Anyone else looking forward to the 2017 Gorillaz album?

Anyone else looking forward to the 2017 Gorillaz album?

Fuck that, I want a new Blur album

Im not in middle school anymore so afraid not

yeh

last one was crap, so not really.

I can agree. The Fall was just made to promote their iPad DJ app since it was made only using the app.

The only thing I'm looking forward really.

this desu
I still think Plastic Beach was a huge step down from Demon Days and I've given it a few relistens

The last album was The Fall but Plastic Beach was pretty lack luster. Demon Days was great which is why Damon Albarn says he wants to make the new album a chill Demon Days.

I will never understand the hatred Plastic Beach gets all the time.

this is everyone in this thread 16? Lmao grow up and get better taste

Neither will I, I liked it but its definitely not as good as Demon Days.

Plastic Beach has some good tracks but the others are just what the fuck?

is this true?

>The feel when you haven't bought a Gorillaz album since Demon Days.

I really do love Gorillaz...I've just have most of their releases benched for other stuff. So is Plastic Beach their top album???

How do you not get some of the tracks? They're pretty fucking straight forward. The only one I ever disliked was Glitterfreeze.

If you read the thread, you'll see that PB is good, but not as good as Demon Days.

They already did that and it was terrible (which is saying something given that Blur are already pretty bad)

I like demon days, but I still think their debut is better.

Reddit is.

I agree, great album but I want to skip Glitterfreeze every fucking time it comes on

Reported for underage

Plastic beach is like a 3/10 throughout and a 9/10 in the good parts, its crazy how inconsistent it was.

I dont really count the fall as an album

I miss Demon Days Gorillaz, but I have hope

No. Just you.

Same but their debut had some great tunes as well