HEAD LIKE A JUST

HAHAHAHA all this wait and Justcraft is kill

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA
VIVA LOS MEHICO!!!

>First it was 38%, then 43% now 29%
BWAHAHA MY SIDES

To see it drop that low is JUST AS JUST

El JUSTO!!!!!

Stop, Brendan. It's just sad at this point.

People who have seen the movie claim it's utterly fantastic and one of the best fantasies they have seen in a long time. Why not check out twitter or my personal favorite website, Reddit, to discuss the movie and engage in some serious, intellectually stimulating conversation about it, friend?

EL FORCEO MEMEO!!!

$0.10 has been deposited into your paypal account.

>People who have seen the movie claim it's utterly fantastic and one of the best fantasies they have seen in a long time.
Exactly what was said about The Phantom Menace at launch

>responding seriously to a painfully obvious ironic shitpost

Warcarft is a pro Trump film anyway.

Remember what that critic said?

>Boasting more than 2,000 visual effects shots, it’s dispiriting to think about the time, energy, planning and precision that went into “Warcraft” when the final product brings to mind those animated advertisements for iPhone app games.

JUST
U
S
T

FUCK THIS FILM!

Make another Doom movie, another Tomb Raider movie.

Warcraft is a shitty rip off of LOTR anyway that no one is interested in.

Even all the fans are bored with it (12 million players down to 5 million now online).

>All the fan butthurt

as a true fan of D&D

>10 MORE YEARS!
>10 MORE YEARS!
>10 MORE YEARS!

I'd rather see someone come up with original fantasies that don't suck shit. Game of Thrones did it, why do people find it so hard?

GRRM happens to be a very seasoned an talented novelist, regardless of how much Sup Forums tries to deny that. He is not the type of author you'd use as a benchmark for what isn't difficult.

It's true though. I'd like something different, not necessarily Warcraft but sick of all the superhero shit.

Creepypasta movies is the next option.

They are making a Five nights at freddys anyway

Yeah well I saw it and it sucks. Not going to write a long essay on why but : abysmal acting performance from the humans, the story is shit, actions scenes were OK with good effects on the magic. But overall it doesn't have a lot for it.
I give it a 5/10 and yes I know Warcraft.

Those who don't though will give it a lower note because the film doesn't give a fuck to explain the universe at all.

Sorry I read too quickly and didn't realize it was sarcasm

>Apologizing to a troll