Friend from 5 years ago who put a fucking cockroach in my bag and when my mom checked my bag she fainted bcuz she hates...

Friend from 5 years ago who put a fucking cockroach in my bag and when my mom checked my bag she fainted bcuz she hates cockroaches

Dubs decide what I say

Call him a nigger

Let me suck your cock, pretty please.

Roll

Cum tribute

re roll

Honestly you dont even need dubs at this point. You can post everything in this thread and this lonely hambeast will never leave you alone.

Say this to her "Look i am being 100% serious here. Leave me the fuck alone. I fucking hate you. You made my mom faint in front of everyone because of your dumb ass prank. And now you wont leave me the fuck alone you virgin weaboo. Go bug someone else you lonely cunt. Its sad that you have to reach out to a guy from 5 years ago to FORCE them to talk to you. Im not your friend now fuck off you fat hambeast. Dont give me no anime reply like 'XD' or some other bullshit cat face emoji. No 'illuminati confirmed' meme shit. FUCK. OFF. NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN"

Anal Williams

This.

Shut up and suck on my ear

He's probs drunk or something rn

Definately drunk

I wiped my cock on some food before you ate it, we were drunk.

roll

OP Here, Dubs dont matter just say what you want me to say and I'll do it, Dubs take too much effort

Alright James

I shit in your toaster one night. You used it not that long after. Basically, you ate my ass.

this

say "no"

Say "dont act fucking stupid. You put a damn cockroach in my bag and my mom fucking fainted you asshole. THAT PRANK. Now leave me the fuck alone you drunk piece of shit."

I promise you if I ever see your face again I will literally rip off your head, shit down your neck, and fuck it. I still know where you live, too, fucker. I mean it.

i just love you and was too shy to admit it

tfw I'm gonna get OP into a fight
Fuckin Kek
Next say
"then fuckin bring it kiddo. and after I'm done w you I'm gonna bend over your mom and go to town. No one ever liked you."

I like this idea but I think you should confess your love for him last

this

kek

Fucking holy shit Quads

OP is a faggot.

ask him to send a dick pic and you'll forgive him.

look at these similar gets they're so sexy

I fucking did it lmao, First time asked for a dick pick from anybody. I swear to god..

He went away.. rip

Based OP is based. I'm on the edge of my seat

o kek

Sum1 tell me what to say to ask him if he is there

I fuck you. I fuck you in tza ass

He's back boys

School shooter confirmed.

"Ugh im fucked up tonight, I just really want to see your big balls and asshole, please? I eat ass like an animal, I promise."

Go shoot up a school or some shit booooi

alright. Here's the deal. You can either send nudes, let me suck you dry, or I'm eating these bath salts I have outside your house tonight and hopefully I wake up having eaten your fuckin face off. Think I'm kidding?

White boooi*

You should tell him "Fuck off, you think you're such a sick cunt, but all you are is a fucking disgrace and a waste of oxygen you bad breathed fuck. I hope you die in a fucking hole you prick. Fucking leave me alone or you can expect a fucking machete to the throat you dirty sack of shit."

"Stop being an edgy fucking bitch, let me tongue that log cutter or I will go into black-out tard monkey rage and assfuck you after I knock you out"

You're a disgrace to Comrade Tito.

Dat ugly ass of my mom's belongs to me faggot. Only I can penetrate her.

He keeps trying to call me lol

"Listen hear fuckface I'm going to fuck you over if you if I even hear you squeaky fucking voice cunt, I'll fuck you over more than your grades did at school you retarded piece of fucking shit. Go slit your wrists you desperate fuck knuckle"

Should I reveal now?

Im revealing

FUCK YES OP FIGHT HIM, POST VIDEO LATER

"You should fuck my mom"

post it, call him a normie

Fuck off you fucking kid. Let me lick your asshole like a true alpha male

>Fuck off you fucking kid. Let me lick your asshole like a true alpha male

This

He just has no dick lol

May have found him, CKM, just try it

nice one op, you called him and told him it was a joke and told him to play along
fucking faggot
op is confirmed faggot