Yfw your country will never have this much energy when earning a gold medal

>yfw your country will never have this much energy when earning a gold medal
youtube.com/watch?v=O-hinHEQ1Cc

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/08/rio-olympics-2016-local-hero-rafaela-silva-becomes-brazils-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=TmolMK47XDM
instagram.com/rafaelasilvaa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those same people called her a monkey and an embarrassment last Olympics
that gold should be counted as independent, 2bqh

2bh I wouldn't be surprised if it came from Sup Forums or Sup Forums autistic self-haters

Is Rafaela Silva related to Anderson Silva?

That's life, user. To win you have to be able to push through that and ignore your family if you have to.

Little bit of research says nope. She has no family lineage of martial arts. She is the first in her line.

Really?

it was in London 2012, I don't have a clue if they were BRs 2bh

Samll club mentalitie

Yup

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/08/rio-olympics-2016-local-hero-rafaela-silva-becomes-brazils-first/

>those same people

No relation. Silva is a common name around here

It still amazes me how Brazilian people can range from incredibly amazing to the worst shit in the face of the Earth in minutes. All the booing and general hostility towards anyone who isn't Brazilian from the same people who can show all this passion is quite something.

>not noticing these are the two sides of the same mentality
autism

The US would have booed the absolute shit out of anyone in a 1 on 1 match against the US if the 2016 Olympics had taken place in Chicago.

Do you want to be like the US (winners) or like Europe where everyone is polite (losers)?

>Small club mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=TmolMK47XDM
the biggest club in the world literally destroyed an aeroport to cheer for their football club

Her instagram is rather interesting

instagram.com/rafaelasilvaa/

>mfw my country isn't a shithole inhabited by apes

Are you on vacation in Spain?

And still the only incentive the country offers is 85% for soccer and 15% volleyball

Ppl here are a way too emotinal and rarely think about what they are doing.

That alone cause both behaviors.