Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm getting a tattoo today but not sure what.. had an idea..

Give me some material faggots

pic kind of related (considered that)

Why would you get a tattoo of some random shit? Tattoos are supposed to be meaningful, retard.

It's just gonna be some small shit

OP get this rune scimmy. Sellin 25k ea.

stylized goatse is a good idea op, but that one is just a bit too stylized

Yeah.. not doing that..
Alright.. 69 decides what i get tattoed

potato

free armor trimming rune or above
free armor trimming rune or above

An oriental dragon on your shoulder

you're a female or male ?

I'm a guy

if female, then
>pic related

this one then
>pic related

If you want some actual solid advice, delay your tattoo appointment, ready up some big money and follow a lot of tattoo artists and tattoo pages on Facebook. Inspire yourself from the artwork and the tattoos of others until you have a good idea of what you actually want. Make sure your tattoo is not less than 200 euros either, else you WILL regret it sooner or later, unless it's some small shit. I highly recommend a watercolor tattoo, looks nice, goes well with clothes and impresses chicks.

Think twice before you tattoo yourself you swine, don't just tattoo random shit to be an edgy raccoon.

op, your pic called compass/nautical star - don't do it unless you know meaning.

>compass/nautical star
It's the insignia of the Galactic Empire you twat

>op, your pic called compass/nautical star
*facepalm*

Good advice.

The only time a tattoo should be cheap is when you are being sponsored by a professional studio

watermill wheel if you not able to understand simple things. it very hypnosis related. if ya get in jail your ass will learn meaning behind.

7/17 dubs. not bad there team.

Get the CyanogenMod Android ROM logo tattooed on your stomach with the mouth being your belly button so you can make it talk.

69 get the demon

and double nautical star wars logo stars under collarbones.
as side effect you can meet cool girl

THE ISIS SYMBOL
PRISE ALLAH!

reroll for allah

>and double nautical star wars logo stars under collarbones.
>as side effect you can meet cool girl
>cool girl
>pic showing a slav cunt
>slav cunt
*facepalm*
pick one

Get whatever you want OP. Your body. Personall i just got the dark mark on my forearm. P cool and recognizable. Not too expensive either.

rolling

>slav cunt pic
don't have ameriphat tra(m)p at my hard drive

same as dark mark meaning?

OP here
really considering the quote

"Only in Death, Does Duty End"

Note. I'm in the army and really dedicated to my service.

Bout "Duty is heavier than a mountain, Death as light as a feather"? Then read Rob Jordan's Wheel Of Time series and it'll mean something.

>not sure how to permanently disfigure himself

there is a lot of cool war/patriotic photos. make one instead watermill wheel.
picture on left = what you should NEVER tattoo on own body (for some girls it very ok).