S/fur

s/fur

Yiff in hell, furfags.

I got to many chromosomes buddy. I'm a fucking autistic slip space drive at this point.

boybutt is best butt

That zebra boy is a qt. I love long haired femboys, and femboy horses, so that ties in quite well.

I can't find pics of how they're cooked when my mom cooks them because I don't know what they're called in any language at all, but they're like this.

See those holes? They're for blood vessels.

It's nice when you get one that still has the lungs attached to it via the pulmonary vessels. Lung of chicken has a slightly bitter taste. Very savourful. Very different from cow lung.

Very odd. Never really eaten organs before. I only like meat, specifically from a cow. I really don't like any food other than that.

Notice me, dashie sama.

Hello, Frank. How are you?

I bet you're the source of the same American ignorance that spouts bigotry such as "Chinese people are fucking monsters because they eat dogs".

To Muslims, Americans are barbaric and unsanitary dogs who eat pigs, but 99.999% of us think nothing of it since we're not pretentious bastards who judge people over tiny details like their diet. You will never find a Muslim vegan douchebag.

I don't know what the Kikes' stance is tho.

>>I bet you're the source of the same American ignorance that spouts bigotry such as "Chinese people are fucking monsters because they eat dogs".
No? I don't know why you would think that. I just said I don't like animal organs.

Oh, who am I fucking kidding. Arguing with Alex is like arguing with a brick wall.

Decent. Gonna go after this post and see about getting breakfast for the first time in a month. Also have more gifs this time around.

The first time in a month? That's a long time.

I need to get food too, actually. Be back in a few minutes.

Some people tend to confuse 'don't like' with 'hate whoever likes'.

You're just mad because skin and muscle are technically organs too.

And you've definitely eaten at least one of those. Unless you're some vegetarian fuckbag.

gay

i don't see balls touching

Well most people are fucking retarded. I don't think the same way most people do. As for not liking organs, it's not saying much because I don't like any food.

And yes, I eat plenty of animals muscles, I quite like bovine muscles. Chicken is a'ight, but I'm sick of it since it's all I eat. Skin is meh though, don't care much for it.

I hate the medical field for another reason.

Sphygmomanograph.

What the fuck?

Why can't they call them something simple?

Want to see electrical signals oscillating? Oscilloscope.

Want to see voltages? Voltmeter.

What to see a whole bunch of shit? Multimeter.

Want to look at the radio spectrum? Spectrum analyser.

Try dog conch or cockles if you have the stomach for them.

The ones that are fresh and rancid (simultaneously) are the best. They taste like the smell of beach. They might contain sand, in which case they have the texture of the beach. They might be slimy as well.

Just know that you may end up having to pump your stomach afterwards, but I haven't had it bad.

What the hell is she? Some kinda mail order bride?

Dude, I don't even eat any kind of vegetables or fruit, and you think I'm going to try something that may make me puke? Nah.

Calm down with the hardcore gore dash.

Because they're neither vegetables nor fruit.

And I'm sure pizza and potato count as vegetables.

Could I surgically paralyse a cow and call it a vegetable too?

>badum-tss

I'm calm, nigga.

>>Could I surgically paralyse a cow and call it a vegetable too?
>>badum-tss

ur just mad cuase i'm technically a vegetarian because I only eat animals after they've been killed.

it just so happens that killing an animal also paralyses it, thus rendering the animal a vegetable, and no longer an animal because according to Singaporean law, an animal is a living non-human creature.

That's a different kind of vegetable, Alex.

Holy fuck I found the fugliest OC ever.

Oh yeah, I saw that on her FA. Yeah I didn't save it.

Then maybe you shouldn't call them the same fucking thing, dumb fuck English language.

Nigger, what in the fuck are you talking about?
And for the record, paralyzation doesn't make something a vegetable; they have to have severe enough brain damage that living isn't possible without some kind of support.
So you're doubly stupid.

Now I just need to find some way to make a cow comply to those criteria.

You do that, man. But are there any cows near you?