Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

I would post this on Sup Forums but I feel like a lot of you could tell me a bit about this too so why not

Would it be worth it to start playing runescape if I've never played it before? And from what I've heard there a different versions of runescape or something? If that's the case then which one would I play?

Help me Sup Forums

Bymp

Bimp

totally, amazing time passer and play old school

maybe make an iron man theyre fun

Is it easy to get into or should I look at some tutorial or something?

Go to tip.it and read some guides. Play the free to play version up to level 40+ and also do all the free quests done before getting members.

Aright thanks bicc boi

If it's you're first time it's hard to get into imo. There's so much content to learn but its definitely fun. Are you playing osrs or rs3?

Not really , customer support is shit i this game. If your account gets stolen youre fucked

The glory days of runescape are over. Personally, I'd never start an account now but if you want to grind and make an account then just do it it's a great time waster.

Runescape as on screenshot was nice. Today it is shit. Don't play RS.

Runescape is fun and addicting. More people play old school but its personal preference. If you wanna just play for a simple Mmo play old school if you wanna play something like WoW play rs3. So guides on youtube etc for both.

What's different now from then?

What's the chance that my account gets stolen?

I'm good at getting into games with a lot of content. I don't really know what the difference is between osrs and rs3

Not true, my account was hacked and used as a green dragons bot for about a month. Sent in a ticket and got my account back plus a free 30 strength levels. Stole all my shit but I was poor as fuck anyways.

>What's the chance that my account gets stolen?
Zero if you use authenticator
>I don't really know what the difference is between osrs and rs3
osrs is good and rs3 is shit

just make sure you quest your def and prayer, dont get anything other than 50att, 60 attack or 70-75 attack, max out your str, range and mage, and most importantly, quest, u need to quest to get the essential items.

You should look into the differences of osrs and rs3. Rs3 is more casual imo compared to OSRS. OSRS takes longer to grind and you have to pay more attention. I recommend Rs3 if you are new but OSRS is pretty fun too.

Guess I'll play osrs with authenticator then

sounds good

I'm no filthy casual

get osbuddy makes the game so much better

don't play.

OSRS and RS3 are both grindfests.

Very chill reliable game. Since 2013 release never gone pay to win which is a good sign for a non-WoW mmo.
but if you aren't playing old school then it's not worth playing.
I'm no expert in the game but I've been subbed for a couple months and play quite casually.

Yes, why wouldn't you? Some skills are grindy and AFK as fuck. It's something extra you can do while you're doing something else. For example, I'm AFK fishing right now at 84 fishing while doing other shit. I only pay attention once I get a clue, which could take over a couple of hours before I get one. If you want to actually play, you'll gain faster experience (barb fishing) compared to AFK fishing (monks or whatever).

Rs3 > osrs

>Zero if you use authenticator
That's a load of bullshit. There's ALWAYS a possibility.

correct.

A Friend has videos on how, too.

there's RS3 and old school, if you start definitely go with old school.
it would take a while to learn the game but it's fun once you do.

alright Sup Forums wish me luck

OP get OSBuddy its legit

Do Restless Ghost and Cook's Assistant first, if you ever pay for membership do Witch's House, Waterfall Quest, Fight Arena & the start of the gnome questline ASAP for some juicy combat xp

>current year
>still playing memescape

Iron man is fun :(

okay got it

will do thanks

I literally just started so I can't /still/ be playing memescape you retarded nigger cunt

Dont get mad get glad