>fucking love the franchise
>so excited for fallout 4
>start seeing all the shit the game is getting
>defend the game against the people shitting on it
>game finally comes out
>I see what a piece of shit it turned out to be

Why did you betray me Bethesda?

Lonely and broken

Life isn't like a movie. Life is like life.
Everything is fake in movies, This is such a retarded comparison.

Edgelords

>i can't
You forgot even

huehuehue

This is precisely why i started taking sleeping pills and other downers every night.

pls leave

may i ask where is this from?

The last time it was posted, I believe they said it was from Indie Game: The Movie.

I'm not sure though

There was a time when I wanted all of that, and now I'm just a dull shell of my former self.

I actually hate myself. Not the "omg my mommy didn't buy my XBL this month" hate myself. I hate myself, because of all the stupid shit that I've done to fuck up my life. And I hate other people too, for putting me down despite all the progress I made. No one ever supported me or pushed me to succeed, not even my own fucking parents because they didn't give a shit about me. I had to do everything myself.

Dad went to prison and died there before I was even a man and mom was too busy with my autistic older brother and working to support us to ever help me when I needed it. Not even my own girlfriend gave a fuck about me. The sex was good but our relationship was hollow. Still is. all we do is fight, fuck, stop talking to each other for a day or so and then repeat the fucking process. It use to be that i would worry about her cheating on me, but now I find it hard to care about whether or not she loves me at all.

Now the only thing that makes me happy is money and watching other people fail and become miserable, because when i see a happy person become more miserable than myself it makes me feel happy in comparison to them.

I'll end it soon or so i hope.
I can't take this pain,it's just too much for my fragile mind.
I've felt pain for as long as i can remember. The pain of losing someone,the pain of rejection,the pain of separation,the pain of living.

That third panel makes me disregard that entire image

Have any of you guys finally hit the point where you don't even care if you have a sexless relationship?
Where all you care about is companionship and love?

Feeling sad?
here are your options :
A)exercise
B)exercise while listening to music.

Man the fuck up Sup Forums
Bad fucking times incoming.

I share your same feelings. DXMD turned out to be another disappointment after that meh that HR was.

How many series will they ruin?

I've only had one gf and the relationship lasted for a month.
What truly broke me wasn't that we broke up,but that the reason we broke up. It was my fault. I was so depressed before the relationship that i haven't focused that much on her but was beinf selfish and all i cared about is that for the first time i was loved by someone. Then one day...she just....called me and said that it isn't working out....and i just...layed on my bed the whole night thinking "What just happened"
Then day by day i slowly realised that i had lost the only person that ever loved me,and the person i had loved the most. I succumbed into the darkness and formed a shell of my former self. Now i am just waiting.. waiting for the moment that will put me off and break me entirely. A moment where i decide to end my life. It'a not like anybody would care. I just want to give myself a reason good enough.

Borderline personality disorder.

I believe he's being sarcastic.

I exercise heaps but I'm still fucked. I just use the sadness to assist training

Perhaps.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well through still images.

sounds interesting
gonna watch it
thanks Sup Forumsro

didn't recall such scene from, but quick search revealed that it's from Free to Play: The Movie

I'm always alone. Noone cares about me anymore. Noone calls me. It's like everybody forgot who i am and started ignoring my existence. I don't know what i did to deserve this. I haven't harmed anyone or anything. Why is it always me who fails? I always end up in my room,crawling in my bed and covering myself with all the blankets i can find. And i just imagine there's a person there...just giving me a hug...empathysing with me and being my friend. One day i won't open my eyes and noone will notice i am gone...stuck in that same position covered with the same blankets forever. Yes...i am alone.

Oh my word this so perfectly describes my last like 5 fucking nights coming home.

oh shit

Do I follow my heart or do I let go?

>be friend with girl since we were little kids
>over the years, slowly fall in love with her
>can no longer hide it
>confess everything to her
>she lets me down easy, but also tells me that she has feelings for me too
>a month or so later I move away
>we promise to text each other every day
>everything is going fine for the first few months
>she even says that she thinks she love me too
>eventually the texts, calls, and messages stop
>it seems like she's ignoring me on all platforms
>fall into a deep depression
>at the time, I was also homeless and broke, so that only furthered my depression
>become suicidal
>attempt it on 2 occasions
>obviously didn't work
>pussied out of a third time
>this goes on for 4 years
>slowly, very slowly get over her
>no longer depressed
>no longer suicidal
>get a text on my birthday a couple months ago
>it's from her
>she has the same birthday
>she is very nice and tells me to have a wonderful day
>I tell her the same
>chat a little bit
>we decide to talk and play a game on skype
>she invites me to a group call
>alright... thought it was only going to be us two, but whatever
>there's another guy in the call
>it's her boyfriend that she lives with
>get a strange sense of jealousy and anger even though I should be over her
>we play The Town of Salem for about an hour
>overwhelmed with emotions
>tell her I'm tired and should get to bed
>we say goodnight and end the call
>don't talk to her for a couple months

I'll continue one more post. I need to vent, sorry.

what really sad: this is my goal, not my reality. there are people who care about me, people who think good things about me. and I wish they wouldn't. I just want to disappear without making anyone upset.

Goddamn do I feel this.
I can't even write up a profile on a website without it reading like retail advertising but I don't understand what you are supposed to do.

Don't give that shit up, fight man... Otherwise you'll end up truly alone and that shits worse than any hell you can imagine.

>eventually get a message on snapchat
>it's her
>we start chatting again like old friends that haven't been separated for years
>this goes on almost everyday for a couple weeks
>the feelings start coming back
>fuck
>everyday it feels more and more likely that I am in love her again
>she eventually tells me that she's unhappy with her life and her choices
>especially her boyfriend
>I had already knew that she started dating him to move out of her parent's house
>she tells me that she loves me
>that I'm perfection to her

I don't know what to do. I've been playing it cool lately, but I want to be happy and in love with her. I just don't want my heart broken again

My only wish is to simply disalear like i never existed. So noone would have to suffer about it. If that could be possible i would've done it already. Looks like i'm stuck here...waiting for the end.

this

I am a pretty logical person, so I try to envision what would happen if I committed suicide and how people would react.
Besides my parents, no one would seem to care.

i always let them down and ruin things for them. they care, and get nothing but difficulty for the trouble. they deserve better.
by disappear, i guess i mean die; i'd really rather just fade out into nothing, if that were possible, but .38 to the forehead is about the best i can do.

You should tell her that she should decide on her own if she really wants to break up with her bf. Tell her you don't want her to cheat on him. Tell her you love her and that you want what's best for her. "If you truly love someone,then set them free to make choices on their own. If she comes back then you'll live happily ever after. If not,then it just wasn't meant to be.

this

Honestly, dont do it if youre not ready to get hurt.
love is pain, if you think you can handle not killing yourself if she fucks you over, go for it.

This hits close to home

Remember this, despite all the "trouble" you put them through they still care. I can hardly say that about the people I love, people like that are rare these days user...
Don't throw your life away, get help, tell them how you feel.

Just to put you're "suffering" in perspective

Damn, feels bad OP. I had a similar experience too. Hope you make the right choice user. Best of luck.

Becoming an hero is quite difficult once you actually get down to it.

Too many obligations in life. Be it someone would miss you for being gone, or it would ruin someone's life if your death was a major inconvenience for them.

Would be so much easier if I never existed, so I wouldn't have been handed these obligations to stay alive against my will.

Sometimes I do wish I were one of those who truly had nobody in life who depended on or cared for. Then my death wouldn't affect anyone at all.

What is the point of living when all of our choices lead to a world of pain? I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just see another tunnel. Why can't there be atleast a small gap between the two so that i can get atleast a taste of happiness? Why do i have to just run through these tunnels until i hit a dead end? I though life was beautifull when i was young. I thought life was a playground full of people to play with... I guess life is a lie and only the ignorant people are able to ignore the truth and enjoy the lie. Ignorance is bliss.

I suppose the only problem is that I can't give her the same things that her current bf can. Mainly, a place to stay. I know she suffers through with him because she refuses to move back in with her parents. I still live with my parents so I can't do that. Joy joy joy.

every one of those men who died, died a hero. every one who survived, a conquering hero.

most of us just wish we didn't exist.

They had emotional stress for a couple days and were promptly released from it when they died. And their families were proud of losing them, because they died in war.

Some of us have been in this state for years. That doesn't compare. Our families wouldn't be proud of our deaths, because they would have been meaningless, self-inflicted deaths.

It's okay, I'm alone with you.

You can't tell me you would trade places with one of those poor bastards

I'm alone with you bro.

Then if she decides to break up with him,tell her to move back to her parents and wait for you to collect enough money to afford an apartment. If she reallt doesn't wamt to move back then ask your parents if she can move in. Or you can tell her to break up with him once you're able to afford an apartment. Those are my only solutions man. I wish you the best of luck.

I'm not quite sure I understand

>comparing the horrors of war to being depressed max kek

While I do agree, just like everything else, pain is relative.

i'd rather die honorably for a purpose than just wish i wasn't here.

don't you dare try to say i think i'm better than them, or that anyone here does either. we're fully aware of how pathetic we are. fuck off.

exactly my point.

Yeah, I'll do my best.

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about it.

Remember guys...

And their 'pain' was relatively high.

fair point

When "those poor bastards" die, their deaths will be seen positively.

Ours will not.

Hobbs, his beloved imaginary friend, is in fact a stuffed toy. Calvin doesn't see him that way, however. 'the pills' are presumably Ritalin or something, making him lose his imagination and just see Hobbs as a stuffed toy like the rest of us sad old fucks.

Well at least you know it could be a lot worse

That quote really helped me. Thanks user not OP of greentext but I'm going through some of my own girl problems.

Am i the only one here who is severely depressed and suicidal,but is disgusted with the thought of cutting myself? I don't get it why some people fo that.

Do you think when the saw their friends getting ripped in half by machine guns they gave a damn that their death would be seen as a positive?

Same.

I'm not a fan of pain so that's why I never did it. Also, if you're going to kill yourself, just do it. Cutting is the equivalent of attention whoring.

I see.

Psychiatrists make you lose your only real friends.

Fuck psychiatrists.

It just means you don't like physical pain.

Which, feel free to correct me but, is completely logical.

Not sure. I guess those that cut and don't put on FB, just have issues. And those that cut and post pics on FB, are plain attention seekers.

supposedly, self-cutting produces a high, from the build up of natural endorphins rushing to the wounds.
i'd shoot myself between the eyes, if i ever really did it. no-reflex kill, people.

Yeah i think i will just drink a ton of pills and eash it out with some booze. I think i'm done.

When their friends were blown up by landmines did they have to give a fuck about how they would feed themselves or find work?

Don't actually do that though

I won't. I "promise".

Don't demean their sacrifice for an argument on the internet faggot

being sad about normal life does not mean any of us think we're better than those men

No... They had to worry about being blown up by a fucking landmine, or any of the countless brutal, painful deaths that could easily happen to them any second