So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit summer and she doesn't want to go to school and is really upset

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl
you might be on the wrong board m8

man...now I'm hungry.

Stale pasta is stale

I like how her butt tans so easily with her father's hand.

stupid ginger posting food pic

Bullshit. That story's 2010 /ck/ stuff. At least put forth some effort when lying for attention.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Post her nudes or get the fuck out, who cares nigger?

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Cock

restaurants do not tailor fucking portions to the age/height/weight of the customer. The order is the same for a 300lb. trucke.

Fuck, you guys are pigs. Yeah, that seems like a good amount of food. Not to mention, restaurants almost always give you more then you can/should eat, and you end up taking some home.

underrated post

she's cute. too bad she got no soul.

This isn't even much. Also there are body types that can handle much food like me. If my body wouldn't have this overdrive or whatever you call it I would be a landwhale
For instance I can eat easily a 1kg steak on my own with side dishes.
I'm 21 years old 63kg and 1,83m

My 14 year old daughter weighs like 65lbs, is muscular and very fit. She could eat that and probably bitch about being hungry in 20 minutes

checked
and same. I can have an entire loaded medium sized pizza by myself and I'm not even slightly fat.
good metabolism I guess

Might be 80 lbs, i dunno, but her and her friends can clean put a fridge and never gain a lb it seems

Wasn't this picture posted here years ago?
You might be a lying cunt.

>Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US?
It is fine for an evening meal if her other meals are moderate or she does some form of exercise. Eating like this every meal is stupid but judging by the size of the girl in the picture she is eating the right amount and isn't a glutton. On a side note
>Dat qtpi ginger teen.
No fucking wonder her friends are being bitches she is hot as fuck and they are probably landwhales jealous she can eat this every once in a while and not have to be rolled out of the restaurant. Girls truly are festering anuses.

>or she does some form of exercise

yeah she does dance and gymnastics. Might try for cheer with my sister but she feels like shit now so probably won't.

Of course they are landwhales. Still doesn't make her feel better though.

>Still doesn't make her feel better though.
Ask her does she really feel like they are the sort of people who's opinions should make her feel bad.