

It's a better idea than living in a tent in the boonies with no experience in doing so

Yes, then go home. Our government will even ship you for free.

go to nelson / takaka / motueka and find some hippies, they love foreigners. just make sure you ask them where you can find weed and acid and let them know you always bury your shit, and you'll be in the clear.

Come to chch its diabetes you can come live with me for free

lmao

>its diabetes
Fucking who?

Also rather than focusing on stuff like fire to keep you warm, get a feather down sleeping bag. They are warm asf (warmer than my bed at home) when you take care of it.

Australian living in Canterbury reporting in. What's up my kiwibros.

Not a truckie but seriously considering it.

Huh? You live in a tent? Just move to Christchurch and get a job. Shits not hard, even if you're unskilled you'll get a job on a building site or road gang.

Diabetus. You can live in his beard.

TBH they are the best hot dogs I've ever had in NZ, save for the fresh dipped fried ones at A&P shows. Beats any local fish and chip shop around. they're normally $3. They have a high turn over.

No one will want to camp with me. No chance.

Aside from ordering me to move on, what else can I expect from cops?

Oh shit waddup. I'm in Auckland though.

I will unload in his beard

I have a few tips from when I went through a rough time barely able to afford rent as well as enough for 2 meals a day.

One big tip is look for the most nutrition in the smallest packages and take time when in stores to locate cameras. Not going around staring at then, but out of your peripherals.

You can't legally be stopped from walking out here in the States....but they do have a surprising amount of people who "fall" while leaving the stores. So still be careful.

If you decide to go camp just know that there's a high chance someone or something will find your camp. So make sure you can take it with you when you go. And look for a safe storage space when you need it

And I have more tips that kept me alive and eating but seeing as how you admit are just a lazy asshat I'm going to save them to for a different board.

Like seriously, just go apply for a job before you are homeless and become a dirty unsuitable unhireable dirty crazy mess of a human being.

Honestly I'd have no idea what the popo would do; I've only ever properly camped.

lmao he'll probably want some extra space for keeping belongings in anyway

btw gl stopping people from stealing your stuff