Hey Sup Forums, anyone here generating a passive income? If so. How are you doing it, and how was the journey?

Hey Sup Forums, anyone here generating a passive income? If so. How are you doing it, and how was the journey?

I've just started my journey and right now around $6 ~ $10 a day completely passive. Curious to see anyone else's goals/achievements.

pic = OC of gf

What are you talking about bumming? You make six dollars a day bumming from people?

Probably Google clicks or some shit like that. Bumming is still active.

define passive. also more of those amazing tits

Is that how much your mum gives your for lunch

Passive income meaning money via the internet. money not having to do anything. Just generating cash.

All I have sorry dude, new gf.

kek good one.

I just got my application approved for crakrevenue. I'm going to buy a web domain and redirecting everyone who goes there to an offer from crak. My guess is I'll be able to get around $40/day.

How

Hey OP, what exactly are you doing to generate six bones every day?

Bump

I work at a library computer lab on my campus, There are about 30 computers in the lab, There's this site named Earnhoney.com where basically you get paid to watch videos and it progresses to the next one by itself. You only get decent money when it's on an active tab, having multiple tabs gets you less money from all.

Anyway, I have the website running on a row of computers in the lab, a row is 6 computers, I put the closed row sign over them and make my money while I'm making money at work. easy.

OP again, It's unethical since I'm using my schools power for this, I realize I could get in trouble too, but I only have 2 comps myself and yeah in the dorms my roommate would probably be like wtf is wrong with you.

How much would a guy like me with one computer make in a day

But there are other people who make money doing better things and I know I'll get caught eventually so I'm trying to scout out some new ideas for passive income.

Uhh. If you have your computer running the site 24/7 you will probably get 1.50 to 3 depending on how lucky you are with ads popping up.

Ah. Shame

You can also make more earnings if you refer your friends like the typical site like this. I'd post mine but I'm not here to advertise the site and get referrals, just here to get and receive info.

Yeah, not much. but if you have a spare computer to just run something forever, it's worth lol.

bump, does no one on Sup Forums make a passive income?

I do and I'm feeling generous. Go to warriorforum or blackhatworld. I make most my money from apps. Post on /biz/ too.

wow perfect body

Apps? how so? Care to elaborate on your ways? I've done some browsing on both of those sites but never any luck or something I seemed interested in.

this is called the setup. he's waiting for you to get interested so you can be part of his scam. how do you think money gets "passively" generated user.

welp, gotta start somewhere, even if it's being scammed.

lurking is for fags so i'll post what's the easiest way in my opinion: mobile games. just make a flappy bird/doodle jump clone and put it at 0.99 of whatever currency your market uses. if you're feeling like an even bigger piece of utter shit, look into how to make ingame microtransactions. even if the game is shit, some little kid is bound to cash out for your stupid shit.

I feel like this isn't really going to generate more than $25 a month, I've made apps in the past, the marketing that goes behind those are insane and doesn't seem like a job for 1 person.

dude fuck that u need to make a flappy bird clone and have a ad run every 3 or so times u die, then have some sort of microtransaction in the shit, something like oh ur bird can be rainbow color for 50c, then figure out a way to make it multiplayer so niggas can mirin other people w rainbow birds, get jealous, and want to get one of their own.