I find this funny. Am I weird?

I find this funny. Am I weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/20/middleeast/syria-conflict/index.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK

Its funny cos his brother died lel

Why so Syrian ?

You've been desensitized. It happens and it's kind of sad that people get so callous that they aren't a bit sympathetic to when it comes to the plight of a child. Adults, fuck them they've lived their lives, done their dirt most likely, but a kid. That shit bothers me no matter what.

You're just an edgy 15 year old. So yes, weird.

He typed all that ...

Yes Harambe. We humans can use our fingers to form opinions via text.

lol stop comparing me to niggers

You want the Madden and Now or Laters?
Hmmm?
Beyonce, Beyonce.
I give you collard greens for money? Do you know money?

His entire family.

Why must liking dark humor make you an edgy 15 year old

What is the story behind this picture? I haven't been up to what mainstream garbage is trending for a long time.

sand nigger boo hoo etc etc
usual shit

No, you're average. In a word; vanilla.

Piss off

>implying he's wrong though

I never implied anything I'm just generally curious considering we have a fair share of screw loose people in the world.

figured

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8&feature=youtu.be

Syrian girl is based.

love it moaaarrr
dead sand niggers make me fap

implying it's humor, even if it is it's not anything good
could be made into humor, but it's not

you're a wannabe

What, I cant feel bad for the kid?
L2empathy, edgelord.

no really pissoff

The ripples from your display of "concern", and how "touched" you are, are far more harmful to other kids like him than someone who simply brushes it off and invalidates any kind of attempt to stir up emotional outrage from clueless idiots on the internet.

If (((they))) see it works, (((they))) will do it again.

Your liberal within is showing.

tl;dr: gtfo

Humor is subjective my friend, just because you see one way doesn't mean everyone does.

No, I lolled, do not know why...the little guy just looks funny

It doesn't follow that when something is funny for you, everyone thinks it is funny, too.

If the kid is in the direct vicinity of terrorists, where they are so close they can use him as a propaganda photo op when his use as a meat shield has expired then yeah fuck that kid

This little guy is a victim of violence. You may find him funny but look into what this poor little guy has gone through.

Life sucks. This kid learned early. Probably for the better. The sooner you realize life is shit, the better. He's lucky in a lot of ways. Most kids live our their childhood under a false hope that life is actually good, when it actually isn't.

Nah

It is not true, as is commonly believed, that bulls have horns and cows do not: the presence of horns depends on the breed, or in horned breeds on whether the horns have been disbudded (conversely, in many breeds of sheep it is indeed only the males which have horns).

>victim of violence
He's actually an indirect victim of muslim terrorism.

Do you want to stop his suffering? Great! Start advocating for the eradication of all muslim ideology, interference, and overall existence.

No, you piss off, dipshit.
What the fuck does this even mean? You're blaming the kid for being used as propaganda? You retarded or something?

The youngest person to assume office was Theodore Roosevelt (age 42), who became president following William McKinley's assassination. The youngest president elected to office was John F. Kennedy (age 43 years, 236 days). The oldest president to assume office was Ronald Reagan (age 69 years, 349 days).

No youuuuuu

Well played Monsieur.

>You're blaming the kid for being used as propaganda?
He's pointing out your gullibility for blindly believing that the evil white man is out to kill the poor and innocent muslim.

Nah, I find this stuff pretty funny too. In a weird way

The head of the femur articulates with the acetabulum in the pelvic bone forming the hip joint, while the distal part of the femur articulates with the tibia and patella forming the knee joint. By most measures the femur is the strongest bone in the body. The femur is also the longest bone in the body.

OP here. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

merci omelette vous and onions

I think I was 15 when I first started masturbating to gore. It started out with those videos you can find on youtube now of animals being eaten alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

This is my favorite one. When the gazelle starts screaming. I really liked the part where the babboon sorta saw something he liked and stuck his fingers in deep and pulled away the the flesh to get at the lungs

This is another favorite of mine. I think it's because you get a glimpse of how bizarrely the human body can be deformed through violence. This gave me my first orgasm in regards to dead children. Something about the helplessness of them gets my juices flowing

I have to say, that view has always sort of pissed me off. Its whatever, everyone has their opinion and most people i know say that. But i dont see why its less severe if an adult dies. As if the collective memory of an adult isn't WAY scarier to lose than the dumbed down mind of a child. Its sad and all, but if given a choice of being murdered now or as a little kid, id rather not have my entire collective memory wiped because the process would be way more terrifying.

There are only two ways of thinking: objectively or like a female.

yeah losing your entire memory of my little pony and anime waifus and endless virginity would be such a loss

It's because you're an abnormal faggot who no one will ever love.

Actually I'm happily married and we have a kid on the way. My life looks pretty normal. I work as a stock trader

and yet you are Sup Forums
I rest my case

No dude. Its ok

ITT: 12YO underageb& edgekiddies

huehhuehhahahahahahahaha

Gotta have something to do when all the big buyers are out to lunch

Jesus christ.
Good for you if you're looking forward to that life but...holy shit I'd kill myself if those were my prospects.

>I work as a stock trader

user was right - no-one will ever love You, only your money.

Who cares faggot?

no need too its a living death

I would highly recommend stock trading, if you're level-headed and not prone to jump into deals on the drop of a hat. You work your own hours and make plenty of money - if you have good money management skills.

Trips of Great Truth!

His thoughts and opinions are just as valid as yours, but you don't see it that way, do you?

The sole fact that you think he's somehow bellow you is what makes the entirety of this retarded altruistic image, which you are trying to signal here, fall flat on its face.

your lack of ability to spell below

Cannot tell if troll. If not troll...fucking why? Where's the fun in it? In any of it?

>butthurt edgebaby detected

Go to bed, little Billy.

good argument, dipshit

fucking kek

your point like you is retarded

Are you really using a typo to base your argument off of?

If you put in the time to do your research and then you go long on a good prospect and it turns out to be a good one, you get a hell of a rush knowing you just made yourself a lot of money based off your own work. Tax-free money I might add

herp derpmade some money trading in pigs anus'
herp derp wait til i go home and tell the wife who is carrying my black baby
herp derp best go back on Sup Forums cos my life rocks

OK. I hope you end up doing something with your life. Best work on that temper of yours first though.

Smell ya later guys, I gotta get back to work now

He does look funny. It's fucking hilarious, just that the moralfags. . .

Piss off, really, piss of.

Some guys here will never fucking understand what painfull such things are, cause your worsed experiences are that you fking broke your leg, wrote bad marks or your Daddy(who lives) won't buy you a goddammit Smartphone or other shit like that, go all fuck yourself

Suck me raw, user! I've been to war. Their lives are worthless. Its stupid to show them any compassion.

No you go fuck yourself!

Oh shit - i watched it

And one pussy little bitch.

Out there? Yea.
Here? Youre at home

Pussy ass little bitch detected.

Because it's fake and staged to fuel the ignorance and stupidity of the western world ?

Bump, let's hear more

News reports say his entire family was rescued from the rubble. Sooooo...assume much?

Why do you softball these in man?
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/20/middleeast/syria-conflict/index.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us

>Google/cnn/Hillary/newz

Shit man...

Where is Ben Affleck though?

>no one cares about the 13yo boy beheaded by CIA-funded "rebels" a few days ago