My sister starts her first day of college today. Do I have to expect to find her doing dumb shit like pic related?

My sister starts her first day of college today. Do I have to expect to find her doing dumb shit like pic related?

How do I prevent it without being too controlling?

> control sister's life
> not be controlling

Pick one, faggot

Just let it go man.
Also wtf.

Thread.

You can't stop it, just hope she's smart enough to not get pregnant or post her sluttyness on Facebook or ig or whatever. Had the same feelings when my little sis (3 years younger) when to college. In a weird situation over a year later I ended up dateing on of her roommates from freshman year....I learned such horrible things. Just avoid thinking about it, you don't want to know what she's going to be doing.

Found the guy who wants to fuck his sister.

Depends which country shes in. Im guessing fattyland as its not Sept yet.
Pretty much this and she will be full of nigger spunk by the end of week 1.
Expect loads of pics and videos of her getting rammed by numerous coons throughout the year

OP's sister is a butt chugging whore.

Why don't you allow her to make her own decisions in life instead of being that stereotypical annoying cunt older brother?
Just because she is younger than you and a female doesn't mean that she is going to immediately suck every dick on campus and butt-chug cough syrup in a dorm room with three other stung out, crackhead, debt slaves.

You would shit that out so fast.. thats just a waste.

Your sis will have been railed by the end of the week

Students these days are too pussyshit to go to parties, let alone do stupid shit like that. Don't worry, OP. As long as she doesn't join a sorority she'll be fine.

Op here i want to be the one drugging and raping my sister.

Those family moments where we put cough syrup down eachothers anuses was magic...

I dont want some nigger fucking the cough syrup out of her ass

Its my job

Let her live her life and make mistakes.
As long as she doesnt come back during thanksgiving slamming bottles of JD and snorting coke in the bathroom shes fine.

She WILL get fucked by at least two dudes
She WILL get fucked up on aclcohol
She WILL stay up late studying for hours on end probably eating extremely unhealthy energy drinks and food - that's if she takes school seriously.
She WILL flirt with guys
She WILL party
and
She WILL change as a person.
Post secondary changes people, it brings out someone that they were suppressed all those years as a pre teen and teen. So stop being a controlling 'dad' figure and let her do her own thing.
It's better to actually go and hangout with her and party then try and control her.

>couch syrup

If her brothers and more importantly her father were good and strong male role models you wont need to worry too much.
If her upbringing failed she will likely participate in unhealthy behavior like dug abuse and promiscuity.
But even then not everything is lost as long as she finds her way back to decency and acceptable behavior again.

I abuse all of the dugs.

Expect her to be bitching about male dominance and patriarchy at Thanksgiving dinner.

kek, is that Zzzquil?

Please tell the horrible things

the only reason girls go to college is to have the freedom to be sluts. Learn that OP

seconded

I didn't do any of that shit, not being a whore isn't hard.

She's probably a whore though.

Tits or GTFO

Feet or gtfo

vagina or GTFO

kek Sup Forums can't even count to 5 but when a femanon is implied everyone's immediately on top of that shit.

get over it we all have free will and we are all responsible for it kid

Top Kek, that's just who we are, matey.

Now what faggot

just be a strong good male role model. Either way your sis if screwed growing up in this time and age so yeah, sloots gonna sloot

just make sure she ends up with a nice beta when she wants to start having kids, and not some badboy. Otherwise you'll be stuck with a single mom sister.

You obviously have poor enema skills, practice with water first

>buttchugging cough syrup

And they post it on social media. I don't even

OP is stopping her from doing anything dumbass. He's just asking what is to be expected. Sounds like you're a stereotypical cunty younger sibling. It's normal for older siblings to be concerned about their younger siblings. I give you my condolences bc you seem to have a sad Lonley life.

double trips and 4x 0, first try 1 to 5. What is happening?

dubs that is*

tl;dr

She WILL get HIV
> it brings out someone that they were suppressed all those years as a pre teen and teen

yes. rape her and get her pregnant now, unless you want her baby with HIV