First Image of Katherine Waterston in Alien: Covenant

>that sweaty, tight tanktop

alienkino confirmed, based ridley will save us from blomkamp

Stop putting kino after everything just to fit in

Looks like a better set than the shitty Prometheus set, maybe it'll be better.

a mere 100 posts off from quintskino

is this kino

kino

What are you talking about? The settting, ost, sets and shit were GOAT in Prometheus.

You just mad you didnt get reasonable answer for your meme plotholes in a film that makes a clear case about the futility of searching for certain answers.

i am kino

dat tank top doe

her titties are awesome in Babysitter and Inherent Vice, om nom nom nom

I disagree. Felt too noblebright and not grunge enough

OH WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Who's writing this? If the answer isn't Drew Goddard, I honestly don't have much faith in this being anything other than shit

It looks so old

I love it.

kinohurt much?

looks kino

every once and a while something shit and bland will slip through that kind of resembles the good art direction of true kino but isn't quite there.

we'll see if this makes the grade. I'm skeptical, but open-minded always

two seconds in gaggle
>Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)
>Michael Green ... (screenplay)
>John Logan ... (re-written by)
>Jack Paglen ... (screenplay)

tv tier hacks

>Katherine Waterston

But she sucks at acting. Why cast her?

perky titties

>Katherine Waterston
I don`t have a clue who that is.

rip Noomi's career

Good point, user

Should I play Alien Isolation ?

Can they make movies like Alien again?

Meaning, can they recapture the simple dreadful music and slow dreary pace while still having it be very intriguing.
Films of that era (late 70's / early 80's) with that dingy feeling.

Is Alien 3 Assembly Cut worth checking out?

Waterston's sex scene in Inherent Vice is one of the most erotic scenes I can recall ever seeing

Can it reall be done in this ADD generation ?

It amazingly captures the aesthetic of the first Alien film, really spot on.

NO

Who is Katherine Waterson and what is her best work?

She was on that Vice flick

she's kind of ugly.

is she fucking ridley scott or something?

Kino is mimo

She has a sexy tight belly mmmm i seen it

who fucked up the slider on her jaw and forehead?

Goddard is literally Whedon 2.0, the guy who ruined the Alien franchise.

Keep these quipcucks the fuck out of that universe.

It's the only Alien 3 worth checking out

Are her and Alicia Vikander related?

that may be, but he's written the only good Ridley script in years, so don't particularly care. also it's been awhile, but pretty sure the problems with Alien 4 weren't quips.

I hope they avoid those cringy girl power dialogues you get nowadays with women on main roles.

This was commentkino

Well, now that news about this film is out, can we talk about the bonus situation?

>good Ridley script

The Martian is trash. No suspense, just constant false tension and Damon being a smart-ass.

Goddard does the same faux-deepness as Whedon. There's a reason they're buddies.

You see, Mr. Parker and I feel that the bonus situation has never been on a-an equitable level.

Is this evakino?

Blue
Orange
Blue
Orange
Blue
Orange

>that one degenerate bonusposter shows up

>mad at memes

Wait, what happened with the other girl?

Is bonusposting this generation's evansposting?

Her cryo pod got damaged, filled with water and she drowned. See, fluid in her lungs.

>based ridley will save us from blomkamp

No Hicks? Dropped.

Eva Green makes my dick hard.

This wasn't a kino thing to say

>2122
>rejecting bonuses
At least hear the bonus situation out

Sadder than forcing the billy bates meme

We didn't want any answers to begin with.

>first time looking up Alien Covenant
>see some girl's name I sat behind in middle school on the cast list
>turns out she made out with Danny Trejo in Machete Kills, was in Sin City 2 and is appearing in the next Damien Chazelle AND Terrence Malick movies

So I've touched a girl that's been in arm's length of Chazelle, Malick, and Ridley Scott. I've basically fucked all of them now and that makes me happy.

>Tfw the Alien franchise hasn't yet had a male protagonist, yet no one complains

Where's the equality?

>alienkino confirmed
>one fucking shot of a spaceship conduit

Chemically destroy yourself OP.

On the other hand you also made out with Danny Trejo.

That's a gift too, bro. Danny Trejo's the man.

Ridley Scott has been making shitty movies for a long time.

Where's the cutie from Upstream Color?

>Making another stronk womyn Alien movie
>Didn't bother to make it about Vasquez and the Colonial Marines

Why?

U mad brokino?

I'm more mad about the one thing you knew you couldn't list as GOAT there. The characters didn't feel like believable people. Not one thing about them felt real. Which in comparison to Alien is a pretty big failing,

>K eep >I t >n aughty br>o

Upboated

Go for it. original crew as a DLC pack.

At least Lindelof isn't involved this time

BONUS?

Ugh... they are clearly imitating Ripley visually, not a good plan. Naomi was praised specifically because she was not trying to replicate Ripley.

If they were going to go for a strong woman Ripley type tribute character I really wish they got Antje Traue.
Hope she is cast in Shane Black's Predator.

Doctor Kino I'm CIA

I, for one, welcome any expansion of the bonus situation cinematic universe

>it's another better try to sell her tits even though she's a stronk womyn episode

Looks like hot garbage.

Sick of Hollywood trying to sell me bitches that can't open a pickle jar by themselves as the "badass" hero.

The way I look at it, women are able to go to the show and identify with a female power fantasy and men are able to look at something sexy for a couple hours. The situation is a bonus for all involved.

The dialogues in Prometheus were utterly retarded, the characters were idiotic, not believable and lacked depth.

It was a stupid but beautiful movie.

>We

You.

u cheeky cunt

No.

You probably look at it that way because the only interactions you have with females is through film or TV.

The rest of us view "stronk womyn" on film and television the same way we'd see a child.....totally miscast and inadequate for the role.

When typing "You probably" did you ever pause and think maybe you were already off to an incredibly weak start and maybe you just shouldn't post? If you did, that was your better judgement and it's a shame you ignored it. If you didn't, you may have an incurable case of retardation and you have my pity.

Did you ever pause and think that maybe I through in the word "probably" out of kindness to an individual that already has enough self esteem issues as it is...