Why do asshole men always get the woman?

Why do asshole men always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

>inb4 it's you not them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4
youtu.be/VCmpG0IJfLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it takes more of a man to be bad than gentle. Both are appreciated though. Only one is a handicap.

I have a nice house nice car and good amount of money. They still don't want me. I'm too nice.

Lol society encourages men to be pussies because it lowers competition for men smart enough to realize that what the media tells you how you should be is actually bullshit

Get yourself into mauy thai or jiu jitsu and man up, stop being a pussy and do something about it.

Some subconscious part of every woman's mind knows she sucks. Women are innately aware that they are the secondary sex, even if consciously they conclude that they're awesome and equal to or better than men.
Generally society is set up to remind them that they suck, but since yours isn't there's really nothing stopping them from deciding consciously that they don't suck, which in turn makes them very picky when it comes to men, since women love men they admire and men love women they adore. It also makes them antsy, irritable and generally shitty as their conscious and subconscious mind are not in sync.

The point is this: you need to find subtle ways to remind that she sucks compared to you. It sounds like a mean thing to do to someone you adore, but it's a very pleasant thing for a woman to experience. It means that her conscious mind will finally agree with her subconscious about who she is - someone who sucks.

That's just in your little world, where every man who has a nicer car than you, a nicer house, a more beautiful woman etc is an arse automatically.

Sauce?

Alright listen up faggot.
If you're always the 'friend' of the girl, I got some things to tell you:
1: The 'Friendzone' does not exist.
2: If you were always he friend and never made your romantic/sex intentions clear dont be mad when she 'friendzones' you're beta ass.
3: Bitches don't owe you shit for being nice, be upfront, tell them you want to fuck, move on in life.

Uhhh.. this is cringey.
Some women like pussys and some dont. Dont be fucking stupid, you are the asshole.

"Friendzone" actually means "You're a disgusting autist and i'd never date you, but I don't want to hurt your feelings"

What most people on Sup Forums don't understand is to be hard enough of a man to move on and ghost a girl if you're only after the pussy and she's not having it

misogony oh yeahh baby you must be the master of them all.

but in reality you're just an asshole.

Stop crying and visit Bangkok FFS

Is it that hard not to be a bitch? Just be confident and crack jokes, whilst not being a pussy and being too scared to crack jokes about anything.

You're just beta, and you'll never get anywhere in life.

Congrats on rolling a 1 in life you faggot rejects

>go learn some ching chong nipnog dancing moves
>still get beat up by chad "thundercock" punching you in the face

Half of you are right, the other half have got the FUCKING WRONG idea about life and biology.

She wants a leader.

The so called "alpha" is the guy who is up the top with the most responsibility and has strong values, he will stand up for himself and others when he sees fit.

They like confident guys who are assholes because the girls see them as strong.

Or more importantly, her evolutionary biology. Fuck what society says, it's wrong and tried to box someone into its own ideals. If you're sure of yourself and are seen as a strong man (not just physically) then most of the time she will have attraction.

You are seen as a bitch OP, accept that then work at becoming a person with values and don't compromise them.

mind of a woman:
Money > everything else about the man

Lots of wimps have girlfriends and wives. Hell, some hot girls I know have a nerd fetish. You're just not an interesting or pleasant person to be around, so they don't want to date you. It has shit to do with who would win in a fight between you and a bouncer, and they fucking hate drinking, smoking and swearing. Stop paying attention to bar sluts and find a shy/normal/smart girl. I found lots.

*Some.

If you're gonna present yourself like that then she'll be taking your shekels

Nice Trips.

What do you reckon tho, if a really "alpha" bloke came along, would she fuck him behind your back?

I'm saying this because I have an effect on a lot of girls with boyfriends...

What utter horseshit. How many broke redneck white/black trash criminal assclowns have you seen with GFs and wives? All of them. Hell, tons of women support their deadbeat partners. I've never seen so many deluded virgins in one thread.

>Catalog

All. Any female member of homo sapiens would drop the most primitively attractive man in the world, if given the chance to elope with the most powerful man in the world.

Yet, men still try to obsess over their genitalia, muscles, and hair. What a fucking joke.

Your reading into it wrong OP. Its the confidence and security they are attracted to. You also need to realize that the picture of ideal man you have she was also raised with so unless you found a lesbian who likes dick you still need to be a man. You can be confident and sure of yourself, a man who doesnt follow anyone, and still be submissive in the relationship. Drop the binary thinking and admit its not her broken thinking that keeps you alone but your own self doubt.

Depends on the girl and their age. A young stupid one? Sure. 25+, only likes academics or nerds? Not so likely. Women are no more likely to cheat than guys, and they often cheat with guys who aren't any more alpha or hotter than their partner. OP's idea that women only like bar brawler assholes ignores reality, though. I went to bloody art college, and believe me, the women there don't want Clint Eastwood.

>Why do asshole men always get the woman?
Well, apparently you don't have a woman, so... I guess there's that?

I think the answer is clear here: Don't be a pussy.

You can be a decent person without being a pushover, and you can be assertive without being a prick.

I don't think I ever figured it out though, I'm pretty much just a miserable bastard who has reached the point of never wanting anything to do with anyone ever.

Don't be like me, user.

Power is the important thing. Remember that if you've got money, she's not sucking your dick she's sucking money's dick.

Why do niggers still breed with all these whites and Asians? Money is a factor but if you're a loser with cash she's not staying around for long

Girls like assholes. Women like decent and confident men

>ultimategentleman.png

This is false

they don't hate you dude, they don't want their kids to carry your genes. they want their kids to be strong and successful. they want their kid to be the winner of a fight, not the loser.

as for the "nice house/car, loads of money" comment. it's a pretty fucking good sign that they and their kids will be taken care of. simple as that.

Oh, ok. Guess that settles it, then.

Pfft.

You seem less dumb than all the other faggots posting in this thread. Don't lose hope, user, for hope is all we have in this world.

How so? It may be a bit of a generalisation but the spectrum goes from walkover pussy to maximum Chad, she's going to want someone more towards the Chad side than the walkover side, plus you'll have to factor in her likes etc but personality is a BIG factor. What would be a better way of putting it?

You write like an autist but you're right. It's a primal thing - they instinctually want someone who can raise a family and keep them safe and healthy, so wealthy and aggressive. That doesn't mean asshole necessarily, but you gotta fucking stand up for yourself.

this is false

that .jpg

tfw when you go on fb and see her status as in a relationship. when she acted interested in me it was a month before she stopped liking me. the other guy owns businesses and can provide. here I am almost 30 and I dropped out of college. It fucking sucks man. life is unfair as fuck . that person didn't even work hard to get those businesses going. meanwhile my family is struggling i'm going insane. It sucks not having a person feel the same way you feel. some things are just out of you control. but hey fuck em. you can always create your own life and cut those frienzoning people out of your life.

jesus all of you are idiots

youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4

No they are just fucking dumb sometimes.

Do you like pussies and faggots?

Lots of wimps have girlfriends and wives who are getting older and realizing that not only can they not lock down a chad, but soon they won't be able to lock down anyone and will actually have to work for the rest of their lives
Lots of wimps are whipped, too

>mfw married for five years despite being a pussy
Since the world isn't actually chimps and cucks all around unless you're OP, all you really have to do is find a girl EXACTLY as autistic as you - no more or less. If you find a smart enough girl you'll do fine. Let the retards fight over the roasties.

Having them suck my money's dick feels the same as having them suck my dick because they are the fucking same.

No other race tends to interbreed with blacks. Whites have white kids with other whites, and asians have asian kids with other asians/ You've been warped by Sup Forums and all the shitposts from the lust-filled homosexual virgins who think they want a big black cock until they realize what's attached to it.

Fucking THANK YOU
It only feels like they're all gold diggers cause you're broke and have a shitty personality.

Life advice user:

Study success.

If you haven't heard of it before you've got something called leverage. Put simply, you've got a fire on your ass so if you get to work on something and get stuck into it you'll feel a bit of a desperation to push hard to make it work so you aren't fucked.

If you've got no kids you've got less baggage, get stuck into making an online business (figure out your ideal model) and then get ahead in life.

Don't be a bitch, if you don't start digging yourself out now it's only going to get harder

you're thinking of karate, mauy and bjj will actually help you beat the shit out of chad

Sure, there aren't enough Chads to go around, but lots of women don't give a shit and actively hate Chads. Where do you kids live that you don't understand this? My gfs were artists, musicians, hippies, goths, nerds, and they laughed at muscle-jocks, hated them, and didn't care about money at all (starting from teens, so they hadn't "given up on alpha males," they didn't want one). These freaks here seem to think all females are Kardashians.

If you want a girl so bad then settle for a fatty you autist

Okay, let's put an end to this shit once and for all.
This is directly linked to demographics.

The male/female ratio is too high, thus leading to matriarchy.

To bypass this phenomenon, ones have to send an image that identifies him as a good pedigree, in terms of violent behavior, sexual impulsiveness and technical mastery.

Those are the only three items that you should rebalance to please any woman.

Thank you for reading and have a pleasant day.

OP, worth noting that you can learn to not be a faggot. Really, it's not that hard. What women are attracted to basically boils down, typically, to power. You don't have to be a badass who wants to fuck shit up and drink all day. That's a basic form of power, and what girls with daddy issues go for. Nothing wrong with it: its like how most dudes go strait for T&A.

I have a buddy who didn't get laid until he was 25. He's skinny, awkward and goofy, but a funny, intelligent guy. You know what the turning point was? In two years, he's going to have a job at a nuclear power plant paying almost six figures. Money is strength, as long as your not a faggot.

I have another buddy who isn't rich, and is overall handsome, but women fucking love him. And get this, he isn't an asshole. He's a nice guy. But he's confident and driven on his path (of fucking journalism, whoop de doo), but he's a strait up good guy. Women love him. I think it's because he has a powerful moral compass and refuses to sway from it. He's scolded me for swearing in public, telling me its crass and below a man of my intelligence and I swear on my life I don't think i've ever been so shocked. You should see this guy pick up girls. It's amazing.

TL:DR Don't be a faggot. Asshole and rich notrequired, but don't be a faggot.

thanks user

You're all a bunch of delusional fucks if you don't think Donald Trump could fuck any girl you've ever fucked. If he really wanted to, then he could fuck your current sow from now until he drops dead.

The trick is giving them enough to make them think they've escaped their shitty middle class life without letting them get hold of any real power

Getting a business going from scratch is fucking hard work. Every moron thinks that success is handed to a businessman on a plate. I can guarantee you that the businessman has worked 12-20 hours a day for 6 or 7 days a week for the first few years as well as putting his money and health on the line. I did it and have done it several times.

I also dropped out of college but built my stake money by working hard and not spending a cent more than I had to. I went without luxuries like holidays for 5 years before I had enough to start my first business.

3 years into that business I worked myself into pneumonia and nearly died and was still back in work a week after I checked out of the hospital.

Man up you fucking layabout.

This. 100%

Wise words man.

all those examples require social skills.

i'd rather have a woman fall onto my lap despite me never leaving the house except for tendies

Your girlfriend has three choices. She's gotta pick one guy to fuck, and waste the other two.

The dumb cunt's has to pick:
1. You
2. Donald Trump
3. The most attractive man in the world

...and she picks Donny Boy. Sorry, Sup Forumsros.
Maybe she's not actually the dumb cunt you thought she was.

You advertising bitch.

>tendies
every time i hear it it makes me sick

Money talks. Bullshit walks.

And right now, I see a whole lot of anons who'd better take a stroll around the block a few times.

here user,
youtu.be/VCmpG0IJfLQ

OP here sorry user, but that's how it goes. Women want a man they can depend on - strong, masculine. They hate me cause I'm a fucking faggot.

What bullshit, and what a sad thought that you actually believe that idiocy. My GF would empty her bank account for a chance to kill Trump.

Please refrain from posting spooky scary skeletons without warning.

More of girl in OP. I can't find more of her anywhere, just dead links.

Hate to break it to you, but you seem to suffering from a case of severe autism. It is often emergent in individuals who also have suffered in the past of being a shit-tier kissless virgin neckbeard who contribute no worth to the world around them and are unable to function in society because they are too socially awkward to act like a normal human being. This can be cured, but in some cases it can often be too late. Treatments recommend suicide, growing up, going outside, and having friends.

If you or a loved one has suffered from autism, please contact your local alpha.

1-800-NOONECARES

Yeah? You think so? You really think the dumb broad wouldn't be sweet talked by the Trumpster, so that the only thing she'll think about is his trump tower going up her gash in one of his private jets? Get a grip, man.

It's not because you're too nice, it's because you're probably a beta bitch.

This nigga, he knows

men don't really get women so much as that there are a lot of middle class and high class prostitutes

Cuz they dont bitch on Sup Forums

women like confidence obviously, it's genetic. Think about it TS, how would a cave girl live if she were attracted to the cave loser who jerks off to trap

If you're not asian, and you're learning chink-self-defense, it's not cool, it's gay as fuck.

Even if you do beat up Chad, bitches won't flock to you, because then you look fucking scary, not hot.

Fight like a man, just get big and beat his head in.

Not a single chance in Hell. You think all women are mindless bimbos? Get a grip, kid. Trump is loathsome pondscum, and has to pay Russian peasant girls to fuck him.

My gf is into being thrown around and hit and treated like a dirty whore when we have sex.

at first i was scared to do it but as soon as i put down the wall i had the best sex of my life and i get to beat her in the process.

>women will usually tell you what they want and like. dont be a fucking pussy and you will get pussy

The only reason this is valid is because rich, faggy ass men will buy a chick anything for some pussy

Jeebus, that ass.

MUH ALPHA
MUH CHAD
MUH BETA
MUH STATUS
MUH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WOMEN

so how is this mindset working for you right now you dumb nigger?

Can confirm, martial arts and contact sports are some of the most untainted expressions of masculinity. Plus it helps build confidence and improves your physical appearance. Plus they're fun.

Kind of how poor men stay poor at a gym, lifting anything for some lower quality pussy?

Money. Is. Power. Women. Love. Power.

all this genetic stuff and shit makes me puke.

You just can't think clearly even for a second about what the fucking hell is going on.

There is one big difference between male and female, and is that while men would normally fuck female friends, woman won't fuck male friends once they are officially friends.

That said, if you behave like a friend, being nice and gentle and show no direct interest, you will end up in the famous friendzone, but you deserved. If you really want something, go for it, and if you fail, just ignore her, she might show interest in you suddenly due to that.

You will always have appeal to women if you are handsome and got strong muscles, but that's due to social standars of beauty on males.

So, just fucking show interest and make it be visible to the woman.

Yep, and she was my GF for years, and I'm no alpha-Chad. Most hippy girls don't give a shit about money or power: they avoid them. Another of her ass.

Your webm contradicts your claims. The guy in it looks like a weak ass faggot to me and he's scoring with a girl.

>the media
pic related.

paid trump shill detected.

Okay. Here's a simple check that ALL OF YOU FUCKING IDEALISTIC RETARDS can do. It will prove that you're ALL FULL OF SHIT and that I'M RIGHT. Money = power = women.

1. Go to motherfucking Avis.
2. Rent a god damn Lamborghini, big BMW, Ferrari, etc.
3. Observe reactions of all the dumb, hot cunts around the hood of your car and penis.

Q.E.D.

This is sort of not the whole truth. If you stick around after they tell you theres no interest, then your friendzoned.

And men friend zone women all the time

>you're learning chink-self-defense, it's not cool, it's gay as fuck.
By that logic all of the UFC fighters are gay.

Muay Thai will give you more ways to fuck up Chad than he could ever imagine. BJJ isn't even part of your point by virtue of being fucking brazilian.

Women don't like whiners
Women like men who listen to them whine
Also, act tougher

OP is a fucking beta, listen up you fucking nigger faggots. I used to be a day bastard then I got fit and started tearing bitches like shit. As soon as that happened I started getting pussy. It's just how females are OP they want to be treated like shit, they get off on it. I had this girl I used to bang regularly and I treated her like absolute shit, I was unreliable with her, total jerk and she couldn't get enough of me, she was desperate for my dick and keep in mind his girl was a solid 8/10. Long story short I ended up kicking her to the curb for my gf and even after that I banged her regularly for a year and she went absolutely psycho on me whining that she didn't want to be a side pussy, this and that. Shit was so cash. Bottom line op, be the jerk that females want you to be towards them. Pic related it's my girls ass you fucking virgins

>the media
Highly awakend faggot right there. Besides that media tells you just the opposite.

this kind of mentality will only let u down. stop trying to be something and just be yourself, theres nothing hawter

lol women don't like chinese autist faggotry.

Virgin rage :D

because women are not disney princesses and the assholes still care more about them than someone who lives in his imagination

Maybe if your dick was black, you'd have better luck OP.

Listen up guys, I have the cure to nice guy syndrome.

I was the nice guy, and of course the virgin too, for quite a while. I thought I was the way I was out of altruism. However I realized not so long ago that the root of my problem was low self esteem--I felt as though these girls, and indeed everyone else, deserved something from me. I valued others above myself (but not selflessly and deliberately; rather, out of a sense of duty.) One day I decided I deserved better. That was all. Then, while STILL being genuinely nice, I began to talk to girls as they actually wanted to be--respectfully, yes, but I had no fear of flirting, teasing a bit, getting a little dirty. In the end, girls and guys really want the same shit. The key is to act like it. You can't go around acting like what they need is any different from what you need, and you certainly can't put your idea of their needs before your own entirely. Nice guys, open your eyes.