How could anyone of you possibly marry an european or US women instead of an asian one?

How could anyone of you possibly marry an european or US women instead of an asian one?

Look at the facts:
>They're lazy as fuck
>They want you to help in the household
>After love is over, they get boring af very quickly, also, even lazier
>the average us women is overweight anyway, not too much better in most EU countries
>"equal rights dumbass, i do the dishes, you can start cooking the food"
>they just suck at everything in general

Now lets look at the other side of the globe with le asians:
>They marry you for your citizenship alone (debatable if good or bad)
>They do everything in the household like slaves ready to get anal'd right afterwards
>after love is over and the marriage starts to get boring, they'll still do everything in the household like slaves cause its normal in their country for women to do that
>the average asian women ain't overweight
>asians have the higher average IQ making them smarter then muh'rican or euro'pee'an women.
>no equal rights bullshit. Man is the leader of the house.

There is no reason to choose amerimeme/euromeme women over the asians. Only """""love""""" tards fall for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/one-of-elliot-rodgers-victims-george-chens-mother-blames-rodgers-mother/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/21/disgraced-ex-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-to-be-sentenced-after-sex-crimes-conviction/
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/matthew-de-grood-who-is-the-calgary-stabbing-suspect-1.2611389
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/rurik-jutting-banker-murderer-is-half-chinese-through-his-mother/
halfasian.org/2016/10/20/april-2016-half-korean-james-milroy-shot-and-killed-his-girlfriend-19-year-old-aerlaena-smith-along-his-32-year-old-brother-michael-attempted-to-kill-his-own-mother-before-ending-his-own-life-a/
halfasian.org/2016/10/23/2013-wmaf-hapa-ryan-jonghwoon-fromuth-caught-in-pedophile-sting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because nonslavic people are stupid, ugly, hipster, independent, faggot, fat, feminist cowards

I agree

My girlfriend is foreign Asian from China attending my college and she is submissive and washes my dishes and cooks for me at my apartment

>Because nonslavic people are stupid
mhhhkey

>tfw no qt irish redhead gf to have violent, drunken rows with

What if you want to cook with your wife though?

Just don't breed.

Then you can.

It just should be optional.

How is it not optional with a western woman? Are you one of those "all women are the same" r9kers?

>I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Half of the "men" on here can't even speak women, let alone marry one.

learn slavonic language or we will force you to learn it when we will be superpower

Take the omnicide pill. No superpower will exist to harm others ever again. We will finally have world peace.

You can't deny that asian women are bred to obey to their husband. It's not just a stereotype, its a fact. If you marry a chinese women she will most certainly do everything in the household because its normal for her.
See I live im Germany (the estonian flag comes from a vpn) and I once asked a fellow circle of friends if they expect their future husband to wash dishes and clean the take care of the house. They told me I should be ashamed for even asking something like that and that they take their husband helping in the household for granted.

Now go to japan or china and do the same. I'm pretty sure you would get different replies.

You need to be lucky to find an american women who is willing to cook for you everyday and clean the dishes regulary etc. without telling you to do the same at some point.

If you're looking for a wife which obeys (in a respectful way) you will have more luck with asian ones. And thats what I'm going for. It's natural for them.

For world peace it is important to have slavic supremacy over the world, because we are only rational people actually. We can solve all global problems.

Don't fall for the Asian meme, at first they're okay but once they get older you'll see them travel their true color. Asian women become bitter, resentful, and whine more than any white women could ever dream of. Don't do it Sup Forums

*reveal

see

Kalev don't waste your genes with asian girl.

I don't think most chans have much choice in the matter.
I'll also assume that many of us here are disagreeable fucks like myself who really don't enjoy the company of women besides the whole sex thing.

nah, asians don't seem to have too high standarts.

Because most don't look like your pic.

The average Asian is hideous.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/one-of-elliot-rodgers-victims-george-chens-mother-blames-rodgers-mother/

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/01/21/disgraced-ex-officer-daniel-holtzclaw-to-be-sentenced-after-sex-crimes-conviction/

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/matthew-de-grood-who-is-the-calgary-stabbing-suspect-1.2611389

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/rurik-jutting-banker-murderer-is-half-chinese-through-his-mother/

halfasian.org/2016/10/20/april-2016-half-korean-james-milroy-shot-and-killed-his-girlfriend-19-year-old-aerlaena-smith-along-his-32-year-old-brother-michael-attempted-to-kill-his-own-mother-before-ending-his-own-life-a/

halfasian.org/2016/10/23/2013-wmaf-hapa-ryan-jonghwoon-fromuth-caught-in-pedophile-sting/

You are literally trying to bank on your whiteness to give your appearance a boost so an Asian woman will date down for you.

stop racemixing

I'm sure that high average IQ really benefits 6 year old chinese children who produce adidas sneakers for 18 hours a day, receiving a cup of rice for payment.

Civilians pseudo bad asses wearing camo clothes for no reason should be shot on sight.