Excited

feel like a kid about to try the big scary roller coaster for the first time

Hahahaha. K.

playdoh class sounds cool

just that nasty smell brings me back

elated

can't wait 2bhchwyfamalama

can't wait to see what he'll do for international politic

I still can't fucking figure if Labor voters like him or not.

Any conservative Liberal will just hope they keep hm on a short tether with a big bowl of chow to appease him.

Smug

>mfw the race war starts during his inauguration

Personally I'm curious to see if he will try to do the right thing, or fall into the same lump of shit that most previous presidents do.

$10 says he grabs someone by the pussy at the inauguration.

We actually have therapy dogs during finals week at my campus.
It's suppose to help people de-stress

I don't care one way or the other, so long as I get to pet a pupper.

This. But I think it's important to measure him without bias.

He's no messiah or chosen one, compare him to other presidents, not to God.

His first year or 2 will be good for him, he will look virtuous.

If he can't produce anything, like Obama fell victim too, he will become unpopular by anyones standards.

Still amazed he won tbf, you yanks are the real meme lords

Gettin pretty hype around here.

my cunt is so shit that it really doesnt make a difference.

>my cunt is so shit that it really doesnt make a difference.
Aw dont be like that.

Want some missile silos? What about a nuclear energy program. You know I hear the waste (spent fuel rods) can bring a pretty penny.

underated

Looking forward to it but its becoming more and more clear that he isn't looking out for the little guy as he claimed while running.

How is that different from every single other president?

Every president promises to run for the little guy.

>he isn't looking out for the little guy as he claimed while running.
American's aren't afraid of big business. We created unions and have held corporations accountable many times.

He has made a lot of good cabinet picks btw

It feels worse this time, his whole campaign was geared towards the white working class and they are gonna be betrayed.

How long until Sup Forums turns on him? That's all I care about.

>Is your country excited or terrified?

my shares in basically every sector have been gaining more value in the last month than they have in the last 3 years
media keeps trying to portray him as a buffoon or moron who just stumbled into the wrong office but things really seem to be picking up

Pic unrelated. Does an Exxon and Goldman Sachs guy qualify as draining the swamp?

Really all depends on their convictions.
Likely answer is no though.

It only feels worse because it's most recent and Sup Forums was heavily more involved with memes than the Romney campaign.

My prediction is that he'll do quite well and help the working plebs but at the same time it's not going to entirely change, just make it more favorable for small business and major companies to employ Americans.

getting Elon Musk on his advisory board is pretty based

>therapy dogs and play-doh

Is this widely accepted by students or do most actually realise the extent to which they are children?

Fraud convictions, maybe.

It's probably like

Most college students realize they are being childish, but don't give a damn because they are somehow allowed to be in college.

Sort of like how you can just go to classes in PJs if you want to.

I'm pretty sure not even Trump can feasiblydrain the swamp.
Your cabinet picks are limited to politicians and businessmen in order to not be a joke.If you're going to pick from either group you'd best pick the good ones.

Frankly I'd like to see what everyone thinks ``good cabinet picks'' are.

Be honest tho

How many students really are doing this? I'll be darned if it's more than a very small percentage

We had thisin my university. It was all stationed in the liberal side of campus.
TheSTEM student's don't give a shit. As usual, it's largely the pansy libarts students that make universities seem likedaycare for ``adults''

the question is really who is more corrupt, businessmen or politicians? I think its probably even
politicians rarely know shit but at least businessmen need to know their sector or have someone that does in order to actually succeed

Businessmen are based

Politicians are just liars

Pretty small portion. I myself only stopped for a bit to pet the puppers.
But the idea is that anybody could do it without a need to feel any external shame.

Well. I didn't vote for him but I do think it will be an interesting ride. I do wonder if he's gonna do much or just sit back and let pence manage everything hopefully the former

makes no difference here

>He wants Mike "Zap the Traps" Pence to run the show.

^^^
>Frankly I'd like to see what everyone thinks ``good cabinet picks'' are.

>he doesnt

I didn't vote for the guy but I'm hoping for an entertaining inauguration with massive amounts of butthurt :DDD

don't care.... really we don't care simply because trump ignore us, unlike obama

>he doesn't want mike"send the gays to Guantanamo bay" pence

>fox news

kill yourself

what? obama is leaving with just above 50% approval rating i think

>good cabinet picks

latinos that get mad about trump remind me of children who cry when their candy is taken away.
how about instead of relying on foreign money we build a real fuckin economy, you assholes.

chicanos can suck my dick

I like chile

Kekked

>left-wing-leaning
>leaning

Obama is about to have his only major legislation repealed because the people of the US utterly and undoubtedly rejected his plee for a third democratic term.

Not to mention the democrat party only has 5 governors and legislatures out of 50.

Damn... This gang member really makes me think

Must be proxy or something

t. johnsmith mccheeseburger

:^) funny leaf man
but seriously though, immigrants have no right to be there and when they get mad that it gets (rightfully) taken away from them it seems childish to me.
like getting mad when they take something that was given to you for free and you didn't pay for.

migrants and expatriates are degenerates and should be deported and then promptly put in jail in their country of origin.
make them do forced labor, maybe then we'll develop the infrastructure to have a real, non-moocher economy

He just wants them to immigrate legally anyways, it's not like he intends to send them to concentration camps

This is an interesting perspective, does not seem like popular opinion in the slightest though

america is a white country :^)

>the people of the US utterly and undoubtedly rejected his plee for a third democratic term
>the people of the US
>the people

Do I really have to say it again?

t. jimbobsmith mcgrandwizard

> protecting your borders is racist
nice meme

my country is excited, i'm terrified

>not advocating for slavery makes me an SJW
nice meme

> slavery
what the fuck are you talking about?

Media and leftist intelligentsia is in perpetual outrage and denial mode.

Most people don't really care. Other than leftists, of course. But leftists aren't people.

Personally, I'm hopeful.

Literally nothing is going to happen

>borders are slavery
lolwut. Even Clinton wanted to secure the border.

We are certainly not happy

>"make them do forced labor"

Do you not read?

>hyperbole

It'll be before this year ends I tell you that much

>t.El Chicano Grande
I hope you're experienced with masonry.

not the same thing
gulags weren't called slavery were they

Ay Guate, solias ser chevere

His suggestion may seem harsh and is unpopular but here would be perfectly legal as a punisent for a crime according to the 13th amendment.

no me ables indeseable

>what? obama is leaving with just above 50% approval rating i think
He pardoned Chelsea Manning so I imagine it's going to drop even more.

Pretty excited desu

youtube.com/watch?v=lXS-YVae-F8

>no me ables ideseable
>no me ables
>ables

My country is fucking retarded and doesn't know what it likes.
My area, the Maritimes, went largely for Trump in local opinion polls, but they also have a 70% favourability rating for Trudeau.

I think everyone here is retarded. It's all the liquor

> no se que es un buen momo picante
fuera de mi tablon, normie

>went largely for Trump in local opinion polls
>canadian provinces
>voting in american elections

really stimulates your neurological system

Obviously we don't vote, but there are still opinion polls to see which canidate is favoured, especially in such a long, contreversial, and visible election.

Guatemala wtf? You've had some dumbass poster going full retard /pole dancer for the last coiuple of days even though you're Bolivia tier Amerindian, been producing far more illegals than Mexico in the last decade and are shit tier in almost every metric/way to the extent you make our most backward state, Chiapas, look downright developed.

Man I like your country but if you're going to star being an obnoxious ass then you really can't expect civil answers.

It feels like a dumb joke you've grown tired of but you still hear it repeated several times every single day of the week.

>Giddy.

Butthurt is still ongoing, now with local antifa idiots.

True, but at least I no longer feel like puking when seeing him on TV. I guess I got desensitized just like to mexican gore.

s w e d e n y e s
e
d
e
n

y
e
s

>project veritas
>a reliable trusted source

pence is more based than most of us can even comprehend

Chicano's are all legal citizens so we'll be fine.

I don't like Trump and I wouldn't have voted for him if I had been American, but sweet mother of fuck am I enjoying all of this liberal butthurt! There's even going to be a protest against him on inauguration day in my small Canadian city.

>There's even going to be a protest against him on inauguration day in my small Canadian city.

Absolutely retarded people. Literally protesting the democracy of another country

Sad!

We're a republic not a democracy.

Stop it.

Those are not mutually exclusive things

Yea well you people speak weird spanish so i guess we win