===== CRINGE THREAD =====

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjmxj8PIgKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oc from grill that keeps messaging me

Not cringe

i dont get it
so the girl is sociopathic?
i dont see how being a sociopath is inherently cringe (although, i can not relate to how they feel in how they treat other people)

>Marvel
>Batman

Some dipshit girl who think it's edgy and cool to be a 'sociopath' after her other, equally cringeworthy buddy revealed his 'sociapathic' tendancies.

Just 15 year olds trying to act cool.

It's cringe-worthy because she's full of shit, been reading into it? Lol, that bitch has googled it and thought this sounds cool I am too, if she really was she wouldn't be saying all that gay shit

>shitty text added on

Self-diagnosing teens..

this is why it's cringe.

I actually want sauce on this

Ingenious.

Fucking hell I am decked here laughing at that. I mean the big lighter taken from Mom and Dad's house kitchen drawer and the clip art tattoo.. Good god man

Ah, I get it. Touche.

>identifies himself as woman
>but male genitalia
>woman
he's not even transgender

She thinks about six figures per annum?

except for the guy whos gluttony, actually not that bad cosplay

>cringe thread
>posts this

Is that the cringe or are you satan?

Yeah. She's 16 and tumblr. hold on i'll find some more of what she has said to me

That's not cringe. That's pure romance.

The amount of typos in that newspage is disgusting. Who the fuck made this shit?

>Danteroth

I can't wait to see the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

9gaglr

Cringeworthy beyond belief...

>womens studies and gender studies are different for a reason
Pray tell what that reason is?

First pic in this thread I've actually cringed at

Who the fuck is muhammad supposed to be?

No ovary bitches husband?

>i made the mistake of letting him cum inside of me and had to kill a life to make sure I didn't have to deal with raising a child
she is proud because...?

topkek

Not cringe you normalfag. Go back to facebook

>her friend has a son named Optimus Prime

never noticed the tattoo before... kek

>Minister of gender, body, and sexual orientation discrimination.

Lol wut.

>"I love cars I can't fit into!"

She is right, it is the extremists and radicals who are committing terrorist attacks.

Just like other religions have had their own, IRA, KKK, Aryan Nations, Jewish Defence League and so on.

While ignorant people like the far right or racist nutjobs talk that Islam isn't a religion of peace, they may as well call their own religion not a religion of peace, since Islam is 1/3rd Christianity and 1/4 Judaism. And Christianity is 2/3rd's Judaism.

What's the difference? Nothing.

But it is easier to blame another religion that the majority of your country is not, because then it makes your own country look better, but yet is just as bad.

Not as bad as Syria at the moment whose people are being bombarded left, right and centre constantly, hence why most left, and Europe hasn't taken on a huge share of immigrants, the majority went to Iraq, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

For those who don't understand how bad Radical Islamics are and how their force their views on people, look up a video showing recently a Syrian town being liberated and what the Women and men did.

Then you will understand that Islam isn't about killing, wars etc. Only the extremists are.

youtu.be/kjmxj8PIgKA
>alabama man

Bump plz. Moar

Dude what

>Those watermarks
Th-that's the cringe, right?

Bad b8 m8

That or one of Hillary's paid shills

Tldr

They even have a ministry of silly walks.

Everyone thinks sociopathy is just edgy teenagers and they fail to take into consideration how everyone is somewhere on the spectrum. You cant really know if its truly edgy unless you get the context. Someone really could be grooming that naive chick.

as right as you are, you aren't gonna convert anyone here, so why bother?

Not to be "that guy" bit the differences in sociopath and psychopath are worth noting. They are not interchangeable.

The time she was raped

This made me irrationally angry

it isn't a case of conversion, it is more a case of people looking with fresh eyes, and then treating people right for who they are not what others perceive them to be.

Its that qith dreads fiancee as i remember

Again not cringe.Stop trying to push that through.

>That body pillow.

I HAVE NO FUCKING WORDS....

Yeah but extreme muslims are still muslims, therefore muslims still have something to do with it. Shes wrong, but you misinterpreted the quote, even though the quote is probably taken out of context in the first place.

Reckon you could manipulate the fuck outta her

my point is that this is Sup Forums, and these edge-lords will never change their minds, no matter how compelling your your argument.

yeah. don't respond to anyone you think is a paid shill. they get extra money the more they are responded to.

This one isnt cringe

Damn the furry brigade must have had fits of orgasmic spasms when Blizzard released the Worgen race.

They must have spent 3 weeks in the starter area, because they couldn't stop fapping to the furriness.

See? Theres a difference between edgy and sociopathic, and that difference is action lmao.

What a fucking dumb girl. Tell her to stop digging for attention.

say "that's hot"

Not really cringe, I mean it's clearly a Hallowe'en party so the dress up shit is clearly just cheap attempts to take part

Pinkamena AND Zecora? Fucking pick ONE you idiot

That's nowhere near cringe.

>Hot girls can be funny, the prophecy was right.

i work at a high school and a part of me wants to print a bunch of these out and hang them everywhere.

I win

Why did this fill me with rage

The only Nickelback song I liked was Breathe of their first album.

Of course, just like the Jewish Defence League was full of jews.

No-one is disputing that.

But it wasn't Islam who created them, just like it wasn't Judaism for the above example either. They were created by idiots who said they spoke for their respective religion and people should obey them, and garnered more support that they had a force to use to fight.

Case in point, the exact same thing happened with the Davidinians at Waco Texas. People have nearly forgotten David Koresh, who claimed he was the Lamb of God and he raped the young girls in the church because it was deemed he had to by God to bring forth the 2nd coming of Jesus.

He then of course was cornered by the FBI and instead of giving up, he set the compound on fire and kept people in, while his trusted side kicks got into a fire fight and nade fight with the feds.

That is how powerful a charismatic leader can be when they misuse the religion they say they follow.

And after Waco Texas siege, it wasn't over, it tipped Timothy McVeigh into blowing up the Oklahoma Federal Building and killed many people, the largest terrorist attack on US soil until 9/11, still 2nd to this day.

Again people have forgotten about that.

They have also ignored the fact that Islamic Terrorism has only happened in the last 40 years, there was no ISIS, Al'Qaeda, Taliban (US made that group) and Boko Haram back in the 70s and early 80s.

Now why were they created? What caused them to attack the west?

Look that up and it will surprise you.