Be me

> Be me
> Total basement trogldyte
> Trying to get out of the basement and meat people and maybe get a relationship going
> No clue how to approach someone and set up a date or something
> Be a total faggasaur who likes guys and has is too afraid to ask someone out and learn they're straight
> Be 19 and never had a real kiss.
> All your friends are totally awkward basement dwellers who can't give advice on romance.

I feel like Sup Forums is perhaps one of the worst place to ask for romance advice, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Anyone here willing to give some useful advice on how to look for love?

Also I'm 19, 6 foot 7 inches and 165 pounds.

Maybe do an online dating site? Finding gay guys irl is pretty bad odds.

Eh, I spose that could work. Any advice for actually making a profile?

Everyone has to live and learn through their mistakes.

Get the Grindr app on your phone

>6'7 and only 83 kgs
>bait?

Ive ben through alot of dating ups and downs, and it seems i have the most success when i drink. just go to a bar, have a couple drinks and chill like a reg person, make convo with those around you once your buzzed, and youll find someone eventually. patience and consistency will get you a girlfriend,.

or boyfriend if thats your preference.

oh dude i forgot u said 19 -_-
well then you could still go to like a smoke shack bar type of things, or hookah bar. same thing really

Confirmed: OP is a faggot

I'm built like a tooth pick and don't eat enough to gain weight. I've been slightly underweight since I was like, 12

The problem with grindr is that I feel like I'll end up raped and found 2 weeks later crammed in a suitcase or something. I've checked it out, but I'm a bit scared to actually go and hook up with someone on there.

I don't actually smoke, and I've never been to that sort of a place. I don't intent to pick up smoking either so IDK if that's really work out well, but eh who knows.

OP again. I'm not against doing something with a guy on grindr, it's just I'm not too sure on how the whole shackin' up thing works and how to make sure I don't end up perforated and crammed in a suit case.

i know this is crazy but i let a guy suck my dick last night from grindr.

He turned out to be SUPER fat, but he slobbed on my knob quite well and swallowed and left. grindr always comes thru for me. and im always clear i only want head. no kissing etc

>19

Get out there and stop being a pussy faggot

That's okay OP. It will all work out.

FWI I am 6'4 and I would fuck you.

The man wants advice not your pusdy ass motivation. I speak on OPs behalf and all the lurkers alike. It's 4 am (where i live). Im horny and sad.

You could do what I'm going to do and kill yourself!

I'm 24 now, and accepted long ago that life is meaningless and empty for some people.

All I live for is video games and my best friend, but now he's found someone else to spend time with and now I am once again as alone as you.

SUICIDE PACT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Join me brother. Together we can find absolution in the sweet oblivion of death.

Problem is I live in my mom's basement because I commute to college and I can't have people come over. I'd actually need to meet up with them.
That and I'd not be turned on by a slob at all.

I'm killing myself also. Hanging

Ooooh, brave choice.

I cou;dn't do it that way, too afraid I would regret it during the act of strangling.

I would have to throw myself from a bridge or something. Or be thrown from a bridge by someone else.

Become a wizard.

I'm frankly not too pissed off about his motivation, but yeah, I'm mostly looking for advice.

>meat people
my sides
what is air?

You know, now that I think about it, I'd really like to fuck a depressed suicidal person.

Seems like I could really have my way with you and be happy in the knowledge that my using you like a toy would literally be the high point of your life.

Or you could find an emotionally and mentally fulfilling relationship and reason to live.

Your choice, I guess.

How do you get out of the meat people?

Is he bones?

first thing if you want to meet people never use a meme again never use that frog again and if you continue to be cancer of the world stay in the basement and kill urself

just go on grinder and be truthful the ones that care once they read ur profile/see photos of u will swipe left.
but be 100% honest

by honest i mean, honest even if it embarrses the fuck out of you cant be a scared basement dweller for life. You got to escape ur comfort zone to grow and experince the world

Fuck off, fag.

The way forward is through zero movement.

Goddamn.