I have a fatherless loli cousin that wants the dick

I have a fatherless loli cousin that wants the dick.

>She's 10 and I'm 24 year old
>She kisses me on the neck and bites my ear in front of everyone in a town's main square.
>"I love you, I want to marry you"
>"We are cousins, we can't,
>"Why?"
>I say "the kids will be ugly and stupid, that's what happen with the Habsburg family, they marry bettween them and the kids ended up retarded and Spain had a civil war because of that"
>"That's a lie, just like God."
>"What? Look, you have to finnd someone your age."
>"But I like you"
>Next day she enters my home and wakes me up.
>We live next to each other
>I'm half naked, she kisses my chest.
>"Good morning" shit, I'm getting hard.
>"I'll go dress myself, go upstairs"
>"NO"
>"GO UPSTAIRS"
>Next day she undresses in front of me and tells me to choose her clothing, even the underwear.
>Another day she says her feet are dirty.
>"Please help me clean them"
>She make me rub his cute little feet
>She now has to pee
>"Ok I will be outside"
>"No, please stay is just pee"
>?
>"You can watch"
>"I won't"
>I don't look at her but I listen to her peeing.
>"Now I'm the one that has to pee, get out"
>"No, I'll stay"
>"C'mon, get out"
>"I want to see your penis"
>"WHAT? Get out.
>"No!"
>She touches my balls.
>"I'm gonna make you an omelette hehe"
>What the hell? Get out now!
>She finally obeys me.

I'm getting crazy, I'm no pedo but she's gorgeous and she already wants it, what am I gonna do when she's 12, 13 or 15???

Kill her then use her body as a sex doll.
Win win

Kek

>lies

Stop being such a pussy and tap that tight 10yo pussy. Bust a nut in there before she can get pregnant.

Go awa, Fbi

Fug at 13

whatever you do you're fucked once she's older she'll claim you did something bad to her and she'll ask you for money or stuff in exchange for not telling everyone that you did something bad main reason why girl kids don't get adopted by men

Post pics faggot

more story please. fuck me

dumb ass she doesn't want the D she just wants a father figure and you are it and she's trying everything to get your attention. FATHER FIGURE not a bf

Just fuck her and be done with it.

Try killing yourself you pedobeta fuck that usually solves the problem you degenerate fuck

Just get her to suck the D until she's of age. (14/15 not that idiotic 18 the McDonalds have). If she still wants you when she is older you can explain that you just want to have sex with her and as discretely as possible. When she's old enough to understand, fuck it until your balls burst.

Also post pic of cousin

Girls have gotten pregnant as young as 6 (I shit you not.) Some think its the hormones in meats.

If this shit has any truth to it you are one lucky bastard

Stop whining and give her your dick you selfish prick

>I'm not a pedo

Don't give us that shit, OP. If you're even considering fucking a ten-year-old, you're a fucking pedo. You can either fuck her and spend the rest of your life not knowing if she'll rat you out or not, or you can cut off all contact and hope she doesn't go batshit and accuse you of raping her. Either way you've already dug yourself pretty deep.

What has this site become...

Tap that slut's tight ass.

>main reason why girl kids don't get adopted by men

Not if you beat them into submission early on and teach them to keep their fucking mouths shut or you'll get em when you're out on bail.

wow dude fuck her all the way till she 12 or 13 or 15 but stop at 19, thats disgusting.

OP hasn't done anything and tells her no. Kids test adults all the time and that is all this is. She needs a dad to set boundaries, that's all and so far OP has.

No thank you. The lighter is stolen.

Contact a licensed mental health therapist. Talk to her parents, say it makes you uncomfortable. She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing because she is a child. This is the crossroads where you can do either the right thing or the wrong thing.

But...he didn't tell her mom when the seduction began.

What? You mad because I don't toe the party line encouraging OP to fuck a child? Fuck you nigger.

This is some nice b8 m8.

Good point. Maybe he could have scored a threesome.

ONE. FUCKING. OFF.

Could train her to do anal. Or hide in a closet.

Make her an omelette

If this would be my 10 year old cousin, I wouldn't hesitate.

Praise Obama's growth hormones

This

> child exhibit interest in sexuality and anatomy
> call a licensed mental health therapist
Those guys most be busy, if they get a call every time that happens.

>She make me rub his cute little feet
>his
What are you doing nigga

Thank you

If thats a 10 yr old im going to fuckin jail

Damn, I expected a Bel Air ending. Was disappointed.

it's not a fucking seduction. are you guys so starved for attention by a female you think everything is fucking related. Oh I forgot some of you talk about fucking mom when you see her tits

lol

>"the kids will be ugly and stupid, that's what happen with the Habsburg family, they marry bettween them and the kids ended up retarded and Spain had a civil war because of that"
Hapsburgs were multiple generations of sibling/parent incest, not cousin. Cousin inbreeding does not cause birth defects.

Still no pics of cousin. Fuck off OP

404 Inc. OP has left.

5 nigga

This to a T

Also is the Electra complex still a thing?

it's normal, she wants to discover male atonomy

she will tell them the more you don't do anything. and it doesn't make a difference because you end up in prison in both situations