Let's see how autistic you faggots are

let's see how autistic you faggots are.

tell me what this is used for

to cut slim slices of cheese

For cheese you tard

To turn one big lump of cheese into slices ?

a pot holder?

to slajsa the ost

To cut larger cheese into slim pieces.

NOT cut slim pieces, dumbass.

That's a cake flipper.

we found the autist

välfärd

you're all wrong. it's for trimming the skin crap off of european sausages. you can also use it to remove your excess dead skin after a spa

potato peeler

Too much work. Just use a fillet knife.

Jag heter Sebastian, vad heter du?

>välfärd
eller inte...

First I cum onto a cutting board, then I let it dry and use that piece of shit to scrape it up and chop it into dust. I then proceed to my local club and drop a dime bag of my cum and laugh my ass off when I see some clubfaggot pick it up and go to the bathroom to snort it thinking its cocaine.

Jag heter Sven

dude you're not even trying.

nipple grater

use 1. Cheese thin slicing/grating

2. medical use, for skin grafts. I have used one of these during my school work placement.

used one in 12th grade
>doogie hoswer

I'd say that's an OSTEHØVEL.

the fuck man. chill out before you puke

heres a tip, if you're gonna copy pasta dont try and claim it as your own,

Potato and carrot peeler

That's used to slice cheese. I know because I have one.

Digging holes and removing bark from trees.

It's used for op to Eat my arse

Där har du en redig osthyvel!

Egg flip

This is a multitask survival object,
u have infinite posibilities with this and i will give some example of the job this thing can carry
>u can grab it from the steel part and put the black part into your moms vagina to make her feel what an orgasm feels like (protip: u can also fuck multiple chicks not only your mom, like your sister)
>also u can do it to peel some vegetables like potatos or human skin
>also u can slice cheese and again human skin
>in the human skin part u can use it to just simple remove of imperfections or to cut of your penis cause we all know that gay faggot down the street
>aaand also u can do it to flip some eggs and burgers
>Probably u dont know but... its also a weapon, i can kill people with this so be carefull...

This shit was inventet by the sumerians 5000 years ago and still today we use it cause its a great object in almost every situation, if u go on a trip or for a walk, or to rape someones daughter or to ficght ISIS, this is your object.

Hope it helps OP.

For removing tattoos.