I have a job, a car, and about $1000 dollars in savings

I have a job, a car, and about $1000 dollars in savings.
Why can't I get a gf?

Lower your standards and stop being a beta faggot

cause your waifu is shit

tbh at this point my standards are
>no silly tattoos/piercings
>no materialistic obsessions
>not a total bitch
if this is impossible to find then I should just end it all now

Dude. Stop.

Just go out and meet people. Learn how to be social

What's your problem?

Cause neither of the above tells us about your personality.
You're probably a creep or asshole, who's overly attached to status symbols.
You feel entitled for love and well being, yet, your only life goals are materialistic and socially enduced cravings.
End yourself or rethink your life choices, altering your personality

you browse Sup Forums

Don't try and get a gf. Just go for sex it's easier.

>What's your problem?
you think if I knew that then we would be having this conversation?
it's not as if I don't work and go to school and go outside.. is that not "social" enough

I calim to not want to have a girl with materialistic obsessions. what about my post suggests that my goals are materialistic? seriously, what?

$1000 isnt enough for chicks. You never have enough.

What you do in your free time?
You have to go to a place where the girl you will like and maybe love would go

You must be a cunt if you think that's enough to be social. You have this impression that if you do things that are necessary to do in this world that women will magically fall into your lap. Reality check dude, that's not how the world works.

oh shit tell me how it works then.
because I had a gf once but she broke my rule about "not being a total bitch"

but these days people my age are busy getting careers and families and I am just trying to find someone who isn't glued to their phone 24/7 or whatever faggot app is popular at the time

>$1000 dollars
You drive a Honda Civic & work in fast food. Kys.

my 10yo civic has >90k miles on it and will run for another decade, thanks.
good guess with the fast food, but not quite.

lol didn't read.

Don't look for a relationship. Look for friends and casual sex, maybe you find the right girl.
Just looking for a gf is a stupid move, leaving you emotionally bound to a total bitch.

>once
Learn to fucking accept what you can get until you can accept that your cynicism plays a role in you not being able to get a gf

>your cynicism plays a role in you not being able to get a gf
now with this user you may be onto something. this is kind of why I made this thread

/thread

tens of millions of people drive honda civics as they are astoundingly reliable vehicles. are you suggesting that they all don't have gfs user?

Why do you want a gf? So that your savings can get sucked away and you to be emotionally used?

>and you to be emotionally used?
yes. humans are emotional creatures which feed off of one another. there is no point to clocking into work every day and going through the motions if there is never any hope for emotional stability or fulfilling my biological imperative

>Why can't I get a gf?
Because you come from low birth and think $1,000 is a respectable amount of money.

Also, because you think you need a job, a car and money to have someone like you.

/thread

Make friends that are women

Understand how women work and what they expect. It's not difficult.

I haven't been single more than a month since freshman year of highschool and I'm graduated.

I've got a job 4 cars and about $3,000 in savings.
I wouldn't even dream of asking a girl to go out with me in my shit position.

>Also, because you think you need a job, a car and money to have someone like you.
it's 2016 duh. people don't like you unless you can give them things apparently.
>and I am graduated
like high school? because you are still a baby then

why do you need 4 cars idiot? do you have three clones or something?

Because you're a no personality faggot

I have a 98 Civic and I work in retail.

My dick gets sucked every night.

Graduated high school yes

>duh. people don't like you unless you can give them things

You have so much to learn, user. I'd try and explain it to you, but you wouldn't understand it anyway. You need to learn by yourself.

>$1000 in savings

LOL thats why

okay. wanna share your secrets?
that's possible. my personality consists of open-mindedness and objective truth. I will read into just about any conspiracy "theory" and then decide how much of it sounds reasonable to me.
I like to believe that there is good in all things but I realize that you can't please everyone. and I often fault myself for that and automatically turn to self-deprecation
that's pretty young to be doling out life advice, just saying

Because race car.
Plus I've had 3 of 4 broken multiple times.
I need 3 back ups.

okay well my mentioning of a car was just a general statement of having transportation. I don't think the reason I don't have a gf is due to my lack of cars

>that's pretty young to be doling out life advice, just saying
Maybe you're right. Having a girlfriend of three years plus coming into this age is a little different too I'm sure

It's 2016.
Girls don't have license or cars anymore.
Cars are very important to bagging a nu-female.

What you need is to buy a good car. Not one of those shitty american cars. You fucking ameritards can't do anything right. Goddamnit.

I don't have a car and I have a gf and also a couple of business on the side.

I don't get it
I mean the relationship that I had with my ex was 1-2years off and on (mostly on) but ended very bitterly on my part obviously.
I just can't seem to find anyone that I want to date and that wants to "date" me.

I am open to the idea no doubt.. I guess I shall just drift. It's a pretty big ocean and there are plenty of fish as they say? right what the fuck ever

>$1,000
> muh I don't get a gf

kek, do you think $1,000 actually is a significant amount of money, your poor faggot ?

The problem is that you listed those things as your qualities. Nobody gives a fuck about your car, in the romantic mind of a young woman, the man with the car represents an escape, a way out of her normal day to day existence which may be plagued by any number of things. You could be on foot, horse, bike, anything, and accomplish that feat. The problem is, the man driving the car, working at that one place, and saving up cash, is you. I, and many more, have done more with less. Many have also done less with more.

So who are you? Interests, outlook, etc.

Well. Two are German, One's British, and One's American.
All 4 are pussy magnets.
I'm considering adding an Italian to the stable.

what is a significant amount of money user?

I have like 600k, but I'm a trust fund faggot. Still, I do not own a car, I've never liked them. I don't have any fancy shit or anything, I don't like drawing attention. Yet, I do have 2 gfs, but they know nothing about my money.

^^This. I bet you my left nut you're too much of a pussy to ask a bitch out. Rather you're waiting for them to approach you.

>I have like 600k, but I'm a trust fund faggot
so what you are essentially saying is that my hard earned money isn't something to be proud of... but the money that was literally... LITERALLY given to you is more desirable?

actually you make me feel kind of good about myself. it might just be a grass is greener thing but I would rather be a poor peasant than a faggot who just gets shit handed to him.

You're not getting it. I pointed that I do have money, but I do not use it at all. I have my own job and shit, that's the money I use to buy my stuff. But my point was that you don't need a car or money to have a girlfriend.

U
G
L
Y

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI,
YO' UGLY!
WHAT WHAT?
YO' UGLY!