Anyone have any idea why my windows 10 pc doesn't have the option to change uefi settings? The button does not exist

Anyone have any idea why my windows 10 pc doesn't have the option to change uefi settings? The button does not exist

>Inb4 delete sys32

Pic is allegedly what my comp is supposed to look like, pic of actual screen coming soon

maybe in the BOOT ?

This is what my screen looks like, any help would be greatly appreciated
Ill bump with things till i get some replies

In my bios setup upon reset?

What kind of PC?

Normally, UEFI settings are configured in BIOS.

This is what my bios looks like from a restart without messing about, what should i do from here, my apologies for my ignorance

Nice to see a thread around here that isnt a banana, or a transvestite. Count your blessings kiddo

What are you trying to do? aka, why mess with UEFI?

Click on BIOS setup

I want to disable it to allow certain .dll injection, i see a choice for legacy, uefi and them both at once under boot mode selection is that what im lookimg for?

Startup settings, faggot.

Also, if you don't have enought brains to just fucking google it, then you shouldn't be messing with that shit.

>pic related, it's you.

if you want windows to run in UEFI then you had to install windows in UEFI, this id done when you mount the ISO to the flash drive to install windows.

secondly if windows has already been installed under UEFI but it is not booting into UEFI mode then go to your boot options in your bios and make sure Legacy mode is not on or check. if you see something called Legacy mode, switch it to UEFI

UEFI is not what you want.
You want disable signed drivers.
Here:
www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Pretty sure i want it to run wothout uefi, in which case should i start in legacy mode only? Will that fuck my shit up?

Thats why im here shitwit, im also drunk and on hydrocodon and all i fuckin need is some help. This is the last scrap of food you'll be getting from me tonight filthy troll

oh well if you are trying to run it in legacy mode then sure go ahead. and not necessarily, UEFI has more security features built in to protect the bios form virus that can embed itself in it, it also allows for bios's that take up more memory to allow for features like custom logos on the boot screen and bios that support GUI's and mouse integration, UEFI mode on some motherboards also allow for faster boots but as far as fucking shit up then no not really.

I believe i will try this. Thank you user heres some tits for your troubles

Yummm.

>tfw you're still a faggot.

Me liek titties

DId you seriously not click any fucking buttons to find out? Wow, you should back off and pay someone to do whatever the fuck you want to do you pathetic autist.

Thats a screenshot from a youtube video showing whats missing from my pc's advanced startup options tab jesus christ the uefi firmware settings tab does not exist in my pc fuck the next pic is my own computer clearly showing the lack of that option